"The Rainy Day"

The next afternoon Andy woke up and looked down at Elayn who was still asleep with dry tears on her face. "What did she dream about?" Andy asked himself out loud as he brushed Elayn's hair out of her face. Elayn shifted positions in her sleep and began to unknowingly click her teeth on her snake bites. Andy chuckled a bit and held Elayn close and began to softly kiss her neck and cheek. Elayn shivered at the cold touch of Andy's lip ring and pulled the covers over her head. Andy smiled and bear hugged Elayn as she slept. "Andy, let me sleep." Elayn groaned as she tried to move away from his grasp. Andy chuckled a bit. "No, you're mine and I don't want you to sleep." Andy said as he buried his head into Elayn's shoulder. "I am yours but I want to sleep. You even said we can sleep in today." Elayn said as she balled up in the sheets. Andy chuckled. "Baby, its already two in the afternoon. We did sleep in." Andy said as he looked at Elayn and smiled down at her. Elayn uncovered her head and stared at the celling. "Really? It doesn't even feel that late. Plus its still dark in the room." Elayn said as she turned her head and looked at Andy. Andy smiled. "That's because it's raining." Andy said as he sat up and looked down at Elayn. Elayn sat up and looked around the room and heard thunder crashing. "Oh, it is." Elayn said as she ran her hand through her hair brushing it back but only to have her bangs fall back over her left eye. "So, what do you want to do today, princess?" Andy asked as he took Elayn's hand in his and looked at her with a warm and loving smile on his face. "What I always do on rainy days." Elayn said with a smile as she got up from Andy's bed and turned to walk out of his room. Andy bit his lip as he watched Elayn walk out and got up from his bed. "This will be interesting." Andy said as he quickly changed into black skinny jeans and put on his upsidedown cross sweater. Elayn walked into her room and changed into black jean shorts with a black tank top along with a black and red flannel shirt. Andy walked downstairs and into the living room. Elayn smiled at what she was wearing then headed downstairs. Andy glanced over at Elayn then stared at her wide eyed. "Damn someone looks sexy." Andy said with a smirk on his face as he watched Elayn walk over to him. Elayn chuckled a bit as she walked over to the curtains and closed them making the room completely black. Andy smiled and walked over to Elayn's movie cabinet. "What movie today?" Andy asked as he skimmed through hundreds of scary movies. "You choose, I chose last time." Elayn said as she walked into the kitchen and made herself coffee. Andy smiled and pull out "30 Days of Night." Elayn finished making her coffee and walked into the living room and up to Andy. "How about this one?" Andy asked as he got up and showed the movie to Elayn. Elayn smiled and drank her coffee. "That's child's play but sure." Elayn said with a smile as Andy put the movie into the DVD player. Elayn and Andy sat on the couch watching the movie just as Elayn and Ashley had done only days ago. Andy got caught up in the movie as Elayn got up and walked into the kitchen to put her cup in the sink.

'That dream was one of the worst dreams I've ever had...it felt so real like they were really touching me and doing that...I hated it so much I'm glad I woke up when I did or I would've experienced the worst moment in my life.' Elayn thought to herself as she put the washed cup up in the dish rack then walked out to the living room.

Andy smiled as he glanced at Elayn then looked back at the TV. Elayn smiled And walked over to Andy and sat on his lap sideways and wrapped her arms around his neck. Andy smiled and looked at Elayn. "What are you doing, baby?" Andy asked as he smiled at Elayn and snaked his arms around her waist. "Nothing, I just wanted to be in your arms." Elayn said as she smiled at Andy then buried her head into his neck. Andy smiled and held Elayn tightly as the front door opened and Ashley walked in. "That movie's dumb." Ashley said as he closed the door and walked into the living room. Elayn and Andy looked at Ashley as he smiled at Elayn and looked at her with loving eyes. "Shut up, I love this movie." Andy said a bit loud to break Ashley's gaze on Elayn. "That's because you're gay." Ashley said with a chuckle as he glanced at Elayn and saw the bite mark on her chest that was visible and the multiple hickeys all over her chest and neck along with Andy's as well.

'No they didn't not now its so early. Elayn made me wait months before we had sex but its only been a few days that they've been together and she let's him? That's not fucking fair now I defiantly have to make her mine no matter what the cost.' Ashley thought as he turned around and headed upstairs.

Elayn smiled and playfully bit Andy's neck. Andy laughed and poked Elayn's side to tickle her. Elayn laughed and tried to get off Andy's lap. Andy tightened his grip on Elayn's waist and bit Elayn's neck leaving a nasty bite mark. "You ass!" Elayn exclaimed as she laughed and squirmed out of Andy's grip then stood in front of him. Ashley came downstairs and walked up to Elayn hugging her from behind. "What are you doing?" Elayn asked as Ashley rested his head on her shoulder. "Nothing, just wanted to give you a hug before I left again." Ashley said as he kissed Elayn's cheek then let go of her glaring at Andy. "Why did you come back to leave?" Elayn asked as she looked at Ashley and followed his gaze onto Andy. "I just came back to get a aux cord for my bass." Ashley said as he headed towards the front door. "Oh okay." Elayn said as she watched Ashley leave. Andy glared at Ashley without saying anything. "Bye, Andy. Bye, baby, see you when I get home, honey, love you." Ashley said taunting Andy as he left the house. Elayn stood there with a confused look on her face then looked at Andy who moving his leg up and down in anger. "Are you okay?" Elayn asked as she got a bit close to Andy. Andy glanced at Elayn then snikered a bit. "No its nothing, 'honey'." Andy said to spite Elayn. Elayn got a bit defensive. "What's with the attitude?" Elayn asked as she crossed her arms and looked at Andy. Andy stood up and looked down at Elayn. "My attitude? What's with him calling you 'baby' and 'honey'?" Andy asked with an angry tone in his voice. "How the hell was I supposed to know he was going to say that? You think I can read his fucking mind?" Elayn asked matching Andy's tone as she looked up at him. Andy snickered and looked away from Elayn. "How do I even know that you're loyal to me? I mean didn't you cheat on him with me? So who knows what or who do when I'm not around." Andy said as he looked down at Elayn. Elayn's heart sank. "Fuck you." Elayn said as she turned and ran upstairs with tears falling from her eyes. A wave of regret and anger washed over Andy as he watched Elayn leave. Elayn punched the wall hard forming a hole where she punched and making her knuckles bleed.

'I know I shouldn't have said that but what the fuck was he doing? Touching her and calling her cute names like that just to fucking spite me. She made her choice and she chose me but I still had no right to talk to her like that...I saw that look on her face the look that showed I hurt her and now I regret ever saying that or even raising my voice at her. Elayn I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry.' Andy thought to himself as he looked up the stairs and began to walk upstairs.