"Crash"

"Fuck!" Elayn exclaimed as she looked at her knuckles. Andy ran up the stairs and up to Elayn's room. "What's wrong?" Andy asked as he walked over to Elayn. Elayn pulled away and looked at Andy. "Nothing, not like it matters anyways. Just get away from me." Elayn said as the blood from her knuckles hit the floor and she tried to walk past Andy. Andy grabbed Elayn's arm gently and made her look at him. "Baby, I'm sorry." Andy said with love and regret in his eyes. Elayn scoffed. "Yeah, well sorry doesn't fix a broken heart." Elayn said as she pulled her arm away from Andy and walked downstairs. Andy ran his fingers through his hair in frustration as he glanced over at the huge hole in Elayn's wall. "I made her do that? I feel fucking terrible." Andy said to himself as he began to walk out of Elayn's room. Elayn grabbed her car keys and opened the front door. "Elayn, do-" Andy began but was cut off by Elayn. "Don't what? I'm going for a drive and maybe what you said about cheating might happen since you want it so badly." Elayn said before she slammed the front door and walked out into the rain head towards her car. Andy quickly walked downstairs and to the front door but he was too late Elayn turned on her car and pulled out of the drive way and drove fastly while she swerved down the wet road. "Damn it!" Andy exclaimed as he hit the door frame and walked back into the house to get his keys. "Where the fuck are they?" Andy asked as he looked around the house for his keys. Elayn drove off thinking about what Andy said to her and began to cry making it even harder for her to see as she drove in the rain. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Andy said as he sat on the couch and ran his hands through his hair angrily. "I knew all of this would've came back to bite me on my fucking ass all because I fell in love with Andy all because I gave in to that fucking hypocrite." Elayn said to herself as her vision blurred more with tears and rain. Andy paced around the living room not knowing what to do. Elayn was driving fast down the road when all of a sudden another car t-boned Elayn on the driver side of her car. Andy turned off the movie and put it on regular TV as he continued to think of what to do. "Oh my God, are they okay?!" Some woman yelled as she got out of her car and ran up to the incident. "I-I'm fine." The guy that hit Elayn said as he got out of his car. Elayn was in the driver seat unconscious with cuts and burns on her face from the air bag. "Wait, its that? Oh my God it is! We need an ambulance now!" Some girl, about sixteen, said as she saw who it was in the car. Her mom called the ambulance as fast as she could and gave them all the information needed. An ambulance and a few cop cars past the house blaring their sirens. "Please don't be for what I think it is please." Andy pleaded to himself as the sirens pasted. The ambulance and cops reached the accident. The sirens caused Elayn to regain a bit of consciousness. "Elayn, an ambulance is here don't worry." The girl told Elayn through the shattered window. "A-Andy?" Elayn asked a bit confused as the cops and paramedics rushed to the car. "Step back." The cop told the girl as he walked over to the car door and tried to pry it open. Someone that had seen the accident called the news reporters. Moments later a helicopter and a news crew was surrounding the accident broadcasting it live on TV.

'Please tell me that those sirens weren't for Elayn, please. I hope she isn't hurt, I hope that those sirens were for someone else not her. Please tell me they weren't for her.' Andy thought to himself as the show that was on was interrupted by the news.

"Breaking news former back up singer for Black Veil Brides and one woman band Elayn Biersack was in a terrible car accident today and is being rushed to the hospital as I speak." The news reporter said as he continued to gain information on the accident. Andy's eyes widen in fear as he heard Elayn's name. "No, I have to get to her now even if it means running." Andy said as ran out the front door and down the street

'Hold on, baby, I'm coming as fast as I can don't worry I'm going to protect you I promised you that just please, please be okay. Elayn that's all I ask of you just please be okay.' Andy thought to himself as he ran in the direction of the sirens.