"The Ring"

Andy smiled and drove to a jewelry store not that far away. "Why are we here?" Elayn asked as she looked at the store then at Andy. Andy smiled and opened the driver door. "You'll see." Andy said as he got out of the car and walked over to the passenger door and opened it for Elayn to get out. Elayn could walk but she would limp just a bit. Elayn got out of the car and walked with Andy inside of the jewelry store. Andy smiled at Elayn then walked over to a glass case that had rings all inside of it. Elayn looked at the rings and became memorized by their beauty. "Can we see that one?" Andy asked the jeweler with a smile. The jeweler nodded her head and handed Andy the ring he placed an order on two weeks ago. "Elayn, look at this one." Andy said as he turned and showed Elayn the ring. Elayn's eyes widen at the blue diamond and the black silver band with skulls on it. "Its so beautiful." Elayn said as she looked at the ring. Andy smiled and took Elayn's left hand and slid the ring onto her finger. "It fits too. I love this ring." Elayn said with a smile. Andy smiled and got down on one knee and held Elayn's left and in both of his. "Elayn Rosemary Biersack will you do me the extraordinary honor and make me the happiest man in the universe by becoming my wife?" Andy asked with a smile as he looked at Elayn. Elayn's eyes widen as she looked at Andy. "Yes. Yes, I will marry you, Andy." Elayn said in excitement as Andy got off the floor and kissed her. Elayn kissed Andy back and hugged him gently not to tear her stitches. "Congratulations to the newly engaged couple." The jeweler said with a smile as she looked t Elayn and Andy. Andy smiled at Elayn as she looked at the ring and smiled warmly. "Let's get home." Andy said with a smile. Elayn nodded her head and looked at Andy smiling. Andy and Elayn walked out of the store and to his car. Andy opened the passenger door for Elayn and let her get in before closing the door behind her. Andy walked over to the driver side and opened the door then slid into the driver seat and started his car.

'I can't believe she said yes. I'm so happy that I get to marry the love of my life the woman of my dreams I am so very happy. I'm going to treat you like a princess no a Queen. Elayn Iove you so very much I can't wait to spend my forever with you.' Andy thought to himself as he drove towards the house.

"Babe, let's not tell the guys the news just yet. I don't want them to ruin anything, I just want us to be happy even if only we have to know." Elayn said with a smile as she looked at Andy. Andy nodded his head and smiled as he drove home. Elayn looked out the window and smiled. Moments later they arrived home. "What are we going to do about the ring?" Andy asked as he turned off his car's engine. Elayn smiled. "Don't worry I can still wear it its not like they are going to notice. Remember they didn't notice I got my nose pierced until aftet I told them." Elayn said with a slight chuckle. Andy laughed a bit and smiled at Elayn. "Yeah, you're right." Andy said as he opened the driver door and stepped out. Elayn smiled and got out of Andy's car then closed the door behind her. Elayn and Andy walked up to the front door of the house and walked in closing the door behind them. "Lilly Pad, you're home!" Cc yelled as he got up from the couch and ran over to hug Elayn. Elayn smiled and hugged Cc back and quietly winced at the pain of her stitches. "Take it easy, Cc, she can't do a lot of fast or big movements." Andy said as he looked at Elayn and Cc. "Oh shit sorry." Cc said as he let go of Elayn and looked at her. Elayn chuckled a bit. "Its okay plus I'm, like, inhuman my bones and cuts heal super fast its weird." Elayn said with a smile as she walked with ease. "You're so cool." Jake said as he walked downstairs and up to Elayn to hug her. Elayn smiled and hugged Jake back. "I know I am." Elayn said jokingly as she pulled back and looked at Jake. "Well, someone is conceited." Jinxx said as he walked out of the kitchen and up to Elayn. Elayn laughed. "Come on, Jinxx, you know that's not me at all." Elayn said with a smile.

'She never gives herself enough credit for what she does or how she looks. We all hate that she doesn't like herself or doesn't see that every little thing she does is amazing because even when she tried it for the first time she always seems like she's had lessons and is a pro. For fuck sake she is more talented than us combined not to mention all those other bands.' Jinxx thought to himself as Elayn hugged him and he hugged her back with a faint smile.

"Hey, where's Ash?" Andy asked as he looked around the living room and saw no trace of Ashely. Jake laughed a bit and looked at Andy. "Well, after Elayn told him off he got all bitchy and started to date a nurse named Arizona. He's been at her place ever since he left the hospital." Jake said with a slight laugh. Elayn laughed and looked at Jake. "Seriously? That's pathetic." Elayn said as she began to laugh harder and snorted. The guys began to laugh at Elayn. "What the hell? Elayn, you snort?" Cc asked as he continued to laugh. Elayn covered her mouth and nose in embarrassment and turned a bright crimson. "N-no." Elayn said in embarrassment. "You're so cute I swear." Jake said as he draped an arm over Elayn's shoulders and tussled her hair. Elayn stayed quiet and looked around the room all of a sudden feeling awkward. "Babe, are you okay?" Andy asked as he walked up to Elayn and placed his hands on her waist as Jake let Elayn go and looked at her and Andy. Elayn nodded her head and faked a smile at Andy. "Yeah, I'm okay I have to go for a bit." Elayn said as she removed Andy's hand from her waist and walked upstairs to her room. "What's wrong with her?" Jinxx asked as he looked at Andy. "I do not know. Maybe she is thinking about her past again...I hope she isn't." Andy said as he looked up the stairs then at Jinxx.

'What the hell is wrong with me? I was okay but when they started to laugh at me I felt so isolated and left out just like in highschool. In highschool I was the laughing stock that everyone made fun of just like Andy. They treated us the same but they treated me the worst they always took my gym clothes and drew scars on their wrist to make fun of me because of the way I was and well...am. The only way I could escape was through music and art but even then their taunts and threats seemed to haunt me I just hate being made fun of and I hate myself for letting a little joking around go to my head.' Elayn thought to herself as she locked the door behind her and laid down on the bed slowly falling asleep.