"Quit"

Andy pulled back and looked at Elayn. "Baby, why are you crying?" Andy asked as he wiped away her tears and looked at Elayn. Elayn shook her head and grabbed Andy's arm with both of her hands and held it close to her. "Never do this again." Elayn said as she traced Andy's scars with her fingers. Andy's eyes widen when he realized what Elayn was talking about. "Honey, those were the past, I promise I will never do that again, okay." Andy said as he wiped away stray tears off of Elayn's face.

'Some of them feel new like they are a week or two old but did he have any other reason to do this? I love him so much and I can't stand seeing or feeling scars on his wrist I just hope in the future that he won't do this to himself anymore because him hurting the one person I love is hurting me more than ever. What if we start a family of our own and our children question his or my scars what do we do then? We have to stop, this is and has to be the last time we ever cut or have suicidal thoughts ever for the sake of our future family.' Elayn thought as she looked at Andy and took his hand in hers.

"Andy, let's stop." Elayn said as she looked at Andy. Andy looked at Elayn and cocked an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Andy asked as he looked back at Elayn. "Cutting, the pills Andy let's stop with these suicidal thoughts let's just stop for the sake of us for our future family." Elayn said as she sat up and looked down at Andy. Andy sat up and took Elayn's hand in his as he looked her in the eyes. "Okay, as long as I have you by my side I am happy and have no reason for those thoughts to come back, and now knowing that we might have a family of our own is even more of a reason for me to live everyday with you by my side and a child in my, no, our arms." Andy said as he looked at Elayn and placed a hand on her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. Elayn smiled and kissed Andy back. "I love you." Elayn said with a yawn. Andy chuckled and smiled at Elayn. "Tired?" Andy asked as he yawned. Elayn crossed her arms and pouted. "No." Elayn said as she looked at Andy pouting. Andy chuckled and looked at Elayn. "Why are you pouting?" Andy asked as he reached his hand out to hold Elayn's. Elayn pulled away and continued to pout. "Because you didn't say that you loved me back." Elayn said as she got off of Andy's bed and turned to walk out the door. Andy grabbed Elayn by her waist and scooted behind her. "You know I love you, baby, I love you more than I can ever scream." Andy said as he pulled Elayn closer and made her sit on his lap. Elayn smiled. "Really you're going to make a music reference right now?" Elayn asked with a chuckle. "Well yes, that is the only song that can describe my feelings for you and well everything that we have been through." Andy said as he rested his chin on Elayn's shoulder.

'Little does she know that I wrote Mortician's Daughter for her. That song is dedicated to her because that is exactly how it was when I left and when she left for the first time then when we were together again. I felt complete because I had the love of my life by my side and I knew that, that is where I would stay and where she would stay forever.' Andy thought to himself as his grip tightened on Elayn's waist.

