"Emotions"

Andy pulled up in the drive way of the house and looked at Elayn. Elayn had passed out from the large amouth of alcohol and the pills. "How can people attempt to hurt such a beautiful person?" Andy asked himself aloud as he ran his hand along Elayn's hair. Andy pulled his hand back as he got out of his car and walked over to the passenger door and gently opened it. Andy looked at Elayn and his eyes widen at the large bruises on her wrist. A wave of anger washed over Andy as he picked up her up and closed the car door behind them and walked to the front door of the house. Andy opened the door and walked in with Elayn in his arms. Cc's eyes widen at the sight of a drugged Elayn. "What the hell happened to her?!" Cc yelled as he jumped over the couch and ran up to Elayn and Andy.

'She looks like she was in a bar fight or ever worse. No that couldn't have happened I will kill anyone who hurt he she is like my sister I will protect her with my life.' Cc thought to himself as he looked at an unconscious Elayn.

Jake and Jinxx joined Cc's side and looked at Elayn. "She had gotten drunk and some guys drugged her and tried to take advantage of her but luckily I was driving by and kicked their asses before they could do anything worse." Andy said as he placed Elayn on the couch and moved her hair out if her face. "Who the hell was it?!" Jake asked Andy while grabbing his car keys with anger in his eyes. Andy walked over to the guys and looked at them. "I don't know the other two but I recognized one of them." Andy said in a quiet but dark tone. Jinxx eyes widen. "Wait do we know him?!" Jinnx asked Andy pulling out his phone and scrolling through contacts. "Yeah we do," Andy said as he glanced over at Elayn then back to the guys. "Does the name Steve ring a bell to you?" Andy asked as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at everyone. Cc's, Jinxx's, and Jake's eyes ignite with anger. "That fucking pervert I should've known he would try some shit like this from the way he was looking at her, I'm going to fucking kill him!" Cc said as he patted Jake on the shoulder signalling him to leave with him to Steve's house. Andy grabs Cc's shoulder and makes him look at him. "Hey man we can't do shit not now anyways he will know I'm after him, so we have to wait a couple of days at max." Andy said as he looked at Cc then at the other guys. Cc calmed down and looked at Andy. "Yeah, you're right." Cc said as he walked over to Elayn and gently lifted her up then sat down resting her head on his lap. "What the hell is going on why is everyone yelling?" Ashley said as he walked downstairs and saw Elayn passed out on Cc's lap. "What the hell did you do to her, man?!" Ashley said as he rushed over to Elayn and Cc and grabbed his shoulders and pushed him into the couch. "Damn it calm the fuck down Ashley he didn't do anything to her." Jinxx said as he walked over to Ashley and placed a hand on his shoulder. Ashley let go of Cc and looked at Jinxx. "Then what happened to her?" Ashley asked looking a bit confused. "That bastard Steve drugged her." Jake said while sitting on the counter popping his knuckles. Ashley's eyes widen in anger. "That motherfucker I'm going to kill him." Ashley said as he grabbed his jacket and headed for the door. "Ashley sit the fuck down." Andy said to Ashley as he crossed his arms over his chest. Ashley stopped and turned to look at Andy. "Why the hell aren't you doing anything? She's your fucking sister you should be out there fucking killing him but you're sitting here like a pussy." Ashley said as he glanced at Elayn then looked at Andy. Andy furrowed his eyebrows angerly. "You don't think I want to? You dumb ass I was there I stopped them and that more than your pathetic ass can say, and if I am assuming correctly you're the reason she was out drinking none of this would've happened if you didn't fucking leave her so this is on your fucking hands!" Andy yelled at Ashley as he moved closer to him looking down at him. Ashley's face redden with anger. "You think I wanted to leave her?! Andy I don't fucking deserve her that's why I ended it I didnt know this would've happened if I did I wouldn't have left her!" Ashley yelled as he glared at Andy for a bit then stormed out the house slamming the door behind him.

'He finally realized that he doesn't deserve her? That fucking idiot I was there I saved her she has to love me the way I love her now....she has to.' Andy thought to himself as he walked over to Elayn and Cc and kneeled by her side.