"Yes"

Elayn's eyes widen at Ashley's questions. "W-What?" Elayn's asked surprised and a bit happy. "Will you marry me?" Ashley asked for the second time with a smile on his face. Elayn's eyes sparkled as she smiled. "Yes. Yes I will marry you Ashley!" Elayn said with a wide smile spread across her face. Ashley smiled and placed the ring on Elayn's finger as he got up from his knees. Andy looked at Ashley with anger in his eyes.

'What the fuck no she can't marry him she's mine I just got her for myself and I'm not sharing her with anyone not even Ashley.' Andy thought to himself as he watched Elayn and Ashley kiss to make their engagement official.

"Hey man congratulations." Jake said to Ashley as he patted his shoulder. "You finally closed the deal huh, Ash?" Jinxx said to Ashley as he looked at Elayn and smiled. "Lilly Pad you're engaged!!" Cc yelled as he ran up to Elayn and hugged her again. "Yeah, I am calm down, Cc." Elayn said as she pushed Cc off and smiled at Ashley.

'Andy hasn't said anything ever since Ashley proposed to me is he upset about Ashley and I? He shouldn't be he said we have to be a secret and this is the perfect way to keep our relationship hidden.' Elayn thought to herself as she took her gaze off of Ashley and looked at Andy.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Andy shot to Elayn with an angry tone in his voice. Elayn stiffened up at Andy's tone. "N-nothing its nothing." Elayn said as the doctor walked in. "Well, Elayn we should be able to discharge you tonight and let you go home we didn't see any other signs of damage so all you have to do is sign these release forms and you can be on your way home." The doctor told Elayn as he handed her the papers and a pen. Elayn nodded her head as she signed the papers and handed them back to the doctor. "Well have a safe night." The doctor said as he walked out of the room and down the hallway. "Let's get going this hospital is creeping me out." Cc said as he grabbed his car keys out his pocket. "Yeah, let's go." Elayn said with a chuckle as she got up from the bed and stood next to her new fiancée. Andy glared at Elayn and Ashley for a moment then walked out of the room.

'What the hell is wrong with him just earlier he was in love with me and now he hates me and doesn't even want to look at me.' Elayn thought to herself as she walked out the room with Ashley.

Ashley took Elayn's hand in his as they walked down the hall to the front door. "Babe, smile you get to come home." Ashley said to Elayn as he smiled at her. Elayn weakly smiled back at Ashley as they walked out of the hospital and to the parking lot. Elayn spotted Andy smoking a cigarette and calling someone on his phone as he leaned against the building.

'Who is he calling and why is he smoking? He hasn't smoked in months.' Elayn thought to herself as Ashley walked her to his car.

Elayn kept her gaze on Andy as a car pulled up next to him Andy flicked his cigarette butt before getting into the car. Elayn knew who's car that was but looked into the driver window to make sure, sure enough Juliet was in the driver seat with a bandage on her nose with wounds and bruises on her face as well. Elayn got into Ashley's car not taking her gaze off of Juliet's car until they left the parking lot and headed the direction to her house. "Are you okay, baby?" Ashley asked Elayn as he started the car and pulled out of the parking space. Elayn shook her head and looked at Ashley. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry baby." Elayn responded casually with a smile on her face. Ashley smiled at Elayn and drove home holding the steering wheel in one hand and Elayn's hand in the other. Ashley and Elayn were the first to arrive home. "Well, let's go inside." Ashley said with a chuckle as he opened the passenger door and walked over to Elayn's side opening the door for her. Elayn smiled and stepped out of the car standing by Ashley's side. Ashley and Elayn walked into the house and walked upstairs into Ashley's room. Ashley closed the door behind them and locked it as he walked over to Elayn and grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him as he passionately kissed her. Elayn wrapped her arms around Ashley's neck and kissed him back deeply. The two of them kissed for a few moments before Ashley laid Elayn on the bed and got on top of her kissing her passionately. "I love you, princess." Ashley said to Elayn as he kissed her again. "I love you too, Ash." Elayn said with a giggle as she wrapped her arms around Ashley's neck again and kissed him deeply.

