IHMFB : TWO

After a long, strenuous, and tiring football practice which is full of Soobin rolling his eyes at Yeonjun who's yelling orders for his teammates, the coach allowed them to have a play/match.

"Taehyun and San, you're both captains. Match goes on 'till practice is over." Their coach instructed, both boys walked away from each other to call on people for their teams.

"Yeonjun." San said, Yeonjun smirked, walking over and taps his back.

Everyone's first choice is Yeonjun, after all he's the captain for a reason. He might be irritating as a teammate and very intimidating as an opponent, you can't deny that he's good at foot, coordination and strike. That's undeniable and could be seen by anyone with eyes.

"Wooyoung." Taehyun said, smirking to San. Wooyoung just grinned and walks to his place.

"Seonghwa." San picked.

"Beomgyu." Taehyun said, smiling a little. Beomgyu nodded and walks over him.

"Hyuka."

"Yeosang"

Soobin saw and heard as people got picked and internally hoping San wouldn't pick him. San's eyes wandered over the group, and Soobin clenched his fingers.

Don't pick me, don't pick me, don't pick m—, "Soobin." San said, Soobin put on a fake grin and walked over, trying to not show his resentment.

"For fuck's sake, don't fight! It ruins the game for everyone." San told Yeonjun, Soobin just sighed.

Well, it's not like San is wrong. They've ruined most of the games from their matches and practices, it seems like their games won't be completed without Soobin and Yeonjun fighting over shit. Don't ask them, they really don't get along on the field, and they don't even try to.

They spend 2 minutes playing and 30 minutes arguing.

That's probably why San put them on the same team, to cancel out the possibility of an argument. Or is it even possible?

It's not Soobin's fault, not at all. Yeonjun is just a twat.

After the groups were divided, Soobin walked over to the field to take his position as a midfielder beside Hyuka, Yeonjun as the front striker. Players spread across the field, Taehyun and San as defenders, Beomgyu is also a striker, making Wooyoung a goalkeeper.

The whistle blew, so Soobin kicked the ball right to Hyuka who was open. The game went smoothly, but not until about half way through the game.

Yeonjun had the ball with him, blocked off by Taehyun. He groaned, dribbling the ball away with his feet. Now, everyone was blocked. Except Soobin.

Soobin waved his arms, trying to get Yeonjun's attention to pass the ball to him. Yeonjun looked at him, they just stared for seconds.

Soobin thought he'd pass, but being the dick he is, Yeonjun paused.

Soobin frowned, and then waved his arms again, but before anything could go on, Taehyun got the ball from him and kicked it to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu kicked the ball right into the goal, and then began laughing in victory and glee.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why didn't you just pass the ball to me, so that I could at least have a chance to goal?" Soobin snapped, walking over to Yeonjun angrily.

"You'd lose the ball anyway, Choi." Yeonjun stated in irritation.

Soobin scoffed, "Excuse me? I'm not the one who screwed up the game!" Soobin yelled, so Yeonjun looked at Soobin in rage.