"Selfish"

Hello?" Sam asked as he answered the phone. "Hey, I need a place to crash until I go on tour. You think I can crash with you until then?" Elayn asked as she grabbed her bags and walked over to her door. "Yeah, sure. Stay as long as you want. It's going to be like highschool all over again." Sam said with a smile as he sat up on his couch. Elayn smiled and walked out of her room with her bags in hand. "Yeah, sounds great be there in a bit, bye." Elayn said as she hung up and walked downstairs. "What's with the bags?" Jake asked as Elayn walked towards the front door. "Nothing, see you guys around I love you all." Elayn said as she walked out of the house and closed the door behind her. "Elayn, wait don't go!" Cc and Jake yelled as they raced out of the house towards Elayn. Elayn sighed and turned around to face the guys. "Don't make this harder for me, please." Elayn said as she looked at Cc and Jake with tear filled eyes. Jake hugged Elayn tightly and kissed the top of her head. "Elayn, please don't do this to us again, please, I beg you." Jake said as he held onto Elayn tightly. Elayn looked at Jake and smiled faintly. "I have to. I'm sorry. Take care of Andy please and there is something in my room for you guys to remember me by I hope you like it. Now, please let me go." Elayn said as she looked at Jake and his face was washed over by a wave of sadness. "Please, Lilly Pad, don't go." Cc said as he walked up to Jake and Elayn. "Cc, I have to plus I will be going on tour soon. Maybe you guys can come with me, okay?" Elayn said as she looked at Cc. Jake moved out of the way and Cc hugged Elayn super tight. "Elayn, if you have to go then I understand but please promise me you will tell us if anything bad happens please promise me that." Cc said as he looked at Elayn. "I promise, Cc. I will come and pick you guys up once I go on tour, okay, I promise." Elayn said as she kissed Cc's cheek then grabbed her bags. Jake and Cc took Elayn's bags from her hand and walked with her to her car. Elayn opened the back doors of her car and let Jake and Cc put her bags in. "Elayn, honey, we can get a place just for the three of us if that is what you will like?" Jake said as Elayn got into her car. Elayn smiled. "Jake, no we don't, okay? I am okay and I will have my own place soon so you guys can come and visit if you want or even live with me, okay?" Elayn said with a smile as she started her car. Jake sighed and looked at Elayn. "I'm going to hold you to that. Be safe Elayn. We love you." Jake said as Cc stood by his side. "Don't worry I will be. I love you guys too, bye." Elayn said as she rolled up the window and drove down the street. "Fuck! We just lost her again because of Andy what the hell?!" Jake yelled as he paced around in the yard. "Hey, calm down I know how you feel but we still have to let them figure out their relationship. They don't know how to communicate like a couple yet because they thought they were sibilings for the longest time so they have to learn. Jake, you can't just place the blame on Andy they both have to work this out." Cc said with a slight smile as he patted Jake's shoulder then walked towards the front door of the house. Jake sighed. "You're right." Jake said quietly to himself as he followed behind Cc.

'I always fuck shit up. Elayn doesn't want to be with me anymore because I'm to controlling and I know I am but I don't want her to do this. One wrong move and she could get hurt and I don't want that to happen to her, ever. Elayn, you have to realize that I'm like this for your own safety because I love you more than I've ever loved anyone and that makes your safety more important than anyone's. I just want you to see that.' Andy thought to himself as he sat in the middle of the basement floor and looked through Elayn's old stuff.

"You finally did it." Jake said as he walked down the basement stairs. Andy continued to look through Elayn's stuff not turning around. "Did what?" Andy asked as he found one of Elayn's old stuffed animals. "Drove her away for good this time." Jake said as he stood at the bottom of the staircase and looked at Andy. Andy stood up with the stuffed cat in hand. "What are you talking about, Jake?" Andy asked as he turned around and looked at Jake. "She's gone. Elayn left and she doesn't plan on coming back." Jake said as he placed his hands in his pockets and looked at Andy with piercing eyes. Andy's eyes widen. "I have to go get her. It's not safe out there for her." Andy said frantically as he tried to walk upstairs. Jake grabbed Andy's arm and looked him in the eyes. "You see that's why she left." Jake said while looking into Andy's eyes. Andy cocked an eyebrow. "What the fuck are you talking about? You don't know anything." Andy said as he pulled his arm away from Jake. "I know that you're a controlling self-centered bastard that thinks that if you put a ring on a woman's finger it makes her your property and you can control her every action." Jake said as he looked up at Andy and furrowed his eyebrows in anger. "I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut, Jake. Don't forget I created this band and I can fucking take you out." Andy said as he towered over Jake and looked at him angrily. Jake scoffed and looked at Andy. "You think that fucking scares me? Andy, you made the one person that makes us, fucking, happy leave all because you're a selfish dip shit and can't handle that she can make her own decisions." Jake said as he clenched his fist in anger and looked at Andy. "You don't think I feel bad enough? I made the one woman I love leave because I want her all to myself because I'm fucking selfish and can't handle other people seeing her or thinking of her that way." Andy said as he felt his eyes swell up with tears and looked away. Jake looked at Andy and unclenched his fist. "I know how you feel but you have to understand that you can't just do that shit. Andy, I know you want her back and want to go after her but you can't she won't listen to us or even you. We are just going to have to wait until she calls us or comes by, Andy, we have to wait, okay?" Jake said as he looked at Andy with a change of emotion in his face. Andy nodded his head and looked up the stairs. Jake patted Andy's shoulder then walked upstairs to the living room.

'I fucked up I know I did but I just hope she comes back soon. She truly is my reason for living and if I can't have her by my side then I don't want to live. If I can't have Elayn then no one can and I will make sure of it." Andy thought to himself as he walked upstairs to the living room.