"The Proposal"

"Hey man is she okay?" Jake asked Andy as he turned to face him. "Yeah, I think so." Andy responded as he looked up the stairs debating whether to go up there and be with Elayn. "You should go check on her, man." Cc said as he walked up to Andy and placed a hand on his shoulder. Andy nodded his head and walked upstairs and stopped in front of Elayn's door. Elayn was in her bathroom holding blade to her wrist, cutting deeply as tears ran down her face. "Elayn, can I come in?" Andy said as he knocked on her door. Elayn panicked and put the blade down wrapping a towel around her wrist. "N-no!" Elayn yelled back as she tried her best to clean up all the blood but her cut kept bleeding. Andy cocked an eyebrow as he twisted the door nob. "Elayn, come on let me in." Andy said as he continued to twist the door nob but the door wouldn't open. Elayn moved the towel away from her wrist and saw three deep cuts that wouldn't stop bleeding.

'I-I can't see or hear....I f-feel cold......so v-very cold.' Elayn thought to herself just before she fainted and hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Elayn....?" Andy asked a bit concerned. "Elayn!?" Andy asked louder waiting for a response. "Damn it!" Andy exclaimed as he took a step back and threw himself against the door swinging it open. Elayn was laying on the floor unconscious as blood was flowing from her wrist making a huge puddle of blood form by her side. "Elayn! What happened?!" Andy said wide eyed as he ran to Elayn's side and grabbed the towel to wrap it around her wrist. Elayn laid there unresponsive but could hear Andy's voice. Andy wrapped Elayn's wrist tightly and called 911. "Hello yes I need an ambulance." Andy said to the operator with a shakey voice. "Sir, what's the problem?" The operator asked with a calm voice. "Its m-my sister she is bleeding out h-hurry please I need an ambulance she needs to get to a hospital." Andy said with a trembling voice. "Okay Sir calm down and give me your address." The operator told Andy trying his best to calm him down. Andy gave his information to the operator and hung up the phone. "Don't worry Elayn help is coming just stay with me please." Andy said as he held Elayn's hand and stroked her hair.

'Andy just let me go I'm tired of living....I lost the one person I love I hurt your girlfriend just like I did Ronda I'm just done I don't want to live anymore just let me go.' Elayn thought to herself as she continued to lay there bleeding out.

Moments later an ambulance pulled up to the house. A paramedic knocked on the door. Jake got up and answered the door. "Um...is there a problem? What happened?" Jake asked as he looked at the ambulance then the paramedic. "We got a call from an Andy Biersack about his sister." The paramedic told Jake as he walked into the house. "Um...t-they are upstairs." Jake responded a bit scared as the paramedic walked upstairs. "Thank god you're here she's in the room s-shes bleeding out I c-covered it as best as I can but she is still b-bleeding." Andy said with a shakey voice as he led the paramedic to Elayn's room. Elayn is laying on the floor as the paramedic walked in. "How long has she been bleeding out?" He asked Andy as he moved the towel away from Elayn's wrist to examine her cuts. "Um...about thirty minutes I believe." Andy responded as he stood in the door way shaking. "Okay, we need to get her to the hospital now she has lost a lot of blood." The paramedic said as he wrapped Elayn's wrist again and left the room to get a gurney. Andy walked into the room and picked up Elayn bridle style and began to walk downstairs. Ashley pulled up to the house and got out of his car in panic at the sight of the ambulance. "W-what happened?" Ashley asked the paramedic that was getting the gurney. "There was an incident with Elayn Biersack that needs to be tended to so if you don't mind Sir please step out of the way." The paramedic told Ashley as he got the gurney and walked into the house.

'Elayn? What happened?! What did she do?!' Ashley thought to himself in panic as he ran into the house after him.

Andy walked downstairs with Elayn in his arms and her wrist bleeding. "What the hell happened to Elayn?!" Jinxx asked as he ran over to Elayn and Andy. Andy ignored Jinxx and placed Elayn in the gurney. Ashley's eyes widen at the sight of a bleeding Elayn. "What the hell happened," Ashley asked. "No what the hell did you do, Andy?!" Ashley asked in a dark tone as he stood in front of Andy. Andy looked at Ashley furrowing his eyebrows. "What the fuck are you talking about why would I hurt my own sister?!" Andy asked Ashley as he towered over him. "You never know you could get a sick kick out of hurting her." Ashley said to Andy taunting him.