"The Painting"

Elayn laid back with her feet in the water as she looked up at the sky. "Memories where'd you go? You were all I've ever known now I miss yesterday and I let it fade away...." Elayn softly sang to herself as she closed her eyes and let the sounds and the smell of the forest surround her. Andy stood behind a tree listening to Elayn and smiled at the sound of her voice.

'She has the most beautiful voice ever and I hate that she gave up her career just for me. If I could go back in time I would stop her from giving it all up because I know that performing truly made her happy, but if she did become famous again there will be so many more guys trying to hit on her and I can't handle that I would be in a fight everyday because of them. In a way I'm actually happy she gave it up I don't want anyone hitting on her because she is mine and I will kill anyone that even looks at her like that. I just hope she isn't considering going back to that life I really do hope.' Andy thought to himself as he took a quick glance at Elayn then walked away towards the house.

Elayn opened her eyes as she came face to face with a deer and smiled as the feet licked her nose. "Well, hello, old friend." Elayn said as she petted the deer and sat up slowly. The deer nuzzled its head on Elayn's cheek then ran away. Elayn smiled as she got up and began to walk slowly home.

6:51PM Elayn watch read.

"Holy hell I didn't know it was that late." Elayn said to herself as she began to walk quickly to get home faster. Andy arrived home a few minutes before Elayn did. "Hey where's Elayn?" Cc asked as Andy walked into the house. "Right here." Elayn said as she walked into the house and smiled at Cc. Cc smiled and hugged Elayn. "I'm glad you're home safe." Cc said as he hugged Elayn. Elayn smiled and hugged Cc back. "I'm good don't worry." Elayn said as she pulled back and looked at Cc. Cc tussled Elayn's hair then went upstairs. Elayn laughed a bit and quickly fixed her hair and turned to face Andy. "I love you." Andy said as he walked up to Elayn and looked at her.

'How the hell does he expect me just to say "I love you" after he told me his career came first? I honestly cannot believe him. I mean I can say it but I won't mean it not now at least.' Elayn thought to herself as she took a hesitant breath.

"I love you, too." Elayn said without any meaning behind it. Andy smiled and kissed Elayn's forehead. "Want to watch some movies or something?" Andy asked as he looked at Elayn with hopeful eyes. "No, I'm tired I think I'm going to go to sleep." Elayn said as she looked at Andy then turned towards the stairs. "Oh, okay then. Don't I get a kiss?" Andy asked as watch Elayn walk up the stairs. Elayn sighed as she turned around and quickly ran up to Andy and kissed his cheek then ran upstairs.

'I bet she is still mad...I don't blame her I was a dick and made her feel like she isn't important. I don't want to make things worse by going after her just hopefully in the morning she will be okay and want to talk again, hopefully.' Andy thought to himself as he sat on the couch and watched TV alone.

Elayn went into her room and closed the door behind her. "What to do, what to do?" Elayn asked herself as she looked around at her room. Elayn smiled as a thought went through her mind. Elayn walked over to her closet and pulled out a huge duffle bag full of paint and paint brushes. Elayn cleared a space on a wall that was on the right side of her bed and pulled out all of her paints and brushes. Elayn got a pencil and began to sketch out a drawing of her and the guys with her and Andy in the middle together with Jake and Cc on her side and Ashley and Jinxx on Andy's. Elayn was up for hours silently drawing the guys and herself on her wall with amazing and remarkable detail so that the drawing looked like a black and white photo of them.

12:58PM Elayn's clock on her other wall read.

Elayn smiled as she finished drawing and set her pencil down. "Damn, I'm good." Elayn said quietly to herself as she began to set down paint samples of each color on a small table near and grabbed her paint brushes. Elayn began to paint Cc, who was on the far left, with light strokes to make it look as realistic as possible. It took Elayn an hour and a half to finish painting Cc and made him look as real as possible. Elayn put down her paint brush and put her hair up accidentally getting paint on her face and in her hair. Elayn switched brushes and began to paint Jake with more detail and lighting to make it look like there is a light over him and shadowing over Cc because he was slightly in the dark. It took Elayn eight and a half hours to completely finish the drawing with amazing detail that made the drawing look like a taken photo of them all together. Elayn smiled at the painting and sighed as she was dirty with paint on her clothes and face making her look like a real artist.

'I don't know what it is about painting that makes me feel better but it just does and this is my new favorite painting. I know if they saw this they would be amazed by how talented I am but I also know that if Andy finds out I'm going to call Rob today that this painting will no longer matter to him. I just hope this can at least calm him down enough so he won't do something stupid that he might regret. I just hope.' Elayn thought to herself as she looked at the drawing then pulled out her phone and began to call Rob.