Chapter forty one

Baby daddy: so Camila do you mind telling me why you're hanging out with my girlfriend?

Capri sun 🍑: because I can tf 😞 plus you said for her to leave you alone 😒

FinahDinah 👑: please don't fight again

Normoney 💵: yeah I mean Y/n already hates you, Lauren

Holychild 🙏: yeah she's still mad at you even tho that happened months ago

Baby daddy: I said I was sorry to her!

Capri sun 🍑: sorry doesn't mean shit, you cheated on her while she was pregnant and plus you still do it because I know you guys haven't had sex and you come home with hickeys on your neck.

Baby daddy: I'm not cheating, we make out all the time when I'm not busy besides why are you at my house?

Capri sun 🍑: actually, we ALL pay rent so it's our house not yours, dumbass

FinahDinah 👑: this is funny

Normoney 💵: fight!

Holychild 🙏: No! Don't fight anymore.

Baby daddy: bitch I will not hesitate to whoop yo little Cuban ass, I will ruin that pretty face of yours again.

Capri sun 🍑: you can't even fight, you just pull hair like a weak ass bitch you are.

Baby daddy: alright bitch we gonna fight

Camila's P.O.V

I hear stomps coming down the stairs making y/n sit up from my lap, we were watching 'Tangled' until Lauren decided to square up. I dropped off the kids at Y/n's mom house so it's justus in the house. Reason why I'm watching the movie with her because Lauren was playing Xbox with Normani and Dinah, Y/n asked her if she could watch the movie but Lauren told her to leave her alone.

"I'm tired of you always talking shit!" Lauren yells and drags me onto the floor, I clecnh my jaw and stand up shoving her back, she stumbles then cracks her neck. I hear Dinah and Normani come running downstairs also "Oh shit, they gonna fight! Ally!" Dinah yells

Lauren swings and I managed to duck then tackle her to the ground and climb on top of her, punching her repeatedly in her face. She tries blocking my hits but fails, "Beat that ass, chancho!" Dinah yells "Camila! Stop!" Y/n yelled and I immediately stop, she's the only I stop for. Lauren groans and struggles to get up, I turn to look at Y/n "I'm sorry, babe. She wa-" Lauren pulls my hair dragging me once again to the ground cutting me off.

"Who. The. Fuck. You. Callling. Babe?" She says with each punch to my face, I push her off and pin her down "I'm calling her babe! Why? because when you broke up with her I gave her that nickname, so I continue to call her that. Now stop trying to fight because I'm gonna win every single time!" I yell and let go of her.

"Lauren I think it's best if we break up, you keep fighting with Camila." Y/n says making Lauren look up at her "No I'll stop. I'm sorry " She said and y/n sighs "I just don't know what to do anymore, Lauren. I love you but ever since you broke up with me it's been different and I think I'm starting to have feelings for Camila." She says and my eyes widen, she likes me!

"You really breaking up with me for Camila?" Lauren scoffed and stood up, now I'm starting to get scared because Lauren has really bad anger issues and we normally can never calm her down so we usually just knock her out.

"I just want to break up. I need space, you be able to see the kids on the weekend." She explains, Lauren takes a deep breath and nods "Ok fine, but for how long?" She asked while running her fingers threw her hair "Like a month or two. " She replied, I see Lauren walk up and hug her. I slightly feel jealous when they kiss one last but I'm happy that they broke up. I pull out my phone and text Lauren

Capri sun 🍑: this fight ain't over

Baby daddy: never said it was be ready for next time, bitch

xxxxxxxx

So Y/s/n broke up...again because Lauren keeps fighting my girl Camila.

Should Y/n get with Camila or just stay single?

Anyways how life treating you?

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo