IHMFB : THIRTY ONE

Soobin heard an exchange of words coming from outside the nurse's office, where he was sitting on the bed.

"No! It's not fucking okay! This isn't the first time he bullied someone or hit someone like this. We can't just let him slide this time!"

"I get it. I mean, weren't they friends? I saw them together quite some time and talking in class."

"What happened to Soobin?! Where is he?!" Beomgyu's voice arose, and Soobin tensed.

The nurse's room door burst open, and Soobin saw a wide-eyed Beomgyu standing on the other side.

"Beomgyu-" Soobin began, but Beomgyu rushed up to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"Oh my god, a-are you okay?!"

Soobin inhaled sharply, "Kinda." Soobin said.

Soobin decided to pretend that Yeonjun hit him, so that he could get away from Yeonjun and somehow, ruin everything for the boy. He just felt like it. He wouldn't tell the truth.

There was a silence, and then Beomgyu turned around, "I'm going to fucking kill him-"

"Beomgyu." Lucy said, also walking into the nurse's room, "Don't do shit."

"Why the fuck not? He thinks he can punch or slap Soobin and get away with it?" Beomgyu snapped, he knew there were a lot of people outside, so he quietened.

"I don't care what the fuck was going through his head, you don't hit someone like that!" Beomgyu added.

"I know, but let's not jump into anything. Relax." Lucy said, and then the door opened, and Soobin saw the new kid, Jihoon. He was the one that carried Soobin to the office.

"Hey, um... there are some people outside that want to talk to—" Jihoon began, but then the door burst open again and Yeji, her squad, Mingi and Yunho ran into the room.

Soobin let out a small smile, and all the girls were big-eyed and hugged him tightly, "Oh God! Soobinie, are you okay?!" Yeji asked.

Yunho hugged him too. Mingi just watched, asking Beomgyu what happened.

"I'm fine, guys. Don't freak out." Soobin said, and Yeji continued hugging him tightly.

"Who did this?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly.

"Yeonjun." Lucy said, and Ryujin reached into her backpack and took out a knife.

"Ryujin!!" Beomgyu gasped, and Jihoon ran out of the nurse's room.

"I'm going to kill him." Ryujin growled, but Lucy grabbed her from the back of her shirt.

"Where did you even get a knife from?" Yunho asked.

Ryujin sighed, "Art room."

"Okay, look, no one's hurting anyone. We aren't better than him if we resort to bullying." Lucy said.

Lia scoffed, "As if you care about bullying." Lia said, and Lucy stilled.