IHMFB : THIRTY

After what happened earlier, the three of them came back to their next class.

Soobin saw a note in his hand, it has a neat handwriting on it, saying— 'what's wrong?'

Soobin took a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote down— 'it's yeonjun, he's being annoying again. he said we could be a thing, but he doesn't wanna do any relationshipy stuff, which :/ irks me.'

Soobin folded the note up and passed it under the table to his side. A little while later, he got the note back— 'jun is so fucking annoying. don't worry, he'll gonna get what he deserves.' Soobin looked at the note and giggled.

"Soobin! Lucy! No passing notes in class!" The teacher snapped.

Soobin looked up, blushing, "S-Sorry, Ma'am." Soobin said, and Lucy looked at him and giggled. Soobin smiled at her.

"Anyways, we have new kids joining us for the last semester. The head administrator told me that someone from this class is related to them." The teacher said, and Soobin saw Seonghwa roll his eyes and groan.

New kids... This must be exciting.

"They are both Korean, but they grew up in France. Be welcoming." The teacher said.

"Whateverrrr!" Seonghwa shouted, and Yeosang just slapped him in the shoulder.

"Hmm, new guy. This should be fun." Lucy said.

Yeonjun scoffed from behind her, "They don't want to crawl up your cave, Lucy."

"Why? Do you want them to crawl up yours?" Lucy asked, looking at him with a raised brow.

Soobin giggled, and Yeonjun frowned. Yeonjun looked at Soobin giggling, and Soobin shut up, biting his lip. Yeonjun ripped a piece of paper from his notebook. He scribbled something onto it and passed it to Soobin.

Soobin rolled his eyes and opened it— 'you're the cutest boy in the whole world <3 <3 <3 <3 i would draw all the hearts for you but i don't have the time to draw a BILLION hearts'

Soobin blushed wildly, and then scrunched the paper up in his palm and looked at Yeonjun, "S-Shut up." Yeonjun smiled a little at him.

Soobin soon received another paper note. He opened it with a small smile and saw— 'i know you've never loved the crinkles by ur eyes when u smile you've never loved ur stomach or ur thighs ): the dimples in the back at the bottom of ur spine but i love them endlessly~'

Soobin looked at Yeonjun, "Is that a fucking One Direction lyric??"

"Shush." Yeonjun hissed softly, and Soobin giggled out.

"Who was your favorite member? Mine was Zayn. Always wanted to suck his dick." Lucy said with a sigh, and Soobin was going to say mood, but then heard Yeonjun grimace.

"Shut the fuck up, Lucy. We weren't talking to you." Yeonjun snapped, and Soobin frowned at him.

Lucy looked away. Soobin saw her look a little upset and try to talk to her friends, but all her friends ignored her, so Lucy just looked down at her desk, pouting a little.