"Siblings"

Elayn is sitting in the living room on the couch watching an interesting movie with Ashley (her boyfriend) by her side. Elayn and Ashley are holding hands and being lovey dovey with each other as Elayn's brother (Andy) walks downstairs. "Hey man back off my sister." Andy told Ashley as he walked over to them and slapped the back of Ashley's head. "Ow! Damn it Andy calm the fuck down." Ahsley told Andy as he wrapped his arm tighter around Elayn pulling her closer to him. "Hey Ash I would listen to Andy if I were you." Jake told Ashley as he walked out of the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand. "Man, he won't do anything to me." Ashley said taunting Andy as he looked over at Elayn and softly kissed her. "You fucked up Ash." Jake said playfully taunting Ashley. Andy's eyes ignited in flames full of anger. "You asked for it Ashley." Andy said as he grabbed Ashley's hair and pulled him away from Elayn throwing him on the floor. "Was that really necessary?" Elayn asked Andy as she crossed her legs and looked at Andy with a serious face. "Its okay baby, I'm fine." Ashley said as he got up off the floor and sat next to Elayn again. "Yes it was I don't need some pervert seducing my little sister." Andy said as he glared at Ashley. "Hey I'm not a fucking pervert man!" Ashley shot back to Andy as he let go of Elayn and stood up in front of Andy. The sight of a 5ft and 8in Ashley confronting a 6ft and 4in tall Andy was funny to Elayn. Elayn (5ft and 3in) stood between Ashley and Andy and bursted out in laughter. "What's so funny?" Andy asked Elayn as he cocked his eyebrow. Elayn looked at Andy still laughing. "Look at us," Elayn giggles a bit, "I'm short next to Ashley, but look at me and you I'm a midget next to you Andy!" Elayn burst out in laughter again. Andy and Ashley join her in laughter. "You're too damn cute, little sis." Andy said as he patted Elayn's head and tussled her hair. "Yeah, you are baby." Ashley said to Elayn in agreement with Andy.

'Damn it she is so cute but I don't see it in a brotherly way more of a....sexual attraction way......Woah what the hell Andy? No she is your sister.' Andy thought to himself as he ran his fingers through Elayn's hair all the way to the end of long strands of black hair.

Elayn pulls back from Andy as she is still slightly laughing. "Don't touch my fucking hair!!" Elayn yelled to Andy as she laughed. Andy laughed a bit at Elayn. "Shut the hell up I can do what I want I'm older than you." Andy said to Elayn as he tussled her hair again. "Damn it Andy stop!" Elayn said to Andy as she bit his hand and hid behind Ashley. "Ow! You little fucker!" Andy said as he rubbed his hand on his pants wiping Elayn's saliva off. "She said to stop." Ashley said to Andy with a chuckle. "He has a point, I did say to stop." Elayn said as she pokes her head out from behind Ashley back. "I'm going to kick your ass, Elayn." Andy said as he walked up to Ashley and Elayn pointing a finger at her. Elayn bites Andy's finger and runs upstairs. "You won't do shit, Andy!" Elayn yelled as she ran into her room and shut the door behind her. A smirk crept across Andy's face. "Thats what you think, little girl." Andy said as he ran upstairs stopping at Elayn's bedroom door. Elayn quickly ran to her closet and hid as she heard Andy run up the stairs. Andy walked into Elayn's room and closed the door behind him as he started looking for her. "Where are you at you little brat?" Andy said as he searched the room for Elayn getting closer to the closet. Elayn backs up further into the closet trying her best to hide from Andy. "Elayn I know where you are, you can't hide from me." Andy said chuckling as he neared the closet and opened it. Elayn tried her best to stay as quiet as possible slowing her breathing a bit to help her hide. Andy walked into the closet getting closer and closer to Elayn. "I found you!" Andy said as he grabbed Elayn's legs and dragged her out the closet. "Andy you ass hat!" Elayn yelled as she was dragged out of the closet while flailing her arms and legs trying to get Andy to let go. "You love me." Andy said as he dragged her out trying to avoid getting kicked by Elayn. Andy tripped over the edge of Elayn's bed and fell on top of Elayn. "Ow!" The two of them exclaim as Andy fell. Andy put himself in push up position over Elayn. "You okay?" Andy asked as he looked down at Elayn. Elayn rubbed her head and groaned a bit. "Yeah, I'm fine are you okay?" Elayn asked Andy as she looked up at Andy and giggled a bit while rubbing her head.

