"Our Secret"

"Hey what are you doing walking out in the dark?" Jake asked Andy as Jinxx pulled his car up next to him. Andy looked into the care and smiled a bit. "I just left that bitch Juliet's house but since she picked me up I started to walk." Andy said with a smirk as he leaned over and placed his hands on the open window of the car. "Woah did you just call Juliet a bitch?" Cc said as he sat up and leaned between the passenger and driver seat to look at Andy. Andy chuckled a bit and looked at Cc. "Yeah, I did." Andy said as he opened the backseat door and slid into Jinxx car sitting next to Cc. "But why? You've never called her that even if she pissed you off to the point you punched something." Jake said as he turned around in his seat to face Andy. "Well, that was before I broke up with her sorry ass." Andy said with a smirk on his face as he looked at Jake with one leg crossed over his lap and one arm propped on the window seal of the car door. "Wait, you broke up with her? We all thought she would've broken up with you." Jinxx said with a chuckle as he drove his car down the street heading towards the house. Andy shook his head and let out a small laugh. "Hell no, I couldn't stand the way she was talking about Elayn anymore so I ended it right then and there." Andy said as his phone vibrated in his pocket and he reached to take it out to read the new message.

*Two unread messages* Andy's phone illuminated in the dark backseat of Jinxx's car.

*Andy when you get home can you come to my room plz? I really need you here I miss you so much and just plz come to my room as soon as you get home okay?*

Andy's eyes widen at Elayn's text and a smile spread across his face. "Hey man, what's with the pervey smile?" Cc asked Andy as he tried to get a glimpse of what was on Andy's phone. "Shut the hell up Cc." Andy said as he quickly turned off his phone and put it in the pocket of this leather jacket. Moments later Jinxx pulled his car into the driveway alongside Ashley's and shut off the engine. Andy quickly got out of the car and ran to the front door of the house.

'She loves me, I knew she loved me I want her and only her, I can't wait to get into that room and hold her and kiss her she's mine and no one is taking her from me not again.' Andy thought to himself as he walked inside of the house and bolted up the stairs.

Jake looked at Cc a bit confused. "Why is he so anxious to get inside?" Jake asked as him and Cc walked towards the house and Jinxx joined them. "I don't know, maybe to see Elayn, you know to check up on her." Cc said with a shurg of his shoulders as they all walked inside the house. "Maybe, well, I'm going to go shower." Jinxx said as he walked upstairs and to his room. Cc and Jake nodded their heads and sat on the couch turning on the TV and watching whatever was on. Andy walked up to Elayn's bedroom door and knocked waiting for an answer. Elayn opened the door and looked at Andy with a smile as she moved out of the way to let him in. Elayn was dressed in short black shorts and one of Andy's old shirts he had given her. "So....why did you want me to come in here?" Andy asked as he stepped into Elayn's room and looked at her. "Andy...I love you and I have to be honest....all these years I've kept how I felt about you bottled up inside and I can't handle it anymore." Elayn said as she closed the door and locked it then turned to look at Andy who is standing behind her. "Elayn, what are you-" Elayn cut off Andy's sentence with a deep and passionate kiss, one she has never given anyone not even Ashley, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close. "I'm saying 'I love you, Andy' I have always loved you." Elayn said as she pulled back from Andy's lips and looked at him with warm and loving smile. Andy snaked his arms around Elayn's waist and held her close as he looked into her bright blue eyes and smiled back at her. "I love you too, Elayn, more than you could ever imagine." Andy said before he leaned in to give Elayn another kiss. Elayn kissed Andy back as she held onto him never wanting to let him go. Andy smiled on Elayn's lips as he kissed her and held her tightly slightly picking her up then sitting on the edge of her bed with Elayn on his lap. Elayn held onto Andy tightly as she straddled him and continued to kiss him. Andy slightly slipped his tounge into Elayn's mouth as he kissed her deeply and held onto Elayn by her waist tightly.