"The Nightmare"

Andy kissed Elayn as he pulled out of Elayn and took off the condom throwing it in the trash. Elayn kissed Andy back as she sat up and pulled her shorts and panties back on. Andy chuckled and pulled on his sweat pants and boxers while looking at Elayn who was looking for her bra. "Looking for this?" Andy said as he picked up Elayn's bra and showed it to her. Elayn smiled and blushed in embarrassment. "Yes now give it." Elayn said as she reached for her bra. Andy smiled and shook his head. "No, but I am curious what size it is." Andy said as he looked at the tag of Elayn's bra. Elayn crossed her arms to cover her chest and looked at Andy. Andy's eyes widen as he read the tag. "Double D forty-two?!" Andy asked in disbelief. Elayn blushed. "Yeah, can I have it back now?" Elayn asked as she reached her hand out and took her bra back. "Damn, baby, I didn't know they were that big." Andy said as he watched Elayn put on her bra. Elayn smirked and looked at Andy. "Well now you know." Elayn said as she moved in closer to kiss Andy. Andy smirked and leaned in to kiss Elayn as he placed one hand on her waist. Elayn smiled and yawned. "Now you're tired huh?" Andy asked as he smiled at Elayn. Elayn nodded and looked at Andy. "Yeah, a bit." Elayn said as she laid down and curled into a ball while holding a pillow in her arms.

'Oh God she is so cute how did I ever get so lucky? And not only is she cute she is fucking sexy and hot like oh my God I can't get enough of her and I can never get enough of her.' Andy thought to himself as he laid down behind Elayn and wrapped an arm around her.

Elayn smiled and interlocked her fingers in Andy's as she slowly fell asleep. Andy smiled and pulled Elayn close to him as he turned off the lights and began to fall asleep. "N-no get away d-don't touch me." Elayn mumbled in her sleep as her grip tightened on Andy's hand. Andy woke up and looked at Elayn. "Baby, no one is here no one is going to hurt you, its okay." Andy said as he wrapped his arm tighter around Elayn and kissed her cheek to comfort her. "D-don't make him w-watch please I-I beg of you." Elayn continued to mumble in her sleep as tears rolled down her face. Andy wiped away Elayn's tears and looked at her. "What are you talking about? What's going on, Elayn?" Andy asked as he gently squeezed Elayn's hand and wiped away tears with the other. "A-Andy, don't look c-close your eyes." Elayn said as she cried more in her sleep.

'What's going on what is she dreaming about? Should I be worried about what she is dreaming of? I know that in the past her dreams have came true but I think it's been years since that has happened should I still be concerned?' Andy thought to himself as he continued to wipe away Elayn's tears.

"S-stop I d-don't like it stop!" Elayn screamed as she bolted up in Andy's bed and cried into her hands. "Baby, what's wrong?" Andy asked as he sat up by Elayn's side and hugged her. Elayn shook her head frantically. "N-no, I d-don't want to t-talk about it." Elayn said as she wiped away her tears and held her knees close to her chest. Andy let go of Elayn and sat with his legs crossed then pulled Elayn onto his lap and held her close as he rocked her back and forth like he did when they were kids. "Elayn, I'm here I'm going to protect you with my life, forever. You're the only person that matters to me and because of that I will put my life on the line just to protect you I promise." Andy said as he kissed the top of Elayn's head and continued to rock her. Elayn sniffled and looked up at Andy with tear filled eyes. "I love you." Elayn said as she placed a hand on Andy's cheek and kissed him. Andy kissed Elayn back passionately. "I love you too." Andy said as he gently held Elayn's wrist as her hand was placed on his cheek. Elayn looked at Andy as more tears fell from her eyes.

'Why would I dream about that? I know that they never got that far with me but still why? And the worst part about it is that they made Andy watch....I never want him to see that happen to me ever.' Elayn thought as she began to cry more.

"Honey, its going to be okay don't cry anymore, please." Andy said as he wiped away Elayn's tears and kissed her forehead. Elayn nodded her head as she closed her eyes and let the last of her tears fall. Andy looked at the digital clock on his nightstand.

4:14AM the clock read.

"Baby, I don't have to go into the studio tomorrow so if you want we can stay up and talk or we can sleep in all day since only the two of us will have the house to ourselves tomorrow." Andy said as he looked at Elayn with a slight smile on his face and wiped away stray tears. "Can we sleep? I don't feel like talking about it." Elayn said as she looked at Andy and brushed strands of hair out of his face. Andy nodded his head and set Elayn down on his bed and laid next to her. "Thank you." Elayn said as she snuggled up to Andy and placed her hand on his chest. Andy wrapped his arms around Elayn and held her close to comfort her as he fell asleep. Elayn laid awake in Andy's arms for hours thinking.

'What if they come back? What if that does happen? Last time I had a dream that Andy left and that happened every time I dreamt of something bad it has happened to me or to someone I love but this...what if this will happen and they do that to me in front of Andy? What will I do once its done? Its done and I cannot take back their actions if that really does happen. Because of the thought that this might happen I am so scared I don't know if I can ever feel safe outside of the house. I just hope that my dream will not come true I really do hope.' Elayn thought to herself until she finally fell asleep in Andy's arms and cried in her sleep once again.