'She looks so cute I just want to kiss her...Andy no you can't she's your sister.' Andy thought to himself as he looked down at Elayn.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" Andy asked as he glared at Elayn. Elayn smiled a bit. "You looked like a giant before, but now you look like a ginormous ass hat." Elayn said as she tussled Andy's hair. Andy playfully bit Elayn's arm. "Damn it Elayn don't touch my hair." Andy said as he laughed a little bit. "Shut the hell up you big ass baby." Elayn said as she messed with Andy's hair again. "Fucking hell stop it I'm warning you." Andy said with a nonthreatening smile on his face. Elayn cocked her eyebrow. "Or what? You won't do anything." Elayn said taunting Andy a bit with a smile on her face.

'Fucking hell I know she is my sister but I she is so damn cute no she is fucking hot. I want to kiss her so damn badly but I can't fuck. Andy stop this is your sister.' Andy thought to himself as he continued to look down at Elayn.

"Elayn, you don't want to know what I will do." Andy said with a smirk on his face.

'I know what I will do but what if she freaks out after I do it?' Andy thought to himself as he smirked a bit at Elayn.

"Like I said Andy you won't do shit." Elayn said as she chuckled a bit and crossed her arms. Andy looked at Elayn and smiled a bit. "Don't underestimate me, Lilly Pad." Andy said with a smirk as he looked Elayn in the eyes. "Damn it you Jolly Green Giant don't call me that." Elayn said as she pulled Andy's hair. "You little fucker stop that." Andy said as he placed one arm under Elayn's back and pulled her closer to him.

'What the fuck is he doing? He has never done this before.' Elayn thought to herself as she looked at Andy.

"Andy you love me too much to even attempt to hurt me." Elayn said with an ensuring smirk on her face as she crossed her arms. "Who said I was going to hurt you?" Andy asked with a smirk as he pulled Elayn a bit closer.

'Andy what the hell are you doing? Don't tell me you're going to do what I think you're going to do.' Elayn thought to herself as she looked at Andy a bit cautiously.

"Well, you even said you were going to kick my ass so I assumed you would've tried to hurt me." Elayn said with a playful tone in her voice. Andy smirked and pulled Elayn a little bit more closer. "When have I actually hurt you, Elayn?" Andy asked Elayn with a soft and nonthreatening tone in his voice. "Well, that time you pushed me down the stairs, off a swing, and-" Andy cut off Elayn's sentence. "Shut up, beautiful." Andy said right before he passionately and softly kissed Elayn. Elayn's eyes widen in surprise.

'Andy what the hell?! This is wrong so wrong! Stop! But it feels a little right but why? No Elayn no he's your brother this is wrong very wrong!' Elayn thought to herself as she unknowingly kissed Andy back.

'Fuck its exactly as I imagined it, her lips are so soft and her snake bites are cold. This is wrong but it feels so damn right. I deserve her more than Ashley does I know more about her than he does even though she is my sister I love her more than he ever did.' Andy thought to himself as he kissed Elayn passionately and placed one of his hands on her waist.

Andy pulled back from Elayn's lips and smiles warmly at her. "I've always imagined what it was like to kiss you," Andy said resting his forehead on Elayn's, "and now I know its everything I dreamt of." Andy said with a soft smile. Elayn looked at Andy and smiled a fake smile. "Andy you're my brother we can't do this its-" Elayn's sentence is cut off by a soft kiss. Andy passionately kissed Elayn and gently squeezed her waist. Andy pulled back again and smiled. "Don't ruin it, beautiful, they dont have to know this could be our little secret." Andy said to Elayn with hope in his eyes and a wide smile on his face. Elayn sat up and squirmed out from under Andy. "No it can't, Andy, its wrong and you know it." Elayn said as she got up and left her room. Andy sat on the floor in Elayn's room.

'I know its wrong but I can't fucking help it. She is so damn beautiful and I couldn't keep it in any longer. I love her more than I should and I know its fucking wrong but I want her to be mine and only mine. She is my sister and soon to be my girlfriend even if it has to be secretive.' Andy thought to himself as he messed with the sleeves of his upsidedown cross sweater with a small smirk on his face.