"The Tour"

Elayn arrived at Sam's house.

*Hey I'm here.* Elayn texted to Sam.

Minutes later Sam came out of the house and walked up to Elayn's car. Elayn got out of her car and opened the door to the backseat to get her bags. "I got it." Sam said as he pulled out Elayn's bags and began to walk towards the house. "Thanks." Elayn said as she closed the doors to her car and followed behind Sam. Elayn walked into Sam's house as Sam went to go put Elayn's bags into the guest room. "So, what happened?" Sam asked as he walked out of the guest room and up to Elayn. Elayn shook her head and looked at Sam. "It was nothing just a little fight, I guess, you could say." Elayn said as she forced a smile and looked around the house. Sam raised an eyebrow. "Does that usually happen a lot?" Sam asked a bit concerned. "Kind of, ever since we started dating." Elayn said as she turned and looked at Sam. Sam sighed a bit and ran his hand through his hair. "Elayn, you know that's not good, right?" Sam asked as he looked at Elayn with caring eyes. "Yeah, I do. That's why I ended it, for now anyways." Elayn said as she walked over to the couch and sat down. Sam walked over to the couch and sat next to Elayn. "So what are you going to do?" Sam asked as he sat back and relaxed a bit. "I'm going to call Rob and see when I can go on tour. Look at these views already I'm pretty sure I can go on tour Sunday." Elayn said as she pulled out her phone and began to call Rob. "Hello?" Elayn asked as Rob answered the phone. "Hey, Elayn, my favorite rock star. What's up?" Rob asked as he sat up in his chair. Elayn smiled. "I was wondering if you can set up a tour for me on Sunday?" Elayn said as she propped her leg over her lap. "Yeah, of course. Look at all these views we will get you on tour as soon as possible." Rob said with a smile as he leaned back in his chair. "Great. Thanks bye." Elayn said as she hung up her phone and looked at Sam. "Well, you will be on tour soon, huh?" Sam asked as he looked at Elayn and smiled. Elayn smiled at looked at Sam. "Yeah, I will be out of your hair soon." Elayn said with a smile and she closed her eyes and relaxed. Sam smiled. "You know you're not a problem to me, right?" Sam said as he looked at Elayn and gently placed his hand over her's. "Yeah, I know I just don't like to be dependent on other people, you know?" Elayn said as she looked at Sam and gently moved her hand away. Sam slightly smiled. "Yeah, I know, Elayn." Sam said as he laid on the couch and rested his head on Elayn's lap. Elayn looked down at Sam and took no mind to what he was doing. Elayn leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

'I miss Andy. I want to be with him, in his arms, by his side, just with him.....but I can't handle how controlling he is. I love him so much but until he can control how he acts then I will come back and if he can't change....then I'm not going back ever.' Elayn thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

(Time Skip)

A few days later Elayn got a phone call. "Hello?" Elayn asked as she answered the phone. "Pack your bags because your tour bus will be at Sam's place in ten minutes." Rob said then hung up. Elayn smiled wide. "What happened?" Sam asked as he walked out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand. "My tour bus will be here in a bit." Elayn said as she walked excitedly to her room to get her bags that she hadn't unpacked. "That's amazing. You need help?" Sam asked as Elayn walked out of her room with all of her bags. Elayn shook her head as she heard the sound of a car horn from outside of the house. "Bye Sam thank you so much." Elayn said as she walked out of the house and up to the giant black tour bus. Sam smiled and watch as Elayn left with excitement. Elayn walked into the bus with a smile and placed her bags in what was going to be her room for a few months. "First stop Arizona." Elayn's bus driver, Chuck, said. "Wait, Chuck, can we go to my old house?" Elayn asked as she walked up to his side. Chuck smiled. "Of course. We will be there in a bit." Chuck said as he smiled through his semi-grey beard. "Thanks." Elayn said with a smile as she playfully patted Chuck's shoulder. Minutes later Chuck parked in front of Elayn's old house. Elayn got out of the bus and hesitantly walked towards the front door. Elayn raised her hand and knocked on the door. Her knock was followed by the sound of silence then the sound of the door opening. Elayn's eyes widen as she saw Andy who was now thinner and pale and looked like he had been up crying for hours on end and in the same clothes he had on when Elayn had left. His cheekbones more defined by the shadowing of the sun which cause a deep black shadow to appear as if his cheeks were caving in. His eyes still glistened a bright blue signalling a glimpse of life and love but Elayn knew that his love and will to live left him when she did.

'He looks horrible. I did this to him. I never wanted him to look like this I never thought this would happen. I did this and now I regret ever leaving. But I still can't be with him unless he changed and can prove he changed.' Elayn thought to herself as she hugged Andy tightly out of reaction to how she saw him.