"Tease"

"Elayn, are you okay?" Andy asked as he looked at Elayn a bit worried. Elayn shook her head and looked at Andy. "Yeah, I'm fine. Hey Chuck how long until we get to Arizona?" Elayn asked in a loud voice. "About twelve more hours." Chuck yelled back to Elayn not taking his eyes off the road. Elayn smiled and got up from the couch. "Where are you going?" Jake asked as he watched Elayn walk into her room. Elayn walked into her room and got a sketch book and a pencil out of her bag then walked back into the, so called, living room. "Oh, our little artist is going to draw or us is she?" Cc asked with a chuckle slightly teasing Elayn a bit. Elayn smirked as she sat down next to Andy and crossed her legs over each other placing the sketch book on her lap. "Depends are any of you guys going to give me any ideas?" Elayn asked as she set the tip of her pencil on the paper. Jake sat up intrigued by what he heard. "So you will draw anything I tell you to?" Jake asked as he placed his elbows on his knees and held his face in the palms of his hands. "Yes, that is the point," Elayn said as she looked at Jake. "So, what do you want me to draw?" Elayn asked as she looked back down at her paper. Jake smiled. "Draw us but not only us how you see us like if we are demons or angels something like that." Jake said as he sat up straight. Elayn smiled and chuckled a bit. "That's too easy but okay." Elayn said as she began to sketch out Jake's body holding his guitar in his hands. An hour later of the guys talking and Andy constantly glancing over Elayn's shoulder to see her progress she finally finished. "Done." Elayn said with a smile as she showed everyone the picture she drew of Jake. Elayn drew Jake sitting on a throne of bones, with his guitar in his hands, with demons along his side, and wings made of bones spread out from his back as his eyes pierced into your soul if you were to stare in straight in the eyes. "Holy hell that's amazing. You made Jake look bad ass. Do me next." Cc said as he practically jumped out of his seat. Elayn smiled and handed Jake the picture of him. "Okay, how do you want to be drawn?" Elayn asked as she brushed off stray pieces from her eraser off of her paper. Cc smiled and looked at Elayn. "Okay, hypothetically speaking, draw me and you if we we're together. Can you do that?" Cc asked with a sheepish smile on his face. Elayn blushed a bit and nodded her head. "Yeah, I can do that." Elayn said as she began to sketch out her getting held from behind by Cc and them kissing.

'Why would he want a picture like that? I hope he doesn't have feelings for her because she is mine. I know I can't be selfish like this but why the hell does he want that? I hope he doesn't feel that way about her.' Andy thought as he watched Elayn draw her and Cc.

Cc anxiously watched Elayn draw as he tried to hide his smile. Two hours past of Elayn drawing to make the picture look as perfect as she could then she finally finished. "Done." Elayn said with a smile as she handed Cc the drawing. Elayn drew Cc and herself as if it were an actual black and white picture taken of them kissing and her being held in his arms. "Here ya' go." Elayn said with a smile as she gave Cc the drawing. Cc smiled widely as he took the drawing from Elayn. "Thanks, Lilly Pad." Cc said with a smile as he looked at the drawing. Elayn smiled and looked at her watch.

12:02PM Elayn's watch read.

"Nine more hours to go." Elayn said with a slight smile as she rested her head on Andy's shoulder. Andy chuckled a bit as he looked down at Elayn and smiled at her. "Hey, Elayn, how do you know you're plan will work?" Jinxx asked as he sat up and looked at Elayn. Elayn shrugged. "I don't but I know Ashley hates when people can't play his part so he is tempted to take his guitar from them and fix their mistakes." Elayn said as she grabbed her legs while leaning on Andy's shoulder. Jake chuckled. "You really do know so much about us but we don't even know that much about you." Jake said as he looked at Elayn and slightly smiled. Elayn smiled and sat up. "That's because no matter who I'm around I always keep my guard up to insure I don't hurt that person or they don't hurt me." Elayn said with a shrug of her shoulders. The guys looked at each other with a slight glimpse of awkwardness because they knew that they all were once like Elayn in almost every way. Elayn giggled a bit and threw herself on the couch to where she was laying down with her legs over Andy's lap. "What are you doing?" Andy asked as he looked at Elayn with a playful smile on his face. Elayn shrugged and put a pillow over her face. "I don't know I want to be weird." Elayn said in a muffled voice because the pillow was covering her face completely. Jake, Cc, Andy, and Jinxx bursted into small laughter as they watched Elayn be weird. Elayn then stretched in a weird way that made her whole spine pop and her shirt to lift up revealing her stomach. "Ew! Don't do that." Andy said as the sound of Elayn's spine popping sent shivers down his spine. Elayn giggled a bit and continued to stretch causing her muscles to tension up as she stretched. The guys laughed a bit as the continued to watch Elayn be weird.

'This is going to be the longest tour ever. I swear she is such a tease and it sucks that I can't have her. I know that asking for that drawing gave away some of my feelings but I don't care I want to be with her and looking at this picture it makes it seem like I have a chance with her. Hopefully I do.' Cc thought to himself as he looked at Elayn then at the drawing she made for him.