Elayn smiled and looked at Andy. "You're so strange." Elayn said as she tussled Andy's hair. Andy smiled and began to kiss Elayn's neck. "But you love me." Andy said as he continued to kiss Elayn's neck. Elayn bit her lip a bit. "I do love you." Elayn said as she shifted positions where she was sitting sideways on Andy's lap. Andy smirked and began to kiss Elayn passionately and deeply holding onto her waist with one hand. Elayn kissed Andy back as she placed one hand on his neck. Andy kissed Elayn and trailed a hand down to her thigh and lifted it up slightly as he gently squeezed it. Elayn ran her fingers through the bottom of Andy's hair as she kissed him deeply and passionately. Andy casually slid his hand into Elayn's shorts and began to gently squeeze her ass. Elayn bit her lip and began to kiss Andy's neck and jaw line. Andy smirked and kissed Elayn roughly but passionately as he laid her down. Elayn wrapped her arms around Andy's neck as she kissed him back passionately. Andy pressed his body against Elayn's and continued to kiss her passionately as he trailed his hand up Elayn's shirt. Elayn bit her lip and kissed Andy back holding him closer as she bit his bottom lip slightly tugging on it. Andy growled in Elayn's ear sexily as he kissed her neck turning her on a bit more. Elayn softly moaned as she tilted her head back to give Andy more access to her neck. Andy smirked and began to kiss Elayn's neck more and more as he trailed his hand down to Elayn's shorts and played with hem of her shorts and panties sliding them down a bit. Elayn smirked as she bit her lip and reached her hand down to Andy's sweat pants and slid them off a bit. Andy smirked as he kissed Elayn passionately while sliding off her shorts and panties. Elayn kissed Andy back passionately and deeply as she slid off Andy's sweat pants and boxers smirking. Andy sat up and looked at Elayn with a sexy smirk before he laid himself back down on Elayn and continued to kiss her while tugging at the bottom of Elayn's shirt to take it off. Elayn smirked and took off her shirt as she kissed Andy passionately moving down to his neck and collar bones leaving a few hickeys here and there. Andy smirked as he stealthy unclipped Elayn's bra and threw it somewhere. Elayn bit her lip as she kissed Andy passionately and deeply slightly sliding her tounge into Andy's mouth and swirling it around his. Andy smirked on Elayn's lips as he kissed her back passionately and deeply and quickly slid on a condom slowly sliding inside her. Elayn moaned and bit her lip as she tilted her head back and wrapped her arms around Andy's neck. Andy moaned a bit as he began to thrust at a slow and steady pace. "Fuck, baby girl, you're so tight." Andy said as he continued to thrust at a steady pace. Elayn moaned as she wrapped her legs around Andy's waist. "Y-you're so big, baby." Elayn said as she tilted her head back and moaned more.

'Holy fuck this is what it feels like to have sex with her. Oh my god its fucking amazing she feels so fucking good better than Juliet ever did. I don't think I will be able to stop.' Andy thought to himself as he began to thrust harder and faster.

Elayn moaned as she began to scratch Andy's back and bite her lip while moving to match Andy's every thrust. "You're mine." Andy growled sexily in Elayn's ear as he continued to thrust faster and kissed Elayn's neck and chest leaving hickeys and bite marks here and there. Elayn moaned and bit her lip as she moved to match Andy's thrust and tilted her head back. "Show me that I'm yours." Elayn said as she moaned and scratched Andy's back more. Andy smirked on Elayn's skin and began to go faster and harder as he moaned a bit. "You're going to be so sore." Andy said as he grabbed Elayn's thighs to hold her in place as he thrusted faster and harder kissing and biting her neck and chest. Elayn moaned and held Andy close as she scratched his back and kissed his neck, chest, and collar bones leaving hickeys and bite marks here and there. "Make me as sore as you want." Elayn said as she moaned and tilted her head back. Andy smirked and began to go faster than ever before as he moaned and bit Elayn's chest leaving a nasty bite mark. "God you feel so good, princess." Andy said with a smirk as he began to thrust harder while kissing Elayn's neck a bit roughly. Elayn moaned and scratched Andy's back as she wrapped her legs tighter around Andy's waist and moved more to match his thrust. "D-daddy, you feel so fucking good." Elayn said as she moaned and bit Andy's neck leaving a nasty bite mark around a few hickeys.

'Shit I'm close so close but if I keep going at this pace I might break the condom but I can't stop she feels so good like really fucking good. Fuck it I'm going to keep going.' Andy thought to himself as he continued to thrust harder and faster getting closer as he moaned a bit.

Elayn moaned as she bit her lip and held Andy closer kissing him passionately and deeply. Andy smirked on Elayn's lip as he thrusted harder and faster than he did before. "Fuck baby I'm close." Andy said as he moaned and continued to thrust. Elayn moaned and bit her lip as she moved more to match Andy's thrust even more and to turn him on more. Andy bit his lip as he began to slow down a bit. "Fuck I came, baby." Andy said as he panted a bit and kissed Elayn passionately. Elayn kissed Andy back passionately and deeply as she wrapped her arms around Andy's neck.

'Holy fuck that was the best I ever had. Oh my God he was amazing he was so much better than Ashley ever was. I can't believe this is what I've been missing out on oh God I don't know how I ever went all these years without it he was so fucking amazing I mean the best I ever had ever.' Elayn thought to herself as she kissed Andy passionately and deeply panting a bit.