"Missed You"

Elayn flicked her cigarette butt and walked into the dressing room where Lilly was. Lilly got up and ran to Elayn hugging her. Elayn hugged Lilly back tightly looking down at her. "Lilly I'm glad you're safe. I'm glad I stopped him before something worse happened." Elayn said as she kissed the top of Lilly's head and the guys walked in. "Hey are you okay?" Jake asked as he walked up to Elayn and Lilly. Lilly stayed silent because she didn't like the guys she only liked Elayn to Lilly Elayn was her savior and Lilly didn't want to talk to anyone else but her. "She's fine guys. I'm just happy I saw it happening when I did." Elayn said as she held Lilly close. "Elayn, thank you... I was so scared I thought he was going to get away with it." Lilly said as she gripped Elayn's shirt and held her close seeking comfort and safety. "He would have never gotten away with that I promise you that. Lilly let's go I'm taking you home." Elayn said as she looked at Lilly and smiled. Lilly nodded her head as a few tears fell. "Okay. Thank you." Lilly said as she smiled at Elayn. Elayn wiped away Lilly's tears and hugged her again. "It's the least I can do for you, Lilly, I'm just so happy you're okay," Elayn said with a smile. "Now let's get you home." Elayn said as she took Lilly's hand in hers and walked outside to her tour bus. The guys followed behind and got into the bus. "Chuck we have to take this little sweetheart home first, okay?" Elayn said as she sat down and Lilly sat next to her. "Okay Elayn." Chuck said as he drove away from the stadium. Elayn gave Chuck Lilly's address as he drove towards her house. Minutes later they pulled up in front of Lilly's house. "Hey honey we're here." Elayn said as she stood up and looked at Lilly. Lilly stood up and nodded her head as she began to walk out the bus. Elayn followed after Lilly and walked her to her door. "Now if you ever need anything or just need to talk call me or text me, okay? I gave you my number for that reason so don't forget it." Elayn said with a smile as she hugged Lilly goodbye and watched as she walked inside then walked back into her tour bus. "Is she okay?" Jake asked as he looked at Elayn. Elayn nodded. "Yeah she's fine don't worry." Elayn said as she sat down next to Andy. "Why do you think she didn't want to talk to us?" Cc asked slightly curious. Elayn shrugged. "No idea but I'm just glad she's safe now." Elayn said with a sigh as she looked around at the guys. "That was stupid of you." Andy said finally breaking the silence. Elayn turned and looked at him. "What?" Elayn asked as she crossed her arms and looked at Andy. "That was stupid. You shouldn't have jumped into the crowed like that and you shouldn't have attacked that guy." Andy said as he stood up and looked down at Elayn. "What did you expect me to do?! To just let him hurt her?! Andy you know damn well that I will not let that slide especially since it was Lilly!" Elayn said as she growled a bit and looked at Andy. "I don't care who it was Elayn! What if he tried to take you instead?!" Andy said as he grabbed Elayn by her arms and looked at her. "I don't care Andy! I don't care as long as Lilly was safe I don't give a fuck about what he would have done to me! Why can't you understand that?!" Elayn said as she looked at Andy with anger in her eyes. Andy hugged Elayn close forgetting that the guys were there. "I care I don't know what I would've done if he took you. I couldn't even control myself last time someone tried to take you what makes you think I could now? Elayn, I love you and I will do anything and everything to protect you." Andy said as he held on to Elayn. Chuck arrived at the house as Elayn and Andy hugged. "Hey we're here guys." Chuck said as he turned and looked at them. The guys nodded and got all their bags and took them into the house they even got Elayn's and Andy's bags for them. Elayn and Andy followed the guys into the house hand in hand. "Thanks Chuck!" Elayn yelled as she turned back and smiled at him Chuck smiled and nodded his head as he closed the bus door and drove off. Elayn and Andy walked upstairs not paying attention to the guys and left their bags downstairs. "Elayn, where are we going?" Andy asked as he looked at Elayn. Elayn smiled as she looked at Andy and lead him into her room and closed the door behind them.

'I love him and I've missed him and now knowing that he really does care about me I want to be with him I want to be with him forever he's mine and I'm his and I'm going to prove it.' Elayn thought to herself as she walked over to Andy.