"Zack"

Within an hour Elayn finished singing her whole album. The crowd screamed and yelled for Elayn. "I have a surprise for you all!" Elayn yelled into the mic with excitement in her voice. The crowd yelled. "What is it?!" One guy yelled loud enough for Elayn to hear. Elayn smirked. "Everyone welcome Black Veil Brides!" Elayn yelled as she held her hand out while the guys walked on stage. Everyone was surprised that Black Veil Brides was there. Elayn looked at the camera and signaled it to cut off. The camera guy signaled to Elayn that he had cut off the cameras. "Okay, guys I know you're all probably wondering where Ashley is well Cc is going to stand in for him today and we all know he can't play the base but this is part of my plan so bare with me. We are going to play for you tonight and it might be bad but this is all so we can get Ashley back. So please bare with me bare with us." Elayn said into the mic then signaled the camera guy to turn the cameras back on. Once the cameras were on Elayn walked over to her drum set after handing Cc her base. "Hey guys. We are Black Veil Brides and we are going to finish this show off with a bang!" Andy yelled into the mic with a huge smile that showed off his straight and white teeth. Andy turned around and gave everyone a wink as he began to sing "Perfect Weapon". Everyone sounded good as they played everyone except for Cc. Cc had no idea what he was doing with the base he didn't even know how to strum the cords but he continued to "play" for the sake of getting Ashley back. When Andy finished the crowd did not know whether to cheer or to boo them off stage, but that was good that was the reaction Elayn wanted. The stadium was some what silent except for the sound of scattered applause. "Thank you Arizona and goodnight!" Andy yelled into the mic with a smile as a curtain fell over them and they walked off stage.

'We've never sounded that bad before even in rehearsal we weren't that bad. I just hope Ashley saw us play so he will come back to us.' Andy thought to himself as he looked at everyone.

"Well, that was a disaster." Jake said as he put down his guitar. Elayn sighed. "Well, hopefully Ashley saw that." Elayn said as she ran her hand through her hair and walked toward her dressing room. "I hope." Andy said as he followed closely behind Elayn.

'I feel like I humiliated Cc. I didn't mean for him to sound that bad or any of us really I hope he doesn't take this personally after all we did this to get Ashley back. I did this so that they could be happy.' Elayn thought to herself as she took off her leather jacket and threw it on a chair.

"Hey I have people coming back stage too so be on your best behavior. Jinxx I'm talking to you since you are now single." Elayn said with a smile as she sat down on the couch in her dressing room. "I can't make any promises." Jinxx said with a smirk as he sat next to Elayn. The guys stood in the doorway as people began to walk in. "Well, hello everyone." Elayn said with a soft smile placed on her face. Even though there was a large amount of girls, there still managed to be a few guys and Andy didn't like that. For Elayn meeting people was always the same all they asked for was autographs and a picture which Elayn didn't mind at all. When most of the girls were gone and had already met everyone there were a few remaining guys left which Elayn didn't take no mind to at all but Andy didn't like how they were looking at her. "Hello." Elayn said with a soft and nonthreatening smile. One of the guys walked up to Elayn and smiled. "First of all you're so damn beautiful and second do you mind taking a picture with me and signing my phone?" Zack, which was the guys name, asked as he held his phone in hand. Zack was a tall and skinny guy with long black hair that covered his right eye. To Elayn he looked like many of her fans she had seen but something about him was different something that even Elayn couldn't figure out at first glance. "Thanks you and not at all." Elayn said with a smile as she stood up next to Zack. Zack smiled and wrapped his arm around Elayn's waist and took a quick picture after the picture Elayn signed his phone and caught a glimpse of his forearm. "How long?" Elayn asked bluntly and under her breath so the guys couldn't hear her. Zack's eyes widen. "Y-you know?" He asked in surprise as Elayn gave him his phone back. Elayn nodded her head and looked at him. Zack sighed. "Before I came to your concert and yesterday." He said in a low tone with his head lowered. Elayn hugged Zack. "Don't do it anymore its not worth it trust me I know." Elayn whispered into his ear before she pulled back and smiled at him. Zack pulled Elayn close and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much." Zack whispered into Elayn's ear as he smiled at her. "Listen I'm going to give you my number and if anything happens or you think of doing this again call or text me and I will answer I promise." Elayn said as she took Zack's phone and put her number in it.

'What is going on? Why is she acting like that towards him? Its weird that she is giving him her number and what does she mean by "Do this again"? I hope it isn't anything bad or that might cause me to lose her because I can't lose her not again.' Andy thought to himself as he watched Zack leave the room and his phone began to rang.

*Ashley* Andy's contact illuminated on the screen as he felt the vibration through his hand.