"Acceptance"

Jake and Cc watch as Elayn ran off then walked into the house. Andy was still waiting for Elayn to come downstairs as he sat on the couch. "Where's Elayn?" Jake asked as he walked over to Andy. "She stormed off upstairs she will be down any minute now." Andy said with a smirk placed on his face. "I don't think sh-" Jake elbowed Cc in the rib so he would stop taking. "What did you say?" Andy asked as he turned his head and looked at Cc and Jake. "Nothing, but you should be more considerate of her feelings because she really does love you." Cc said as he walked out of the living room and upstairs. "He has a point, Andy, Elayn could have any guy she wants yet she chose you the least you could do is show her that you love her back." Jake said as he grabbed his car keys and left the house.

'Maybe he is right no he is right Elayn could be with anyone she wants but she decided to be with me. I even know she threw away her hopes and dreams the life she had when she was a star all for me just to be with me and yet I just treated her like shit. I'm a horrible person all I've wanted was her and I guess since I have her I lost track of what was important...her feelings.' Andy thought as he sat in the same spot for hours waiting for Elayn still.

"She isn't here, Andy." Cc said as he walked downstairs with his hands in his pocket. "What do you mean?" Andy asked with a confused look on his face. "Andy, she left hours ago." Cc said as he walked over to Andy. Andy stood up anf looked at Cc. "Where did she go?" Andy asked frantically. Cc shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not at liberty to say unless I have a death wish." Cc said as he turned to walk away. "Cc, please I'm asking you I'm begging you as my brother and my friend please tell me where she went." Andy said as he looked down while Cc stopped in his tracks. Cc sighed. "She ran into the forest most likely to the lake." Cc said as he turned and glanced at Andy then walked away. Andy bolted out the back door and jumped the fence running into the forest. "Elayn is going to kill you." Jake said as he closed the door behind him. Cc chuckled. "Yeah, I know but she has to understand I told him for a good reason." Cc said as he looked at Jake. "Really, what's the reason?" Jake asked as he raised an eyebrow. "I see how happy Elayn makes Andy even before all of this she was the light of his day. Seeing Andy sitting here in pain just to try and prove a point was proof enough that he really loves her also when he begged me was another sign he loved her. When Juliet threw fits like this Andy didn't give a fuck but when Elayn does he wants to do whatever he can to make her happy to make her feel loved so that is why I told him." Cc said with a slight smile on his face. Jake looked at Cc and smiled. "Man, you really do see the good in people even when everyone thinks its gone you always find a way to seek it out." Jake said as he patted Cc's shoulder and walked upstairs.

'I bet Cc cracked and told Andy where I am already I dont mind anyways. The only bad thing is that I don't know what to say after he said that he wouldn't put me before his career that really hurt because I sacrificed everything for him. I know that after today I'm going to talk to Rob and sign my contract again to go back on tour and sing even if Andy doesn't like it I'm done putting my career on hold for him when he can't do the same for me.' Elayn thought to herself as she sat by the riverbank and put her feet into the water.

Andy ran into the forest and down to the river. Elayn didn't pay attention to Andy as she watched the fish swim around her feet. "Elayn, I-" Andy began before he was cut off. "Don't bother I get it your career is more important than I am you don't have to explain yourself." Elayn said as she stood up and looked at Andy. "No, baby, its not like that. You're way more important than anything in this world I'm sorry it just took me so long to realize it." Andy said as he hugged Elayn tightly. Elayn hugged Andy with a bit of hesitation. "It's okay don't worry." Elayn said as she placed a fake smile on her face. Andy looked at Elayn and smiled faintly. "Want to go home?" Andy asked as he held Elayn close. "No, I want to stay here a bit longer." Elayn said as she looked at Andy debating on if she should tell him her decision. "Okay, for as long as you want. I'm going to head home to sort things out, okay?" Andy said as he let Elayn go and took her hand in his. "Okay." Elayn responded half heartedly.

'I hope he understands that no matter how much he apologizes he can't change my choice. I chose Andy and now I get to choose the rock star life all over again. This is my dream it was my dream that I let go for Andy but now I'm taking it back and never letting go whether he likes it or not. I want my old life back and he is going to have to accept it like I did for him even if he doesn't like it.' Elayn thought as she sat back down and watched as Andy walked off to go back home.