"The Argument"

Elayn watched the movie with Cc and Jake as she snuggled up a bit closer to Jake when she started to feel cold. "Cold?" Cc asked as Elayn curled herself on the couch. "A bit." Elayn said as she shivered a bit and scooted a bit closer to Jake. Cc smiled as he got up from the couch and went upstairs to get Elayn a blanket. Jake looked down at Elayn, as she focused on the movie, and smiled. "Elayn, do you really love him?" Jake asked as his smile faded from his face. Elayn looked up at Jake surprised by his question. "Yeah, I do why?" Elayn asked as she sat up and looked Jake in the eyes. Jake shook his head and looked at Elayn. "Well, its just that...I think that anyone that is with you is so damn lucky and I just wanted to make sure that he deserved you." Jake said as he looked at Elayn as Cc came downstairs with a blanket in his hand. "Lucky? Jake, no one is lucky when they are with me. I tried to commit suicide twice since I was with Andy and, well, when I was with Ashley I was still cutting myself thinking that I wasn't good enough for anyone not even him." Elayn said as she looked down at her lap and Cc draped the blanket over Elayn's shoulders. Jake and Cc looked at Elayn then at each other. "Honey, you are good enough, no, you're way more than just good enough you deserve someone better than all of us. You're an angel sent from above the least you deserve is someone that will make you forget about your past and help you focus on your future." Jake said as he hugged Elayn tightly and kissed the top of her head. Elayn tried to find comfort in Jake's words as she held back tears. "Sweetie, he's right the least you deserve is someone that is always going to be by your side at all times, and you have to understand that Andy or even us can't always be there when you need us. You have to understand that we love you but all we want is for you to be safe, Elayn." Cc said as he looked at Elayn then hugged her as Jake did. Elayn hugged both of them back as she let out a long sigh to help hold back tears. "Elayn, we're sorry we just wanted you to know how we feel about you. We're sorry if we hurt you." Jake said as he looked at Elayn. Elayn forced a smile and looked at Jake and Cc. "It's okay, I'm fine thank you for telling me how you feel. I love you guys." Elayn said as she looked at Jake and Cc and a tear accidentally fell from her eye. Just as Elayn began to cry Andy walked into the house. "Hey, I'm home." Andy said as he walked into the living room and saw Elayn crying. "What did you do?" Andy asked with an angry tone in his voice. Jake and Cc looked at Andy. "We didn't do anything except be here for her and actually listen to what she has to say." Jake said as he glared at Andy. Elayn wiped away tears and let out a sharp breath. "Hey, I'm fine. Can we just drop the subject?" Elayn asked as she looked around at the guys. Andy sighed and looked at Elayn. "No." Andy said bluntly as he looked at Elayn. Elayn cocked her eyebrow and looked at Andy. "No?" Elayn asked with a slight scoff. "Yeah, you are going to say what is on your mind even if I have to sit here all day and wait for you to talk." Andy said as he crossed his arms and looked at Elayn. 

'This is  the only way I can get her to tell me what's going on. I hate that she keeps secrets from me so if I have to sit here all day and wait for an answer I will. She keeps all her emotions bottled up and never tells us whats going on and I'm tired of it. From now on she has to be honest with me if she expects us to get married.' Andy thought to himself as he looked at Elayn. 

"Guys, you should go before you witness a murder." Elayn said as she looked at Jake and  Cc. Cc and Jake looked at each other before they got up from the couch and went outside to the backyard. Andy looked at Elayn as he continued to stand his ground. "Go ahead, Elayn, what's on your mind?" Andy asked as he walked over to Elayn. Elayn chuckled a bit and got up from the couch. "Nothing is so don't waste your breath." Elayn said as she tried to walk past Andy. Andy grabbed Elayn's wrist and made her look at him. "How do you expect us to get married if you can't even tell me what's going on?" Andy whispered to Elayn with a pained look in his eyes. Elayn scoffed. "How do you expect us to get married if you just up and leave me walking alone on the street like it's nothing?" Elayn asked as she crossed her arms and looked at Andy. Andy looked at Elayn a bit hurt by her words. "It was important, Elayn, what do you expect me to do put you before my job, my career, my passion?" Andy asked in a stern tone of voice. Elayn looked at Andy with a hurt look in her eyes as Andy's words pierced through her heart. "I would at least expect that from my fiancée. After all, I gave up everything to be with you to make you happy the least you could've done was take the time to take me home but apparently that is more important to you than I am." Elayn said fighting back tears as she walked upstairs to her room. Andy laughed a bit as he watched Elayn go upstairs. "You think that throwing a little fit like this is going to change what I said? I meant what I said Elayn and I do not plan on taking it back." Andy said as he sat on the couch and waited for Elayn to come back downstairs.

'What the fuck is his problem? I literally gave up everything for him my fame, my career, my whole life that made me happy and this is how he is going to act? You got to be fucking kidding me I'm going to go ahead and let him be a bitch baby for now and come back when he is done being a little bitch.' Elayn thought to herself as she opened the window and jumped out landing in the backyard where Cc and Jake were standing she shot them a look with her finger over her lips saying not to tell Andy where she is going and took off running jumping the fence surrounding the yard and into the forest near by.