"I'm Sorry"

Elayn eventually reached the end of the crowed and was set down gently. "That was amazing!" Kellin told Elayn as he went up to her and hugged her tightly. "Thanks I tried my best." Elayn responded as she hugged Kellin back. "Who knew you had such an amazing voice!" Kellin said as he let go of Elayn and looked at her. Elayn smiled and playfully winked at Kellin. "Everyone that came to the Black Veil Brides concerts know." Elayn said as she walked back up to the stage to get her vodka. Everyone cheered for Elayn and called her name as she walked onto the stage again with the bottle in her hand. Elayn smiled and drank her vodka as she grabbed her electric guitar. "Who wants to see me play all the instruments up here?!" Elayn asked as she yelled into the mic and set her vodka down. The crowed screamed and cheered in excitement. "My Queen is such a show off." Andy said to himself with a chuckle as he drank his whiskey. Elayn smiled and played a sick ass riff that impressed the crowed. "Holy fuck I didn't know she could do that." Ashley said as he looked at Elayn then to Andy. "Just keep watching she will surprise you." Andy said with a smile as he watched Elayn. Elayn finished her riff and set her guitar down gently as she walked over to the drum set and smirked at the crowed.

'My baby is going to show off right now. I think it is so cool that she is naturally talented at this stuff she could be a one woman band but she pushed all that a side to stay with me...I feel responsible for why she never followed her dreams but still I love her and she made her desicion out of love and I respect that.' Andy thought to himself as he drank his whiskey and watched Elayn play the drums better than Cc.

Cc's eyes widen when he saw and heard Elayn play. "What the hell? She's so good!" Cc exclaimed as he watched Elayn in excitement. Elayn smiled wide as she head bang while playing the drums and finished by standing up and throwing her drumsticks into the crowed. "Now time for vocals." Elayn said with a smile as she drank her vodka to where it was halfway empty and walked to the mic. "Give me a song to sing!" Elayn yelled into the crowed as she became a bit tipsy. "Hold On Till May the acoustic version!" Vic yelled from the crowed with a wide smile on his face. Elayn smiled and went behind stage to get her black acoustic guitar and walked back to the mic. "This ought to be good." Jake said as he looked at Elayn with a warm smile. Elayn smiled and began to play the intro to "Hold On Till May" perfectly and began to sing. "Dude she sounds better than you." Oliver told Vic as he playfully nudged him in the shoulder. Elayn continued to sing the song perfectly all the way to the end and played the guitar with passion putting her heart into each note until she finished. The crowed was silent for a bit then bursted into loud screams and cheers as Elayn smiled and finished her bottle of vodka. Andy ran up to Elayn and hugged her lifting her in the air and kissed her. "You were amazing, baby!" Andy said as he spinned Elayn around and smiled at her. Elayn smiled and kissed Andy back as he put her down gently. "Thank you, Andy." Elayn said with a smile as her and Andy walked off the stage. Everyone resumed to drink and have fun as Elayn and Andy disappeared into the house. "I will be right back I'm going to go talk to some friends." Andy said as he kissed Elayn once then walked out of the house again. Elayn walked up to the table and grabbed another bottle of vodka for herself and drank it. "Damn you looked hot in stage but up close you're fucking sexy." A guy Elayn has never seen before told her as he walked up to her. Elayn drank her vodka and looked at the guy cautiously. "Yeah I guess so." Elayn said as she tried to walk away from the guy. "Come on you can't leave a guy on and leave that's not fair." The guy said as he placed his hands on Elayn waist and pulled her closer. "Hey, let me go." Elayn said as she pushed the guy off and looked at him. "Come on just a little taste." He said as he walked up to Elayn and grabbed her breast. Elayn slapped the guy and turned around to walk off. The guy grabbed Elayn's wrist and pulled her back covering her mouth. "I knew I should've finished what I started in that alleyway." He said in a dark tone in Elayn's ear causing shivers to be sent down her spine.

