"The Call"

"Hey, Elayn, I never thought I would hear from you again." Rob said with a smile as he answered the phone. Elayn smiled a bit. "Yeah, well, things change. Anyways I want to talk to you about renewing my contract do you think we can do that?" Elayn asked as she looked at the painting on the wall. Rob smiled. "I thought you'd never ask. Come to the studio today in about an hour and we will talk about this." Elayn smiled. "Okay. One other thing I don't have a car remember the accident?" Elayn said as she slowly walked around in her room. "Oh, I remember. Okay I will send you a car for you to keep. Does a 1989 Dodge Challenger work for you?" Rob asked knowing that was Elayn's favorite car. "Yeah, that's perfect. I will see you at the studio in an hour, bye." Elayn said with a smile as she hung up the phone. Elayn took her phone with her as she walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Elayn began to play music as she took off her clothes and stepped into the shower.

'I could sing that song that I've been working on, well, its done I just need to sing with the track I recorded. I can't wait to get my career started again I'm so happy.' Elayn thought to herself as she took a quick shower.

Elayn turned off the water and stepped out of the shower drying herself off. Elayn walked out of her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her as she walked to her closet. She then grabbed a pair of black leather pants, a white shirt with a giant black skull on it, and her leather boots. Elayn walked over to her drawer and pulled put a pair of lacey black panties and a matching bra then put them on. Elayn put on her clothes and shoes then walked into her bathroom to put on her make-up. Elayn did a smokey eye, then put on eyeliner, and black lipstick that made her face look even more pale than before and her eyes shine a brighter blue with a hint of white around the pupil of her eye. Elayn smiled and checked her phone.

10:59AM Elayn's phone illuminated.

Elayn smiled and grabbed a CD off her dresser, that had music to the songs she had written not so long ago, and walked downstairs. Andy was asleep on the couch, or so she thought, as Elayn grabbed her leather jacket. "Be back later tonight. I love you." Elayn said as she kissed Andy's cheek them walked out the house as she put on her leather jacket. Elayn walked up to a black 1989 Dodge Challenger that was parked in front of the house and got in. Elayn pulled out the keys from inside of the glovebox and started the car. Andy slowly opened his eyes as he tried to comprehend what Elayn just said.

'What does she mean she will be back later tonight? Where is she going that is going to take her so long to get home?' Andy thought to himself as he got up from the couch and walked over to the window and peered out as Elayn left.

Elayn smiled widely as she drove her favorite car towards the studio. Elayn made it to the studio within ten minutes. "Just as I remember it." Elayn said with a smile as she got out from her car and began to walk towards the front doors of the studio. "Oh my God Elayn you're back!" The receptionist (Jessica) yelled in excitement when she saw Elayn. Elayn did a little half smirk as she looked at Jessica. "Yeah, I'm back and better than ever." Elayn said as she placed both hands in the pockets of her leather jacket. Jessica smiled and looked at Elayn. "Well, you know where Rob is already is. I can't wait to hear you sing again." Jessica said as she playfully winked at Elayn then went back to work. Elayn chuckled a bit. "God knows I missed your weird ass." Elayn said playfully as she began to walk towards Rob's office.

'I've missed this place so much. I'm just so happy that I can be apart of it again and do what I love the most. This is so worth it even if Andy doesn't like it.' Elayn thought to herself as she walked into Rob's office.

"Elayn, you're here and punctual as usual." Rob said as he walked over to Elayn and hugged her. Elayn hugged him back and smiled. "Yeah, I'm here. Now how do we get this started?" Elayn asked as she looked at Rob. "Well, since you were already my client all you have to do is resign your contract and we will be ready to go and start whenever you feel comfortable." Rob said as he walked over to his desk and pulled out Elayn's contract. Elayn smiled and took a pen off Rob's desk and signed the contract. "Okay, all done, if you don't mind can we start today? I already have songs written that I am anxious to get out to my fans." Elayn said with a smile as she handed Rob the contract and looked at him. Rob smiled and nodded his head. "Of course you're the rock star you do what you want." Rob said as he looked at Elayn then looked at the contract. "Thanks I will be in the recording studio if you need me." Elayn said as she walked out of Rob's office and down the hall. Elayn walked towards the recording studio where her old friend Sam was. "Look who's back." Elayn said with a smile as she walked into the studio. Sam got up and tackled Elayn. "Where were you?! I've missed you! You left me all alone with Andy and the guys! Do you not know how boring that is?!" Sam said as he hugged Elayn tightly. Elayn smiled and hugged Sam back. "Yeah, I know. Anyways let's get to work I have some songs I want to get out today." Elayn said with a smile as she looked at Sam. Sam smiled and got up from on top of Elayn and held a hand out for her. "These songs better be good, Elayn." Sam said as he helped Elayn stand up. Elayn smile and walked over to the recording room as she placed the CD on the sound check gear. "Trust me they are." Elayn said into the mic as she placed the head phones on her head. Sam put the CD in and let it play into Elayn's head phones. "Here's where it starts another night alone in the dark. Hate is running through my veins, steady now I'm takin' aim. The darkest of days, all the sky's are turning to grey. I can't tune the voices out. How'd they get so God damn loud?" (Actual Andy Black song) Elayn began to sing as the sound track to her song played.

'I can't believe I'm doing this again. I'm so fucking happy I can preform like this and sing the songs I wrote. I know everyone will love these. I don't care what Andy thinks this is my dream and I'm living it again he can be mad all he wants because this is my life and I am living my dream.' Elayn thought as she continued to sing her song with a lot of passion she began to cry.