"I will protect you."

Elayn walked fastly downstairs and up to Ashley. "Elayn are you-" Elayn cut off Ashley's sentence with a passionate and meaningful kiss. Ashley kissed Elayn back for a brief second until she pulled back and looked him in they eyes. "I love you and only you, forever." Elayn said looking at Ashley with a wide smile on her face. Ashley smiled a bit and hugged Elayn. "Baby, you know I love you and only you." Ashley said with a warm smile on his face as he hugged Elayn. "Ashley, get your filthy hands off my sister." Andy said as he walked downstairs with his hands in his pockets.

'Or should I say my future wife? Ashley you sick fuck get your hands off my woman!' Andy thought to himself as he got closer to Ashley and Elayn.

The sound of Andy's voice sent shivers down Elayn's spine. Ashley hugged Elayn tighter burying his head into her neck. "No, she is mine and only mine." Ashley said as he hugged Elayn not looking at Andy.

'She isn't yours, she's mine Ashley she might not realize it but she is mine and only mine.' Andy thought to himself as he looked at Elayn and Ashley trying desperately to hold back the urge to pull Elayn away and kiss her in front of him.

Elayn smiled a bit and hugged Ashley tightly. "I will always be yours, baby." Elayn said while hugging Ashley avoiding eye contact with Andy. Ashley smiled and slightly lifted Elayn in the air while hugging her. "You're everything I could ever want." Ashley said as he spinned Elayn around while hugging her. "Hey man, go do that somewhere else I'm trying to watch TV." Jake said as he glared at Ashley and Elayn. Ashley set Elayn down gently as he took her hand in his. "Jake, you're a dick man I'm trying to show the girl of my dreams that I love her." Ashley said as he stood in front of Jake.

'That's what he said about those other girls and they all ended up leaving that same week.' Jake thought to himself as he looked at Ashley.

Andy sat on the arm rest of the couch and looked at Ashley with piercing blue eyes. "Ashley, you're a fucking man whore." Andy said as he rest his arms on his legs and started to twiddle his fingers together as he kept his gaze on Ashley. Ashley looked at Andy and cocked an eyebrow. "What the hell are you talking about Andy?" Ashely said as he defensively stood in front of Andy.

'Does he fucking know about that time I got fucked up and accidentally slept with some girl I met at the bar?' Ashley thought to himself as he continued to stand his ground in front of Andy.

"Out of respect for Elayn I won't say shit, but you should know what or who you did." Andy said as he glanced over to Elayn then glared at Ashley with eyes that could kill. "Andy, shut the hell up you don't know shit so shut your filthy mouth." Ashley shot back to Andy trying his best to hide his anger and guilt. "Ash what the hell is he talking about?" Elayn asked Ashley as she walked up to his side and look at him. "Go ahead Ashley tell her." Andy said with a smirk as he stood up and glared down at Ashley. Ashley glared up at Andy. "Fuck you man you're lucky you're Elayn's brother." Ashley said trying to threaten Andy. "Ashley what the hell is Andy talking about?" Elayn asked again as she stood between Andy and Ashley. Ashley sighed and spoke slowly. "Baby you know I love you right?" Ashley asked Elayn as he turned and looked at her. "Yeah I do why?" Elayn asked Ashley looking a bit worried. "Baby, I-I had gotten drunk one night and well.....I slept with some girl but she didn't mean anything I promise I didn't even call her afterwards she is nothing I promise I want you and only you forever." Ashley said to Elayn stammering as he held her hand. Elayn looked up at Ashley and hugged him tightly. "Its okay.....I forgive you." Elayn said as she let go of Ashley and looked him in the eyes. "What the fuck Elayn how are you going to forgive him like that?! He cheated on you!" Andy said as he grabbed Elayn by her shoulders and made her look at him. "Andy I love him and I dont care if he cheated it was a mistake okay? I will always fucking love him Andy even if you don't like it." Elayn said to Andy as she pulled away from him and stood by Ashley's side holding onto his arm. "God damn it!" Andy exclaimed as he walked out the front door and slammed it behind him. Elayn heared the roar of Andy's car engine as it pulled out the drive way and raced down the street. Ashley looked at Elayn. "I'm sorry Elayn I'm really-" Elayn cut off Ashley sentence with a soft kiss. "Don't apologize Ashley I already forgave you don't worry." Elayn said with a smile on her face.