'This is one of the guys...one of the guys that tried to rape me who drugged me fuck what can I do? I can't talk or scream I need help please someone help me." Elayn thought as the guy picked up Elayn and headed upstairs.

Elayn kicked her legs trying to get the guy to let go but his grip tightened. The guy went into the first room he saw ,which was Andy's room, and closed the door locking it as he threw Elayn on the bed and pulled out a rag that had chloroform on it and put it over Elayn's mouth and nose. Elayn tried not to inhale the fumes but couldn't stop breathing them in. The guy smirked as Elayn drifted into an half unconscious state. "Now that you're drugged and don't know what's going on I can tell you that my name is Jeff." Jeff said with a smirk as he reached for Elayn's pants and unbuttoned them.

'Where did that girl go? I said I would be right back. Maybe she went to go talk to Vic or something.' Andy thought to himself as he looked around and didn't see Elayn but instead saw her bottle of vodka spilt on the floor. 'Thats not like Elayn to leave that there...wait I saw some guy walk in here and now Elayn is gone. Fuck what if? Damn it and I let him walk right past me I need to find her now!' Andy thought as he looked around in the living room, dinning room, and kitchen but didn't see Elayn.

"Fuck you're so hot." Jeff said as he got off Elayn's pants along with her shirt. Jeff smirked and began to take off his clothes and crept his way up on Elayn kissing up her body and even kissing her cold lips. Andy kept looking around downstairs for Elayn finding no sign of her. "Where the fuck is she?" Andy asked himself as he began to walk upstairs. Jeff slipped his hand into Elayn's panties and began to touch her in a way that would make her so very uncomfortable if she was conscious. Andy walked up to Elayn's room and opened the door seeing an empty room Andy closed the door and walked to Ashley's room and looked inside but was welcomed by an empty room. "You like that don't you?" Jeff asked Elayn as she was still unconscious but loud enough for someone to heat him. Andy's eyed widen at the question as he walked over to his room and tried to open the door. Jeff was annoyed by the disruption Andy was doing but continued to touch Elayn and kiss her. Andy cocked his eyebrow and twisted the doorknob. "Why is it locked?" Andy asked himself quietly as he continued to try and open the door.

'Andy is that you? Oh God please come in and help me please he's touching me and violating me j need your help please help me!' Elayn thought to herself as she regain a bit more consciousness.

Jeff ignored Andy and continued to touch Elayn as his slid down her panties and began to unbutton his pants. "H-help!" Elayn yelled weakly as she tried to move but Jeff put the cloth over her mouth again and she fell unconscious again. Andy's eyes widen as he heard the sound of Elayn's voice. Jeff continued to unbutton his pants and slid them off a bit. Andy took a step back and threw himself at the door breaking it as he stumbled in. Andy's eyes widen. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Andy yelled as he pulled Jeff off of Elayn and began to beat him to death with anger and hate in his eyes. Jake was walking upstairs when he heard the sound of Andy's voice and bolted to Andy's room. "Andy wha-" Jake stopped talking as soon as he saw Elayn on the bed unconscious and vulnerable with her clothes off leaving her in her bra. "Kill him." Jake said in a dark tone as he looked at Andy who was still beating Jeff. Andy stopped as soon as his hands were covered in blood and Jeff's face was all fucked up. "Get him out of here Jake." Andy said as he got up and towered over Jeff spitting on him. Jake nodded his head and dragged Jeff out of the room. Andy closed the door and walked back over to Elayn putting her panties back on and sat on the bed next to her holding her in his lap where her head is rested on his chest. "I'm sorry I left you...I'm sorry I let him walk by me...Elayn I'm sorry that this happened to you but I'm here now, baby, I'm here and I'm going to be here forever I promise my life on it, that I will always be here to protect you and only you...I'm sorry Elayn I'm so sorry." Andy said as he held Elayn close and a tear fell from his eye falling on Elayn's cheek.