' Where the hell is Andy? I haven't seen or heard him come into the house since he left with her.' Elayn thought to herself as she kissed Ashley passionately.

"So why did you call me? Did you finally realize I'm better than your sister?" Juliet asked Andy as she kept her eyes on the road. Andy looked at Juliet and smirked. "Yeah I did that brat doesn't deserve my love anyways." Andy said as he took Juliet's hand in his.

'It hurts to call her that but she is engaged to that asshole and she doesn't love me like I thought she did and I hate being lied to.' Andy thought to himself as he looked at Juliet and forced a smile.

"So we heading to my place?" Juliet asked as she looked at Andy then back to the road. "Yeah, we are." Andy said as he took his hand from Juliet's and looked out the window. Juliet and Andy drove to her house and pulled into her drive way. Andy and Juliet took off their seatbelts and got out of her car heading to the front door. Juliet took Andy's hand in hers and walked into her house leading him to the couch and sitting him down before getting on top of him and began to straddle him as she kissed him. Andy chuckled and wrapped his arms around Juliet's waist and kissed her back.

'Kissing her doesn't feel right I don't like kissing her, after I had a taste of what its like to kiss Elayn I don't want anyone else other than her.' Andy thought to himself as he kissed Juliet.

Juliet kissed Andy for a moment before pulling back and taking off her shirt and throwing it somewhere before she pressed her body against Andy's and kissed him passionately slightly slipping her tounge in his mouth. Andy kissed Juliet back passionately and deeply but when he opened his eyes he didn't see Juliet he saw Elayn smiling at him and kissing him he knew he didn't want anyone else but her. Andy pulled back and looked at Juliet. "I have to go, sorry." Andy said as he picked Juliet off of him and placed her on the couch beside him before getting up to leave. "What, why? Is it because of that bitch sister of yours why the hell can't you just forget about her and be happy with me she doesn't deserve you I do!" Juliet yelled at Andy as she got up from the couch and looked at him. Andy turned around and looked at Juliet with anger in his eyes. "Don't you ever call Elayn a bitch she didn't do shit to you I don't understand why the fuck you hate her so much its like you're fucking jealous but guess what its over you cold hearted bitch." Andy said as he walked out of Juliet's house and down the street. Elayn and Ashley are in his room kissing as Ashley runs his hand up the side of Elayn's body and under her shirt. "Ashley slow down." Elayn said as she grabbed Ashley's hand and pulled it down from inside her shirt. "Baby please we haven't done it in so long and I miss you." Ashley said as he moved from Elayn's lips down to her neck and gently kissed down to her collar bones. Elayn bit her lip and tilted her head back.

'I want this to be Andy so badly, I think I want Andy more than I want Ashley and I've never wanted anyone more than I want Ashley.' Elayn thought to herself as Ashley continued to kiss her neck.

"A-Ashley wait." Elayn said as she sat up and looked at Ashley but when Elayn looked at Ashley all she saw was Andy looking at her with a loving smile on his face, and she knew that after all the years of keeping her feelings hidden she wanted Andy more than ever. "What? What's wrong?" Ashley asked Elayn as he moved back a bit. "Not now baby maybe later okay?" Elayn told Ashley as she began to get up off the bed. Ashley looked at Elayn a bit upset. "Okay baby I can wait." Ashley said as he kissed Elayn one time before she left. Elayn left Ashley's bedroom and walked into hers closing the door behind her.

'Where's Andy at? I miss him, I want him, no I need him here I've kept all my feelings in for him and I want to show him that I love him the way he loves me maybe more.' Elayn thought to herself as she walked out onto her patio and looked at the night sky. 'I want Andy and only Andy he's the only one I want forever.' Elayn thought as she looked down at her hand and stared at the ring on her finger twisting it between her thumb and index finger.