"American Satan"

Elayn shook her head and left her room walking downstairs. "You ready?" Andy asked as Elayn walked over to his side. Elayn sighed and nodded her head. "Yeah, let's go." Elayn said as she brushed strands of hair behind her ear. "Babe, are you okay?" Andy asked as he placed his hands on Elayn's waist and looked at her. Elayn forced a smile and looked at Andy. "Yes, I'm okay trust me." Elayn said as she looked at Andy and wrapped her arms around his neck. Andy leaned in and kissed Elayn once. Elayn smiled and kissed Andy back. "Let's get going, my love." Andy said as he smiled at Elayn. Elayn nodded her head and began to walk towards the door with Andy by her side. Andy took Elayn's hand in his as they walked out of the house and to his car. Andy and Elayn got into the car and Andy started his engine then pulled out of the drive way. "So, where are we going?" Elayn asked as she turned and looked at Andy. Andy smiled. "To my place." Andy said as he smiled and drove down the street. Elayn cocked an eyebrow. "Your place? We all live together though." Elayn said as she looked at Andy. Andy chuckled a bit. "Babe, I had a place of my own before you came to live with us and after you showed up at the house I decided to stay there and continue to pay rent on my old apartment." Andy said as he continued to drive towards his old apartment. "Oh, didn't know that." Elayn said as she looked out the window and at where Andy was taking her. Andy smiled and laughed a bit. "I know. I never said anything and neither did the guys." Andy said as he pulled into the parking lot of a huge apartment building. Elayn looked up at the building and flash backs of her dream raced through her mind. "Want to go check it out?" Andy said with a smile as he took off his seat belt. Elayn snapped out of thought and nodded her head. "Yeah, sure." Elayn said as she took off seat belt and opened the passenger door. Andy got out of the car and joined Elayn's side as they walked inside of the apartment building. Elayn looked around as Andy took her into an elevator and hit the button that led to the top floor. As the elevator reached the top floor Elayn and Andy got out of the elevator and walked towards the only door in the long hallway. "So, only you live up here?" Elayn asked as Andy unlocked the door and opened it. "Yeah, for some reason they only made this hallway into a huge ass room so I was like fuck it a whole hallway for me." Andy said as he walked into his apartment and Elayn followed behind. Elayn looked around the apartment and smiled at the old pictures Andy had of her and him. "You still have these?" Elayn asked as she picked up a picture of her and Andy when they first began to sing together. Andy smiled and walked over to Elayn. "Yeah, that was one of the happiest days of my life." Andy said as he looked at the picture and wrapped one arm around Elayn and held the picture with her. "Really? Then what's the other?" Elayn asked as she turned and looked at Andy. "Well, the day you said you would marry me, of course." Andy said as he looked at Elayn. Elayn smiled and looked at Elayn. "So, today?" Elayn asked with a slight chuckle. Andy smiled and kissed Elayn. "Yes. Today." Andy said as he looked at Elayn and smiled warmly at her. Elayn smiled and kissed Andy back as she placed the picture down and wrapped her arms around Andy's neck. Andy smiled and kissed Elayn passionately and deeply with more meaning behind that one kiss. Elayn kissed Andy back deeply as he wrapped his arms tighter around Elayn's waist.

'Every time I kiss her it feels like the first. I have never wanted any one more than I've wanted Elayn. When I'm with Elayn I forget about everything my past, Juliet, just everything because she makes me so damn happy, and now knowing that she wants to marry me it makes me the happies man alive because I get to have her by my side forever. Elayn I will make sure our future is perfect all for you, baby, okay? Nothing matters to me more than your happiness.' Andy thought as he pulled back and smiled at Elayn.

Elayn smiled and Andy and blushed a bit. "So, what all are we going to do today?" Elayn asked as she looked up at Andy. Andy smiled and looked down at Elayn. "Well, we could go to the movies or just go for a walk that is if you want to." Andy said as he looked at Elayn and held her close. Elayn smiled and looked at Andy. "A walk sounds nice." Elayn said as she smiled lovingly at Andy. Andy nodded his head and walked towards the front door with Elayn's hand in his. Elayn and Andy left the apartment building and walked down the street. "Oh my God it's Elayn!" A girl yelled as her and her friends jogged over to where Elayn and Andy where. "I saw your performance from your party you're amazing!" The girl said in excitement as she talked to Elayn. Elayn smiled at the girls. "Thanks so much." Elayn said as she looked at the girls. "Do you mind if we could take a picture with you and get your autograph?" One of the girls asked as she held her phone in both of her hands. Elayn shook her head and smiled. "Not at all." Elayn said as she as she walked over to the girls and posed to take a picture. Elayn and the girls took their picture and then Elayn signed their phones with a smile. "Thank you so much." The girls said as they walked off. Elayn smiled and waved after the girls as they left. Andy smiled at Elayn and held her hand. "You should join us again." Andy said as he and Elayn walked down the street. Elayn smiled and looked at Andy. "As what? Your basis?" Elayn said with a chuckle. Andy smiled and looked at Elayn. "No, as our back up singer like before or whatever you want." Andy said with a smile as his phone rang. Elayn nodded her head and stayed quiet as Andy answered the phone. "Hello?" Andy asked. "Hey, Andy, we have this idea for a movie and we want you to be the main role." Rob, Andy's manager, told him as he walked around in his office. Andy raised an eyebrow. "What's the movie called?" Andy asked as he placed one hand in his pants pocket. "American Satan." Ron said with a smile on his face. Andy smirked a bit. "Sounds awesome I'm in." Andy said as he looked up at the sky. "Great we need you at the studio now got it? Good." Rob said as he hung up the phone. Andy looked at his phone then put it in his pocket. "What was that about?" Elayn asked as she looked at Andy. Andy looked at Elayn and smiled a bit. "A movie idea and Rob wants me to be the main role." Andy said as he looked at Elayn. "Sounds cool I'm happy for you." Elayn said as she smiled at Andy and a text came in through Andy's phone.

*1 new message* Andy's phone illuminated.

*Hurry and get down here or we will replace you.*

Andy looked at the message and then at Elayn. "Babe, I have to go, like, right now. I love you see you at home." Andy said as he quickly kissed Elayn's forehead and ran towards the apartment building to get his car. Elayn watched as Andy ran down the street and sighed.

'Well, as long as he's happy doing this then I'm happy. I know he isn't going to be around a lot anymore now because of the movie but I hope it's all worth it in the end. Just as long as he doesn't change because of this movie and forget who he really is then I'm okay with this I will always be okay with it as long as he is happy with what he is doing.' Elayn thought to herself as she walked down the street back to the house that she shared with the guys and looked at the engagement ring on her finger.