"Forget"

Jake dragged Jeff downstairs and out of the house slamming the door behind him as he walked back in the house.

'How the fuck did this even happen? Who was that guy? I have never seen him in my life and he has the audacity to come to our party and try to rape Elayn. I would've fucking killed him if I was Andy but then again Andy has his reasons for doing things maybe it was best that he let him live...barely that is.' Jake thought as he grabbed a beer and drank it.

Andy stroked Elayn's hair as he held her close and she slowly regain consciousness. "A-andy?" Elayn asked still half unconscious. "Yes, baby, its me." Andy said as he smiled through tears. Elayn gripped onto Andy's shirt and began to cry in his chest. Andy held Elayn tightly as he wiped away his tears and looked at Elayn. "I'm sorry, Elayn." Andy said as he looked at Elayn with sorrow filled eyes. Elayn buried her face into Andy's chest and began to cry more. "H-he touched me...he v-violated me." Elayn said as she pressed her legs together tightly in disgust and continued to cry. Andy took off his leather jacket and put it on Elayn covering her body as he looked at her. "I'm sorry, Elayn, I'm so sorry." Andy said as he held onto Elayn tightly and rested his chin on the top of Elayn's head. Andy's phone vibrated in his pocket. Andy pulled out his phone to see the message.

*1 new message* illuminated on the screen.

*Hey do we keep the party going or send everyone home?*

"Baby, do you want to send everyone home?" Andy asked Elayn as he looked at her. Elayn shook her head and looked at Andy with tear filled eyes. "No let them have fun I don't want to ruin anything." Elayn said as she looked at Andy her warpaint all smudged and a fake smile placed on her face. "Okay." Andy said quietly as he texted Jake back telling them to let everyone party. "Let's clean up." Andy said as he let go of Elayn and walked into his bathroom to get a damp towel. Andy cleaned off his warpaint then grabbed a new towel and took it to Elayn. Elayn could barely move or grip anything. "Hold on I will do it." Andy said as he began to gently clean off Elayn's warpaint and brush her hair out of the way. "I-I love you, Andy." Elayn said as she moved in closer and kissed Andy. Andy placed one hand on Elayn face and kissed her back. "I love you too." Andy said as he put the cloth in his night stand and smiled at Elayn. "Y-you can back to the party if you want." Elayn said as she looked at Andy with tears in her eyes. "No, I'm going to stay here with you as long as I need to." Andy said as he looked at Elayn and smiled. Elayn looked at Andy and smiled weakly as she regain more consciousness and sat up on her own. Andy braced his hands behind Elayn's back to help her sit up as he looked at her with love in his eyes. "Hey where are Andy and Elayn?" Cc asked as he walked up to Jake and drank his beer. Jake looked at Cc and drank his fifth beer. "Upstairs." Jake said with a slight slur. "Why?" Cc asked as he looked at Jake. "To comfort her so don't ask anymore questions and party." Jake said as he walked off with his sixth beer in hand. Cc shrugged and walked off outside with the others.

'Why would Andy need to comfort her? What happened to her that she would need comforting? I hope Ashley didn't invite Steve...or one of the guys that tried to hurt Elayn in the first place.' Cc thought to himself as he joined a group of people and began to drink his beer.

"Elayn, honey, do you want me to go get us some drinks for our private party?" Andy asked as he smiled at Elayn. Elayn nodded her head as she wrapped Andy's jacket around her and sat with her legs crossed. "Okay." Andy said as he got up from the bed and kissed Elayn's forehead before walking out of his room and downstairs. Elayn slid her arms into the jacket and wore it as she was still in her bra and panties. Andy grabbed a bottle of vodka and a bottle of whiskey for Elayn and himself and began to walk back upstairs. Elayn got up and put on her pants as she had Andy's jacket on and only her bra and pants. Andy walked upstairs and into his room. Elayn sat down on the bed again and looked at Andy as he walked in. Andy's eyes widen as he saw Elayn and closed the door behind him. "Wow. You look hot babe." Andy said as he handed Elayn the vodka and sat next to her. Elayn smiled and opened the vodka and perched it on her lips. "I try." She said with a smirk as she drank her vodka and Andy opened his whiskey.

'How can she act all happy like this after what happened? She has never been open about her feelings and I know this but still what happened to her must have been traumatizing since...she was still conscious.' Andy thought to himself as he drank his whiskey and looked at Elayn who was half way done with her vodka.

Elayn set the bottle down and looked at Andy smiling. "What?" Andy asked as he looked at Elayn and smiled. Elayn moved in closer and kissed Andy passionately and out of no where. Andy smiled on Elayn's lips as he kissed her back.

'Come on Elayn try to wash away those memories like you did before. Don't think about what happened just think about here and now and what you are doing with the one you love.' Elayn thought to herself as she placed a hand on Andy's neck and continued to kiss him.

Andy placed his hand on Elayn's waist while he put down his whiskey and continued to kiss her. Elayn pulled herself closer to Andy as she casually sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck while kissing him. Andy smirked on Elayn's lips and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her back passionately and deeply.

'What's going on? How come all of a sudden she wants to do this? Don't get me wrong I love it but what made her decide to do this now?' Andy thought to himself as he continued to kiss Elayn and casually grabbed her ass slight squeezing it.

Elayn smirked and laid Andy down a bit as she kissed him pressing her body closer to his. Andy slightly bit his lip as he kissed Elayn and held her tighter trailing one hand inside of the jacket and leaving the other on her ass. "God you're sexy." Andy said as he kissed Elayn and sexily growled on her lips. Elayn kissed Andy then moved down to his neck and began to leave a trail of kisses up to his jaw line and playfully bit his neck and jaw. "You haven't seen anything yet." Elayn said with a sexy smirk on her face as she looked at Andy and kissed him again. Andy smirked on Elayn's lips and kissed her back a bit roughly as he slipped his tounge in her mouth and swirled it around hers. Elayn smiled as a wicked plan came to her head.

'Let's tease just a bit to see how riled up I can get him and how hung I can get him then leave.' Elayn thought as she sat up and smirked down at Andy.

Andy placed both of his hands on Elayn's waist and looked up at her as he bit his lip. Elayn smirked and began to slowly grind on Andy teasing him a bit. Andy softly moaned and looked at Elayn as he brought himself up and began to kiss her neck. Elayn bit her lip as she tugged at Andy's shirt to get it off. Andy smirked and took off his shirt dropping it on the side of his bed as he began to kiss Elayn's chest. Elayn bit her lip more as she laid Andy down again and kissed him moving lower after each kiss all the way down to the hem of Andy's pants and licked up his body to his lip and kissed him again. Andy bit his lip as his grip tightened on Elayn's waist and he kissed her neck and chest. Elayn smirked evilly as she got up from off of Andy's lap and off of the bed walking towards the door. "Baby, that's no fair!" Andy whined as he sat up on the bed and looked at Elayn. "Who said anything about playing fair?" Elayn said with a smirk as she walked out of Andy's room and back downstairs. Andy laid back on his bed and adjusted his pants to fix his bulge. "God damn that girl I swear she knows how the tease a guy then leave him hanging, no wonder I love her so much I love a tease and a challenge." Andy said to himself as he laid back with his whiskey and drank it smiling.