"A Surprise"

Elayn smiled and looked at Andy. "What?" Elayn asked as she looked at Andy and winced at the pain in her ribs. Andy shook his head and looked at Elayn. "Nothing, I just love you so much." Andy said as he looked at Elayn for a moment then pulled out his phone and began to look at engagement rings. "You can go home if you want, you know." Elayn said as she looked down at her lap. "I know, but I don't want to leave your side not again." Andy said as he looked at Elayn and lifted her head then kissed her. Elayn kissed Andy back and smiled at him. "Okay, but you can leave at any time." Elayn said as Jake and Cc rushed into her room. "Oh my god Elayn are you okay?!" Cc asked as he ran up to Elayn's bed side and looked at her worried. "Yes, I'm fine." Elayn said as she smiled at Cc. "Oh thank God." Cc said as he kissed the top of Elayn's head. Elayn smiled as Jinxx and Ashley walked into the room. "I'm so happy you're fine, baby girl." Ashley said as he smiled and tried to steal a kiss from Elayn. Elayn pulled away from Ashley and looked at him. "What the fuck are you doing? Stop trying to do that shit to me can't you see that I'm happy with Andy? So go find some little whore and sleep with her you didn't seem to have that problem while we were together so what's stopping you now?" Elayn asked as she looked at Ashley with anger in her eyes. Ashley looked at Elayn. "You know what I'm done trying its your fucking lost I'm the best thing that will ever fucking happen in your pathetic life." Ashley said as he walked out of the room and left the hospital. Elayn laughed to herself and gripped her side again. "Are you okay?" Cc asked as he looked at Elayn a bit worried. "Yeah, fuck him I can't believe he didn't see that I didn't love him earlier." Elayn said as she smiled and looked at Andy who was still looking at engagement rings and laughing at what Ashley said. "You truly are the strongest chick I ever met." Jinxx said with a smiled as he looked at Elayn. "So you won't be able to go home this time huh?" Jake asked as he sat on the edge of Elayn's bed. Elayn shook her head. "No, I think I would have to stay here for a week or so." Elayn said with a slight shrug of her shoulders.

'Holy fuck this is beautiful. A blue diamond on a black sliver band and the diamond is surrounded by smaller white diamonds with skulls on the side that are also surrounded by white diamonds. Elayn would love this I know she would. She loves dark things and this is perfect for her I need to get it now.' Andy thought to himself as he looked at Elayn's finger and guessed her ring size and placed a order for her ring.

"So, Andy you're going to stay here with Elayn?" Cc asked as he looked at Andy. Andy put away his phone and looked at Cc. "Yeah, I am." Andy said with a smile as he looked at Cc then to Elayn. "Guys we have to go Robert is getting bitchy." Jake said as he checked his phone. The guys looked at each other then nodded their heads. "Elayn, we have to go but we will visit I promise. Andy take care of our Elayn got it?" Jake said as he kissed the top of Elayn's head and walked out of the room as the guys followed behind. Andy smiled at Elayn as he took her hand in his. Elayn smiled back at Andy then laid down do sleep. Elayn and Andy stayed in the hospital for almost two weeks. "Baby, I think we can take you home today." Andy said as he carefully shook Elayn to wake her up. Elayn slowly got up and looked at Andy as the doctor walked in. "He's right. Today is your release day just sign your release forms and you and your husband should be able to go home." The doctor said as he handed Elayn the release forms. Andy took the forms for Elayn and signed them himself then handed them back to the doctor. Andy smiled at Elayn and handed her the flannel shirt she wore two weeks ago along with the shorts she had. Elayn put on her clothes Andy slowly got up from the hospital bed. The doctor wheeled in a wheel chair for Elayn then walked back out of the room. Andy helped Elayn get into the wheel chair and took her out of the room and down the hallway. Elayn smiled as she left the hospital. "Andy, I thought you didn't have your car." Elayn said as she looked up at Elayn. "I went to go get it when you were asleep, honey." Andy said with a smile as he looked down at Elayn and rolled her to his car. Elayn nodded her head as they made it to Andy's car. Andy opened the passenger door and placed Elayn inside then closed the door behind her as he folded the wheel chair and put it in his back seat then walked over to the driver side and got in. Elayn sighed a bit and looked out the window. "What's wrong?" Andy asked as he started his car and pulled out of the parking space. "Nothing just what are we going to do about my car? Are we going to get me a new one or am I going to have to ride with you?" Elayn asked as thoughts ran through her mind. "Baby, don't worry about that now, okay? We will worry about that later but now I have a surprise for you okay. I have a feeling this will make your day so much better." Andy said as he glanced at Elayn then turned to look at the road.

'A surprise? What is he planning now? I hope it really is something good it will take my mind off my car but what is he planning? Now I am extremely curious.' Elayn thought to herself as she looked at Andy and cocked an eyebrow.