"An Angel"

As Elayn walked home guys were honking their horns at her and calling out her name because they knew who she was. Elayn shot the guys an evil look as she continued to walk. "I swear to God if it fucking rains." Elayn said as she looked up at the cloudy grey sky and continued to walk. Elayn shook her head and walked further down the street as it began to sprinkle a bit. "God damn it!" Elayn groaned as she walked and it started to rain harder. Elayn was soaking wet as she walked towards a bus stop and pulled out her phone and called Jake. "Hello?" Jake asked as he answered the phone. "Hey, can you pick me up?" Elayn asked as she shivered and looked around. "Y-yeah, of course. But where is Andy?" Jake asked as he grabbed his car keys. "He went to a movie shoot...oh, I'm at the bus stop two streets down from Andy's apartment." Elayn said as she wrapped her free arm over her stomach. "Oh, I see and okay I will be there in a few just stay there, okay? Bye." Jake said as he hung up his phone and left the house. Elayn put her phone away and sighed as she waited for Jake. Minutes later Jake pulled up in front of Elayn and rolled down his window. "Let's go, Elayn." Jake said with a friendly smile as he looked at Elayn. Elayn smiled a bit and got in Jake's car. "Thank you." Elayn said as she put on her seat belt and Jake drove home. "Yeah, no problem but why did he leave you walking alone?" Jake asked as he glanced at Elayn then turn towards the road. Elayn shrugged her shoulders. "Like I said before he went to a movie shoot and I guess it was urgent cause he left pretty fast." Elayn said as she looked out the window and watched as the rain fell. Jake shook his head as he drove back home. "He still should have taken you home first or that incident could've happened again...and if that happened I don't know what he would've done or any of us really." Jake said as he pulled into the drive way of the house. Elayn looked at Jake and sighed a bit. "I didn't realize how much you all actually cared about me...thank you, Jake." Elayn said as she kissed Jake's cheek then got out of the car and walked towards the front door of the house.

'I don't understand how she doesn't see how much she means to us, to me, to Cc, especially to Andy. Honestly she comes first, her safety comes before all of ours. We would all give our lives up just so that she could be safe and happy. She is like our little fallen angel that we get to cherish and take care of forever. She always puts a smile on our faces when we are down in the worst of depression, I just wish that we could do the same for her.' Jake thought to himself as he got out of his car and ran to the front door and walked into the house.

"Hey, why are you all wet?" Cc asked as he got up from the couch and walked over to Elayn. Elayn looked at Cc and put on a slight smile. "I was walking out in the rain don't worry." Elayn told Cc with a fake smile placed on her face. Cc looked at Elayn and sighed before smiling and tussling her hair. "I'm just glad you're okay." Cc said as he hugged Elayn tightly. Elayn hugged Cc back and smiled at his warm embrace. "I will be right back I have to go change." Elayn said as she looked up at Cc and smiled. Cc smiled at Elayn and nodded his head as he let her go so she could walk upstairs. Elayn walked upstairs and into her room taking off her wet clothes and walking over to her closet.

'Jake is right the least he could've done was drive me home even if it was very important he could've taken the time to drive his fiancée home. But it doesn't matter now as long as he's happy doing this then who am I to stop him?' Elayn thought as she put on a pair of Batman sweat pants and a long Batman t-shirt.

Elayn walked out of her room and back downstairs and into the living room. "So, what are you guys going to do?" Elayn asked as she walked over to the couch and sat between Jake and Cc. "Well, it is a rainy day, kitten, so we were just going to watch scary movies until, maybe, tomorrow morning or afternoon which ever comes first." Cc said with a smile as he changed the channel of the TV so that it showed the Xbox one home screen. Elayn smiled as she took the Xbox controller and went onto her profile. "Anything in mind?" Elayn asked as she went onto Netflix and scrolled through her recommendations. "Anything you want to watch, Elayn." Jake said as he draped his arm over Elayn's shoulder. Elayn smiled and put on The Hills Have Eyes as she sat back and relaxed. Jake and Cc smiled at each other then at Elayn.

'This is how she should be treated. After all of those years she helped us and was there for us when we were hurting she deservers to be treated like a Queen and have all her wants and needs put before anyone's. We all love you Elayn and we think that you deserve someone better than Andy or Ashley someone better than all of us because you truly are an angel sent from above to protect us and the least you deserve is someone that will always be there to protect you.' Jake thought to himself as he smiled at Elayn then looked at the TV.