"I'm Leaving"

The next morning Andy woke up with Elayn on top of him and smiled. "Baby girl, wake up we need to get up." Andy whispered in Elayn's ear to wake her up as he placed his hands on her hips. Elayn groaned a bit and buried her face into Andy's chest not wanting to get up. "Baby, come on please." Andy said as he sat up with Elayn on his lap. Elayn didn't give up and continued to hold onto Andy wrapping her arms around Andy's neck and nuzzled her face into Andy's chest not waking up. Andy smiled a bit and looked at Elayn. "You're too damn cute but we have to get up, baby." Andy said as he lifted Elayn's head by her chin with his index finger and gently kissed her. Elayn, still half asleep, kissed Andy back and slightly smiled on his lips. Andy smiled and pulled back from Elayn and looked at her. "So, will you get up now?" Andy asked Elayn as he gently squeezed her hips looking at her. Elayn shook her head with a smile on her face as she buried her head back into Andy's chest trying to fall asleep. "Princess, come on get up or let me get up please." Andy said as he looked down at Elayn. "Why? I want you to stay here with me." Elayn said as she looked up at Andy still sleepy. "Because I have to go to the studio today with the guys, but you can stay in here and sleep with Crow if you want." Andy said as he looked at Elayn with a smile on his face. "Okay." Elayn said as she looked up at Andy and kissed him once before getting off of him and laying down. Andy smiled at Elayn as he got up from the bed and went to take a quick shower. Elayn called Crow onto the bed to lay with her as she began to fall asleep. Andy quickly took his shower and got out wrapping a towel around his waist and walked back into his room to grab his clothes then walking back into the bathroom to change. Elayn smiled and pet Crow as she drifted back to sleep holding him close. Andy walked out of the bathroom fully clothe in black skinny jeans, a black muscle shirt, a jean jacket, and black combat boots on walking over to Elayn and leaned down kissing the top of her head as he walked out of his room and downstairs to the guys in the living room. "Hey, where's Ash?" Jake asked as he saw Andy walking downstairs. Andy shrugged. "I don't know I thought he was down here with you." Andy said as he walked over to Jake and Jinxx then turned to look up the stairs.

'Where the hell is he? Wait was Elayn with him before she came to my room? I didn't see the ring on her finger when she was laying down so did she break off the engagement or what?' Andy thought to himself as he continued to look up the stairs hopefully waiting to get a glimpse of Ashley.

Ashley sat on his bed with the ring he had given Elayn in his hand. "What did I do wrong?" Ashley asked himself a loud as he held the ring and stared at it trying to figure out what's wrong. "I will go get him." Cc said as he walked upstairs towards Ashley's room. "Hey man let's go we have to go to the studio and the photo shoot today." Cc said as he knocked on Ashley's door breaking his train of thought. "Oh shit I forgot hold on." Ashley said as he placed the ring back on the night stand and quickly changed then opened the door looking at Cc with cloudy red eyes that indicated that he was crying. "Hey are-" Cc was interrupted by Ashley. "Yeah, let's just go okay?" Ashley said as he walked past Cc and down stairs.

'What's wrong? Did Elayn break off the engagement or something? I didn't see her in there well matter of fact I haven't seen her all morning where is she?' Cc asked himself as he walked down to Elayn's bedroom and opened the door seeing a empty room.

"Cc, get your ass down here we have to go!" Jake yelled up to Cc scaring him a bit and causing him to shut Elayn's door and run downstairs. "What the hell were you doing?" Jinxx asked Cc as he headed towards the front door. "Nothing, I was looking for Elayn." Cc responded casually as he walked along side Jinxx. Elayn's name made Ashley stiffen and feel a bit awkward as he walked out of the house and to Jinxx's car. "We are all going in the same car right?" Andy asked as he walked out of the house and up to Jinxx's car. "Yeah." Jinxx responded as he got into his car. Everyone pilled into the car Andy in the passenger seat and Jake, Ashley, and Cc in the back. Jinxx turned on the engine and pulled out of the drive way heading to the studio.

'Did Elayn find out about Sara? No that's impossible she couldn't have she has never met Sara but if she doesn't know about Sara then why did she leave her ring on the night stand?' Ashley asked himself as he looked out the window while they headed towards the studio.

Elayn woke up about an hour later and sat up in Andy's bed. "Holy fuck that was the best sleep I ever had." Elayn said to herself with a chuckle as she got up and looked around Andy's room. "He still has this?" Elayn asked herself as she walked up to the wall and looked at a Batman drawing she had made for him a year ago. Elayn smiled at the memories she had made with her brother all the pictures and drawings she made for him. "Such simple times where everything wasn't so complicated such as my emotions and feelings for Andy and Ashley." Elayn said to herself as she looked at a picture of Andy and herself smiling and laughing taken just a few years ago. Elayn smiled and walked out of Andy's room and to her own changing into black skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides T-shirt ,one that Andy had given her so its sleeves are cut off, that was slightly revealing her side and the side strap of her black bra. Elayn walked into her bathroom and did her morning routine before walking out of the bathroom and her room going downstairs to the kitchen and getting coffee for herself. "I love the mornings that I have the house to myself." Elayn said as she leaned up against the counter drinking her coffee with a slight chuckle. Elayn finished her coffee and put her mug in the sink then walked out of the kitchen and to the living room to start cleaning up. "These boys are so damn messy I swear." Elayn thought aloud as she picked up empty water and beer bottles throwing them away and grabbing a broom and sweeping everything up. Elayn cleaned the living room and kitchen organizing everything to make things look nice before going upstairs and cleaning the guys rooms. First room was Andy's the last room at the end of the hall. Elayn walked back into Andy's room and began to make his bed then moving to his drawer and night stand organizing all of his stuff and dusting everything off. After she was done she went to Ashley's room, as she always did, and began to clean everything up but while cleaning off his night stand a small note book filled with numbers and girls names fell open. Elayn picked up the note book and started to flip through pages filled with names and numbers. "What the fuck? There are hundreds of names in here...so he really was cheating on me then and I fucking forgave him? That's it I'm leaving I'm so done I don't want to be anywhere near him." Elayn said to herself as she threw the note book onto Ashley's bed and walked out going to her room and packing her stuff.

'I'm sorry guys but I can't put up with being by him anymore I'm leaving and not coming back I'm sorry I will miss you all but don't plan on me coming back.' Elayn thought to herself as she finished packing her stuff and began to write a note for the guys.

"Guys, I'm sorry you have to find out this way but I'm leaving and I do not plan on coming back I'm not saying my reason why because he should know, by now, why I am leaving. Just know that I will miss you guys but I can't stay here any longer so I'm sorry Andy, Jake, Jinxx, and Cc I'm sorry I will truly miss you, you all have a special place in my heart. Well I guess this is goodbye I love you guys I always will, bye." Elayn finished writing the note as a tear fell from her eye and hit the paper causing the ink to smear a bit. Elayn wiped away her tears and grabbed her stuff heading downstairs and out the front door. Elayn walked out of the house as she closed the door behind her and walked up to her car putting her stuff in the back seat and took one last glance at the house and sighed. "I will miss this place." Elayn said as she stepped into her car and started the engine as she pulled out if the drive way and drove to her parents house in Cincinnati, Ohio.

'Maybe seeing mom and dad will make me feel better....maybe I can stay with them for a while...maybe.' Elayn thought as she continued to drive away never wanting to return.