"The Past"

"Baby, are you okay?" Andy asked as he knocked on Elayn's door. Elayn wiped away her tears and got up from the bed. "Yeah, I'm fine." Elayn said as she began to go through her closet and drawers to find some new clothes. "Then, can you unlock the door?" Andy asked as he twisted the doorknob. Elayn walked over to the door and unlocked it then walked back over to her closet. Andy walked into Elayn's room and closed the door behind him. "Are you sure you're okay?" Andy asked as he walked up behind Elayn and hugged her from behind. Elayn nodded her head. "Yes, I'm fine, Andy, don't worry." Elayn said as she smiled and turned around to hug Andy. Andy hugged her back. "You shouldn't have ran away you disgusting emo." Andy said but except it wasn't his voice it was Tyler's. Elayn pulled back and looked at what was Andy's but now was Tyler. "W-what's going on?" Elayn asked as she looked around at what was her room as it slowly turned into the abandoned building. "What do you think? We caught your pathetic asses and now you get to watch as we beat the living shit out of your brother." Tyler said with a evil smirk on his face. Elayn frantically shook her head and tried to help Andy but a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her and hands were placed on her face to make her watch. Andy was on the floor coughing up blood as he gripped his side. "Come on, emo, you like pain don't you? So why is this any different?" Tyler asked as he pulled Andy's hair to make him stand up. "A-Andy!" Elayn yelled as Tyler punched Andy in the face causing more blood to fall from his mouth and Erik joined in kicking Andy in ribs and face. "S-stop!" Elayn yelled as she elbowed Jason in the chest hard enough to have him let her go. "E-Elayn, don't s-stay back." Andy said as he continued to cough blood. "No I can't. They aren't going to get away with this.' Elayn said as tears ran down her face and she charged at Tyler sending a hard punch to his face but not hard enough. "You little shit." Tyler said as he wiped away blood and looked at Elayn. Erik can up behind Elayn and held her back to where she couldn't move. "You want to defend your brother then so be it." Tyler said as he punched Elayn in the face hard making her spit blood. "No Elayn!" Andy yelled as he scrambled to his feet and looked at Elayn and Tyler. "A-Andy run and don't l-look back." Elayn said as Tyler punched her in the stomach breaking one of her ribs. "Too late." Jason said as he turned Andy around and punched him in the face again making him fall to the floor. Erik laughed behind Elayn as Tyler continued to punch Elayn like she was a punching bag. Elayn coughed up a lot of blood and spit into Tyler's face as a few tears fell from her face. "Is that all you got?" Elayn asked with a taunting smile. Elayn's smile made Tyler furious and he began to punch her in the face harder than before. Erik was on top of Andy throwing hard punched to his face breaking his nose. Elayn spit out more blood then was dropped to the floor. "This should teach you a lesson to never fuck with us or our girlfriends again you emo freaks." Tyler said as he looked at Elayn and Andy then spitted on them. "Let's go." Tyler said as he began to walk out of the abandoned building. Elayn looked at Andy and crawled over to him. "A-andy?" Elayn asked as she wiped away the blood on his face revealing scars and bruises that were already forming. "A-are you okay?" Andy asked as he coughed up blood and looked at Elayn. Elayn cried and hugged Andy tightly. "T-that doesn't matter as long as you're okay I'm okay." Elayn said as tears fell onto Andy's face. Andy looked up at Elayn and wiped away her tears and some blood on her face. "Wake up, princess, its time for you to wake up from this nightmare." Andy said as he kissed Elayn's forehead then her lips. Elayn bolted up from her bed as tears fell from her eyes. "W-why? Out of every memory why that one?" Elayn asked herself as she continued to cry more. "Andy." Elayn said to herself as she got up from her bed and unlocked to door bolting downstairs towards the living room where Andy was. Andy was sitting on the couch alone watching TV. Elayn ran up to Andy with tears in her eyes and hugged him tightly ignoring any pain she was in. "Elayn, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Andy asked as he wrapped his arms tightly around Elayn and looked at her. "I-I had that dream again...the one from highschool. I just w-wanted to make sure you're okay." Elayn said as she curled up into a ball in Andy's lap. "Baby, I'm fine that was the past don't worry about that now, when we still have our future to look forward to." Andy said as he grabbed Elayn's left hand and showed her the ring. Elayn nodded her head and wiped away tears as she looked at Andy. Andy smiled and kissed Elayn's forehead. "Everything is going to be okay I promise, Elayn." Andy said as she hugged Elayn and rested his chin on the top of Elayn's head. Elayn slightly smiled and looked at the ring on her hand. "How about we go car shopping that always seems to make you feel better." Andy said with a smile as he looked at Elayn. Elayn shook her head and looked at Andy. "No, today we can do whatever you want." Elayn said as she smiled at Andy. Andy kissed Elayn the looked at her. "Let's just go have fun today okay to take your mind off things." Andy said with a smile as he looked at Elayn. Elayn nodded her head and got off of Andy's lap. "I need to change first okay." Elayn said as she began to walk towards the stairs. "Okay." Andy said as he got up and grabbed his leather jacket then his keys. Elayn went into her room and walked up to her closet. Elayn pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a old Black Veil Brides band t-shirt. Elayn quickly changed and put on her black combat boots.

'Maybe having fun and being with Andy will take my mind off of everything. I just can't stand my past I hate it and I hate seeing Andy like that I hated it and every time I relive it I feel like I could've done something different to prevent that. Its my fault Andy went through that I shouldn't have done anything to them. Elayn, stop thinking about this you're going to have fun today and forget about everything that happened...I just hope I can.' Elayn thought to herself as she looked in the mirror and saw her reflection but this time when she looked at her reflection she was sixteen years old.