"The Album"

Elayn finished singing a whole album within a few hours and smiled at Sam. "That was amazing. I'm so glad to have you back." Sam said as Elayn took off her head phones and began to walk out of the recording studio. Sam smiled at Elayn as he put on his head phones to completely hear the words to the song and the pitches. "Wow. These are so deep. Its amazing." Sam said as he finished listening to Elayn's songs and looked at her. Elayn smiled and looked at Sam. "Just wrote and sang about how I felt about everything." Elayn said as she ran her hand through her hair and chuckled slightly. "Well, they sound beautiful. Do you want to get these out today?" Sam asked as he turned in his chair to where he was facing Elayn. Elayn smiled and tussled Sam's hair. "Yes, of course. I'm making a come back and what better way than a whole brand new album?" Elayn said playfully as she smiled at Sam. "Okay so first we are going to release the songs on YouTube then today we will get your picture taken for the CD cover and the lyrics to your songs." Sam said as he turned and began to send the songs to his laptop so he can upload them not so long after. Elayn smiled. "Oh the picture and lyrics aren't a problem. Here." Elayn said as she handed Sam a picture of her standing against a whitish grey wall, looking away from the camera as she held the collars of her leather jacket in both of her hands, and had a sort of pained and straight look on her face and also handed him the lyrics to her songs. "This should be easier than I thought." Sam said as he took the picture and lyrics from Elayn's hand and began to type the lyrics and make a album cover. Elayn smiled and went back into the recording studio. "I'm just going to do some random songs just record so I can hear what I sound like, okay?" Elayn said as she walked up to the mic. Sam gave Elayn a tumbs up as he continued to type and upload songs. Elayn smiled and began to sing "Cease To Exist" by Suicide Silence.

'This is fucking awesome she sounds so damn amazing I'm glad to have her back. She is the best singer ever the best that has ever came to this company. I just hope that she can continue to sing for us because I know this has always been her dream and no one can get in the way of it because she will stop anyone who tries.' Sam thought to himself as he finished uploading Elayn's songs and making her album.

7:58PM Elayn's watch read.

"Well, we're done. Everything is set up and out for everyone to hear. I have to say, Elayn, this should be your biggest hit yet." Sam said as Elayn walked out from the recording studio. Elayn smirked a bit and looked at Sam. "That's what I intended. I wanted to come back with a bang and what is better than a whole new album? Nothing that's what." Elayn said as she walked out of the recording room. Sam chuckled a bit as he leaned back in his chair and sighed. "God I've missed her." Sam said with a smile on his face. "Elayn! You just made a whole new album?!" Jessica yelled in excitement as she ran up to Elayn. Elayn smiled and looked at her old friend. "Yeah, I did. What do you think?" Elayn said as she looked at Jessica. Jessica's eyes brightened in happiness and over excitement. "It was amazing. Your songs have so much meaning I love them." Jessica said as she held her phone close to her chest. Elayn smiled. "I'm glad you liked it. I got to go I will see you next week for my photo shoot." Elayn said as she hugged Jessica then left the building. Jessica smiled and waved goodbye as Elayn left. Elayn walked out to her car and smiled as she got in. "I fucking love this car." Elayn said with a smile as she startes the engine and heard it purr. Elayn drove away from the building and towards the house.

'She's been gone for hours. Where could she possibly be at that is making her take so long?' Andy thought to himself as he looked at his phone to see if Elayn called or texted him.

"Dude, chill out she's okay." Jake said as he walked up to Andy. Andy looked at Jake and sighed as his phone vibrated.

*1 new notification from YouTube* illuminated on Andy's screen.

Andy unlocked his phone and saw the notification. Andy's eyes widen as he saw Elayn's name and the new album she uploaded. "Hey, Andy, did you see this?" Cc asked as he showed Andy the same notification that he was looking at. Andy sighed as he played the video and Elayn singing blared on his phone. Jinxx and Jake turned around at the sound of Elayn's voice and everyone stayed quiet until the album was over. "That was-" Jake began to speak before Elayn walked into the house and closed the door behind her. "Hey guys I-" Cc and Jake ran up to Elayn and hugged her. "Your album was fucking amazing!" Jake said as he looked at Elayn and smiled. Elayn smiled and hugged Cc and Jake back. "Thanks guys you're the best." Elayn said as Jake and Cc let her go and Andy walked up to her. "So this is where you went?" Andy asked as he placed his hands in his pocket. Elayn ignored Andy and walked over to Jinxx with a smile on her face. "Way to come back with a bang, Elayn." Jinxx said as he hugged Elayn and kissed her cheek. Elayn smiled and looked at Jinxx. "Yeah, well, that's the point, Jinxx." Elayn said with a smile as Jinxx let her go and Andy walked over to Elayn again. "Elayn, answer me. Is this why you were gone all day?" Andy asked as he showed Elayn his phone screen that was opened to her album. Elayn looked at Andy with her hands in her pockets. "Yeah, it was. Why are you making a big deal about it?" Elayn asked as she looked at Andy. "Why? Elayn, you went off and did this without my consent that's why I'm making a big deal." Andy said in a slightly aggravated tone. Elayn scoffed. "So now I need your consent to live my life? That's a load of fucking bullshit because if I can't say shit about your job or life then why the fuck should you be able to say something about mine?" Elayn asked as she looked at Andy with anger in her eyes. "Because you're my fiancée and I should have a say over what you do." Andy yelled at Elayn making her step back a bit. "You can't control me, Andy, why the fuck can't you see that? I am a grown woman and I can make my own decisions and if you can't see that then we shouldnt be getting married or be together not right now at least." Elayn said as she took off her ring and gave it to Andy then ran upstairs to her soon to be old room. Andy clutched the ring in his hand and looked upstairs then walked down to the basement.

'It hurts to say that but he has to see that he can't control my life if I can't have a say in his. I love him so much but if he's going to act like this then I don't want to be with him not now maybe when I come back from my tour but not now. He has to learn he can't control my life or my actions and until he understands that its over.' Elayn thought to herself as she packed her bags and began to call an old friend for a favor.