"Rib Cage"

Andy hugged Elayn back tightly as he held back tears. "Who's at the door?" Jake yelled as he walked over to Andy. "E-Elayn you're here!" Jake exclaimed in happiness as he looked at Elayn then at the tour bus. "Jake, go get the guys and tell them to get their stuff. You guys are coming on tour with me." Elayn said as she continued to hug Andy not looking at Jake. Jake nodded his head as he walked back into the house to tell the guys. "Andy, you're coming too, okay? Let's go and get your stuff." Elayn said as she looked up at Andy with a deep sadden look in her eyes. Andy nodded his head as he let go of Elayn and walked back into the house. Elayn looked down as the guys walked out of the house with their bags in hand. Andy was the last one out of the house and he closed the door behind him. Elayn followed behind the guys as they all got into the tour bus. "Guys you can sleep in the bunks or the pull out couch if you want, okay?" Elayn said as the guys began to put up their belongings. "Yeah, that's fine." Jake said with a smile as he finished putting up his things. Elayn smiled as she took Andy's hand and walked into her private room and closed the door behind them. "Andy, are you okay?" Elayn asked as she looked up at Andy and gently grabbed his hand. Andy grabbed Elayn's hand and pulled her closer to him wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act that way. Elayn, baby, please give me another chance to prove that I changed, please." Andy said as he held Elayn close and a few tears fell from his eyes. Elayn looked at Andy and wiped away his tears. "Okay." Elayn said as she softly smiled at Andy.

'Andy has never cried over anyone and now seeing that he is crying over me shows that he really does care about me. I want to give him a second chance but if he fucks this up again then we are over completely. I just hope he already understands my terms.' Elayn thought to herself as Andy smiled back at her.

Andy's eyes glistened with life and love once again as he stopped crying and hugged Elayn close. Elayn hugged Andy back as she closed her eyes and got lost in his warm embrace and scent that she longed for ever since she left. "Put your stuff away then come with us to our 'living room'." Elayn said as she quoted "living room" then walked out of her room. Andy nodded his head as he began to put his things away in Elayn's room of the bus.

'I got her back. I'm so fucking happy that I got the love of my life back. Those days that she was gone was a living hell for me I didn't know what to do without her but now that I have her back I'm happier than ever. She is mine and I am hers forever and I am going to change so that I will never lose her again.' Andy thought as he smiled and walked out of Elayn's room.

"Hey he's smiling! Elayn, you did it!" Cc exclaimed as he ran up to Elayn and hugged her. "Yeah, I did I guess." Elayn said as she smiled at Cc. "Chuck, let's get this show on the road!" Elayn yelled with a smile on her face as Cc let her go. Chuck started the bus and began to drive down the street. Elayn sat on the couch and the guys followed either sitting across from her or on the same couch as her. "So where are we going first." Jake asked as he crossed one leg over the other. Elayn smiled and crossed both of her legs as she sat on the couch. "Sunny Arizona." Elayn said with a slight chuckle. "Yeah! We are going to tan and meet babes!" Jinxx yelled excitedly. Elayn laughed. "Uh, Jinxx don't you have a girlfriend?" Elayn asked as she raised an eyebrow. Jinxx looked down a bit. "No, not anymore things happened." Jinxx said in a bit of a sadden tone. "Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't know that." Elayn said as she got up and sat by Jinxx. Jinxx smiled and hugged Elayn tightly pulling her onto his lap. "Its fine, Elly, I'm actually happier now." Jinxx said with a smile as he held onto Elayn. Elayn smiled and looked at Jinxx. "I'm glad you're happy, Jinxx." Elayn said as she got up from Jinxx's lap and stood up looking at everyone smiling. "So, anyone hungry?" Elayn asked casually as she began to wall towards Chuck. "No, babe, in fine." Andy said as he sat on the couch. The guys looked at each other then at Elayn and Andy. "Okay, what about you guys?" Elayn asked as she turned and looked at everyone. "We're starving over here, Lilly Pad." Cc said with a smile as he got comfortable on the couch. Elayn smiled and turned to walk over to Chuck again. "Hey, Chuck, can you take us to the nearest McDonald's?" Elayn asked as she looked at her bus driver. Chuck smiled. "Of course, Elayn." Chuck said as he took a right down the street. Elayn smiled and walked back over to the guys. "Well, I hope you guys like McDonald's." Elayn said with a smile as she sat next to Andy. Andy wrapped an arm around Elayn and held her close. "Yeah, that's fine. So you and Andy are good now?" Jake asked as he raised his eyebrow. Elayn smiled a bit. "Yeah, you can say that, but this time we aren't going to rush into anything." Elayn said as she looked at Andy. Andy nodded his head and looked at Jake then to Elayn. "Good, I'm glad you guys figured things out I couldn't stand seeing you or Andy like that." Cc said as he smiled at Elayn and Andy. "Yeah I know but we are okay now I promise." Elayn said as she snuggled up to Andy and placed a hand on his rib cage.

'What the hell? My fingers can practically go into his ribs that isn't good. Andy did you not eat for the week I was gone? I need to get him to eat again even if he doesn't want to. I don't care if I'm being hypocritical about this he needs to eat and be healthy even if that means I'm not. His health is way more important than mine will ever be.' Elayn thought to herself as she held onto Andy tightly and buried her face into his chest and ribs.