"Lilly"

"Hello?" Andy asked as he answered his phone. "What the hell man? What was that? You guys shouldn't have preformed without me what were you thinking?" Ashley asked all at once as he paced around in the living room of Arizona's house. Andy smiled a mischievous smile. "Well sorry man the show had to go on so we had Cc replace you." Andy said as he leaned against the wall of Elayn's dressing room. "Well, why didn't you get Elayn to play my part instead of Cc?" Ashley asked as he ran his hand through his head in frustration. "Because she chose the drums and Cc wanted to try out the bass what was I supposed to do?" Andy asked as he looked at everyone and winked. Elayn giggled a bit and crossed her legs. "Here we go." Elayn said with a smile as she looked at everyone. "Do not play anything until I get there got it? Where is your next stop?" Ashley asked as he stood in the middle of the living room with his hand placed on his hip. "Elayn where's our next stop." Andy asked Elayn with a smile placed on his face. "Houston, Texas." Elayn said as she rested her head on Jinxx's shoulder. "Houston, Texas." Andy responded to Ashley's question with a smile placed on his face. "Okay I will be there in a bit don't play anything until I get there got it? Bye." Ashley said as he hung up the phone and looked for his passport. "Elayn, your plan worked!" Andy said with a huge smile placed on his face as he walked over to Elayn. "I had a feeling it would." Elayn said with a smile as she looked at everyone and Jinxx wrapped an arm around her.

'What the hell is he doing? Why is he holding onto her like that? Did something happen when she was gone? Did she talk to him that whole week she was gone? I'm so fucking confused what is happening?' Andy thought to himself as he watched Elayn and Jinxx then turned away.

Elayn smiled and sighed. "What's wrong?" Jinxx asked as he looked down at Elayn. "I have so many more concerts coming up." Elayn said with a smile while whining then she slightly chuckled. Jinxx laughed a bit then kissed Elayn's forehead. "Elayn, honey, its going to be okay it will go by super fast I promise." Jinxx said with a smile as he looked at Elayn. Elayn smiled and looked at Jinxx. "Yeah you're right. Thanks." Elayn said with a smile as she snuggled closely to Jinxx seeking warmth. "Okay, I just have to ask. What the hell is going on?" Jake asked as he looked at Elayn and Jinxx. Elayn looked confused. "What are you talking about?" Elayn asked as she looked around at everyone. "What he means is what is going on between you and Jinxx?" Andy asked as he crossed his arms and looked at Elayn and Jinxx. Elayn chuckled. "Nothing is I'm just resting on his shoulder. I would do this to any one of you so why is it a big deal that I'm doing it to Jinxx?" Elayn asked as she sat up and looked at everyone. "Its a big deal because he kissed your forehead. What is with that?" Andy asked as he narrowed his gaze onto Elayn. Elayn stood up and looked at Andy. "Listen I get you don't like it or whatever but we aren't even officially dating yet, okay, so you can't just try to tell me what I can and can't do. Also why is that a big deal when almost everyone here has kissed me on the forehead? Its not like our lips touched anyways so what's the problem?" Elayn asked as she confronted Andy. Andy sighed and looked at Elayn. "You're right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that and I'm sorry." Andy said as he looked at Elayn and took her hand in his. Elayn sighed. "It's fine." Elayn said as she pulled her hand away and walked past Andy leaving her dressing room.

'Wait so if they aren't officially dating does that mean I have a chance? I don't know but I hope so I've always wanted to get with Elayn I just couldn't cause Andy was with her. Hopefully, now I can get with her. Hopefully.' Cc thought to himself as he watched Elayn leave.

Later on Elayn and the guys were on tour again but this time with Ashley with them. "This is our last show guys," Elayn said with a smile. "After this we get to go home." Elayn said before she went on stage and began to sing. Cc watched Elayn watching her every move as she sang and poured her heart and soul into her song until she stopped mid song. "Hey don't fucking touch her!" Elayn yelled as she threw her mic stand behind her. "What's going on? What is she talking about?" Cc asked as he neared the stage to where Elayn was and saw a guy trying to take advantage of some girl. "Damn it!" Elayn exclaimed as she jumped off stage and pushed her way into the crowd and made her way to the guy. "Didn't you fucking hear me? I said don't touch her!" Elayn said as she threw a hard punch at the guys face and sent him to the ground. Elayn got on top of him and began to send multiple punches to his face making him bleed. "Elayn stop!" Andy yelled as he reached Elayn and tried to pull her off. "No! He was trying to touch her he deserves to die!" Elayn said as she continued to punch the guy before getting pulled off by Andy and Cc. Elayn spit on the guys body as she was dragged away. "You disgusting scumbag! Youre lucky they were here to stop me!" Elayn said with a slight growl as she noticed who the girl was. "L-Lilly?" Elayn said as she  looked at Lilly. Lilly smiled and ran up to Elayn hugging her as Andy let her go. "Thank you.... Thank you." Lilly said as she hugged Elayn tightly. Elayn hugged Lilly back. "Of course honey. Come with me." Elayn said as she took Lilly's hand amd began to walk back towards the stage. The crowd recorded what happened and began to post it all over social media. Elayn took Lilly on the stage and put her in her dressing room as Elayn went back onto stage and sang again finishing her show. "Thank you California and goodnight!" Elayn said with a smile as she walked back stage towards her dressing room.

'If I didn't see what he was doing he would've taken advantage of her. I can't let that happen I will never let that happen. That's happen to me before I was taken advantage of and I would hate for it to happen to a little girl that doesn't deserve it. I should've killed him when I had the chance but I couldn't. I'm just glad I stopped him when I did or things could've ended badly.' Elayn thought to herself as she sat outside of her dressing room smoking a cigarette.