IHMFB : EPILOUGE ONE

6 YEARS LATER

"I hate you!" Soobin snapped, looking at Yeonjun, who was seated on the couch.

"Ever since you've entered my life, you've just ruined everything! You made me this person I despise!" Soobin continued.

"Oh, shut up, will you?!" Yeonjun scoffed, drinking his can of beer, "You're just fucking mad because I'm right."

"You're not right! You're so wrong, Daniel— god, I hate living with you!" Soobin shouted from the kitchen, seeing his coffee brimming in the maker.

"Then move out."

"Maybe I will!"

"I'd love that!" Yeonjun snapped back.

Soobin stopped and looked at him. Soobin furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to him.

"Admit it. Admit that you're wrong." Soobin said lowly.

Yeonjun looked up at him, and then stood up, "No."

Soobin took a deep breath, "Fine. I'm breaking up with you." Soobin said firmly, and then turned around to walk away. 

"Soobin! Are you fucking kidding me?" Yeonjun let out, angered.

Soobin walked a few steps, and then turned around again, "No! Because you won't admit that Jerry the mouse from the television cartoon Tom and Jerry is a BOY!" Soobin shouted.

"Jerry is a fucking girl! She had a crush on a boy mouse!" Yeonjun shouted back.

"Jerry was a boy, Yeonjun! Fuck you." Soobin snapped weakly.

"Jerry was a fucking girl! She was a lesbian!" Yeonjun said.

Yeonjun couldn't help but let out a small smile. He walked up to Soobin, and then wrapped his arms around Soobin's waist.

"We've been debating this for 3 hours now, baby. Can we stop?" Yeonjun said softly.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun's warm brown eyes and chewed on his bottom lip, nodding. Yeonjun smiled fondly and leaned in, touching their noses for a second, and then sealing their lips together.

Yeonjun and Soobin had been together for 6 years now.

They finished their senior year of high school 5 years ago.

Yeonjun got into Seoul University with a football scholarship. Yeonjun was so elated that he accidentally called his father on the phone and called him fat and ugly.

Soobin got into Busan Art School, but not for the course he applied for. He applied for Art Therapy, but he got in for normal art and design. That was bad for Soobin. So he moved out from Busan Art School, and the good news was he got into Seoul University for Art Therapy.

And, well, that's where Soobin went.

College was fun together. They both got an apartment not too far from their university. It took Yeonjun a whole year to become the captain of the university team, but he didn't lose a single game after he became one.

Soobin had fun learning art therapy than he imagined, and was more than happy doing something he enjoyed.

Both were 23 now, and Soobin worked as an assistant in a design firm and earned a basic salary. He was fine with that, it was a starting job anyway.

Yeonjun, on the other hand, was still learning Physics, since he wanted to continue being a Pilot.

They had a big bedroom apartment in Seoul. It was comfortable. Currently, Yeonjun kissed Soobin's jaw and down his neck while Soobin fiddled with his collar, smiling.