"Andlyn"

"Baby, what are you doing?" Andy asked as he looked in Elayn's eyes. Elayn shook her head and smiled. "Nothing I just love you." Elayn said as she kissed Andy one time then turned to leave his room. Andy smiled and looked at Elayn as she headed towards the door. "I love you too now go get dressed and shower we leave in a hour." Andy said as he walked to his closet to change. Elayn smiled and walked out of Andy's room heading towards hers. "He's so weird." Elayn said quietly to herself as she walked into her room and closed the door behind her. Andy grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a Batman muscle shirt, and clean boxers as he walked into his bathroom and began to shower. Elayn walked into her bathroom and took off her clothes and played music on her phone as she got into the bath tub and began to take a shower. Andy quickly showered and got out drying himself off and putting on his clothes as he walked out and went to his drawer to get socks then sat on his bed putting his socks and combat boots on and running a hand through his hair as he checked his phone. Elayn finished showering a few minutes later and wrapped a towel around herself as she walked out of the bathroom and into her room and up to her closet. "What to wear? What to wear?" Elayn pondered as she looked into her closet. Elayn smiled and pulled out a black tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans and set them on the bed. Elayn dried herself off and walked over to her drawer and pulled out a pair of black lace panties and a black bra and put them on walking back over to her bed and putting on her clothes. Elayn brushed out her hair and looked in the mirror smiling as her wing tattoo was visible on her arms and upper back along with her other ones. Elayn walked back over to her drawer and grabbed a pair of socks and put them on as she grabbed a pair of all black converse and put them on. "Elayn you ready?" Andy asked as he walked into Elayn's room and looked at her. Elayn stood up and did a quick hair flip moving her hair from over her left eye and changed her silver snake bites to black ones. "Yeah, let's go, baby." Elayn said with a smile as she walked over to Andy and looked at him. Andy stared at Elayn speechless with wide eyes. "What?" Elayn asked as she looked at Andy with her eyebrow raised. Andy smiled and looked at Elayn. "You look fucking amazing, babe." Andy said as he kissed Elayn. Elayn smiled and blushed as she kissed Andy back. "Come on let's get going, Andy." Elayn said as she walked past Andy and downstairs. Andy smirked and followed behind Elayn.

'I can't fucking believe Juliet has the audacity to text me to try to get me back. She is so funny I'm already happy with Elayn and I will always be no one has never been able to make me as happy as Elayn does and no one can ever take me from her she's mine and I'm hers forever.' Andy thought to himself as he followed behind Elayn.

Elayn walked out of the front door as she grabbed her black leather jacket that had wings on the back of it. Andy followed behind as he grabbed his plain black leather jacket and his car car keys closing the front door behind him. Elayn and Andy walked up to Andy car and slid into the seats. Elayn got a bit nervous at the thought of the news getting out. "Hey don't worry Chase is really cool about this type of stuff you don't have to be nervous." Andy said as he took Elayn's hand in his and started his car with the other. Elayn smiled and nodded her head as she gently squeezed Andy's hand and looked out the window. Andy smiled and drove down to the studio as he continued to hold Elayn's hand and drive with the other. Elayn smiled at the familiar studio as Andy pulled into the garage parking lot. "Well, let's go." Andy said as he turned off the engine to his car and stepped out. Elayn nodded her head as she got out of the car and walked over to Andy's side. Andy smiled and took Elayn's hand in his as he walked towards the back door of the studio. "Hey guys." Chase said as Elayn and Andy walked in. "Hey, man, we have to tell you something." Andy said as he walked over to Chase with Elayn's hand still in his. "Yeah what's up?" Chase asked as he began to get his camera ready. "Me and Elayn are together like in a relationship but it's okay because she isn't really my sister. Also we were wondering if you could do some couple shots, you know, to get the news out?" Andy asked as he looked at Chase. Chase smiled. "I've known you two weren't related from the start, I'm happy for you, yeah we can take those shots." Chase said as he finished setting up his camera. Elayn and Andy walked over to the platform where their old pictures were taken before. "Okay take off your jackets." Chase requested as he held up his camera. Elayn and Andy took off their jackets and stood side by side. "Good now Elayn get in front of Andy but with your back facing me." Chase said as he readied himself to take the picture. Elayn nodded her head and stood in front of Andy. "Okay now Andy place your arm around Elayn holding her by her waist close to you." Chase requested. Andy didn't hesitate and did exactly what Chase asked with a chuckle and a slight smirk on his face. Elayn smiled at Andy and placed one hand on his chest. "Okay that's good." Chase said as he took a couple of pictures. "Okay now Andy if you wouldn't mind can you pick up Elayn?" Chase asked as he looked at Elayn and Andy. Andy smiled and picked up Elayn holding her by her thighs in his hands as she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him. "Just like that." Chase said with a smile as he took the pictures. "Perfect." Chase said as he continued to take pictures of them from each angle. Elayn and Andy looked at each other and smiled as Andy moved his face closer kissing Elayn. Chase smiled and began to take pictures of them as they kissed. Andy set Elayn down gently placing his hands on her waist and resting his forehead on hers. Elayn smiled at Andy and stared into his eyes. "Good just like that." Chase said as he took a few more pictures. "Can we get one of Elayn sitting on your lap?" Chase asked as he looked at Elayn and Andy. Andy smiled and sat down and patted his lap for Elayn to sit on. "You're so weird." Elayn said as she sat on Andy's lap and looked at him. "Yeah but I'm you're weido, baby." Andy said with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Elayn and held his own hands on the bottom of Elayn's spine. Elayn straddled Andy and wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him lovingly. "Just like that." Chase said as he began to take more pictures. Elayn smiled and dropped her arms from Andy's neck and rested against his chest as Andy held her close and looked at her smiling. Chase smiled and kept taking pictures. "Well that's good for today you can go home." Chase said as he began to look at the pictures taken. Elayn and Andy smiled at each other as Elayn got off of Andy and he stood up afterwards. "Hey Chase, man, do you mind getting those out to everyone now? Like post them all on our Facebook and Instagram if you don't mind I want everyone to know that Elayn and I are together now and send it to out magazine producers as well if you can?" Andy asked Chase as he placed his hands in his front pockets and walked over to him. "Yeah no problem man." Chase said as he hooked up his camera to his computer and began uploading the images to the internet. "Thank you." Elayn said with a smile as she grabbed hers and Andy's leather jackets. "No problem, Elly." Chase said with a smile on his face as all of the images finished uploading. "Okay well thank you we are going to go home now." Andy said as he walked over to Elayn and draped a arm over her shoulders and walked out of the studio.

'Well since they are together I guess they should have a ship name hmm.....Andlyn I like it, a great ship name for them, the fan girls will freak.' Chase thought to himself as he posted the pictures with the name Andlyn on them and a smile on his face.