IHMFB : EIGHT

| visiting day (aka worst day) |

It was the one day Soobin was annoyed from morning until the night because it meant his parents would come all the way to his school to meet him. He just hates this specific day.

Soobin was quite neglected as a child. His parents are both rich— running a million-dollar company. So, they were really busy.

When he was still a kid, he was taken care of by numerous nannies, but he liked being alone. His parents just sent him into a boarding school to 'teach him how to be independent', which was nothing but a stupid excuse.

So in short, Soobin was rich. His parents gave to many charities and said a bunch of bullshit to get more people buying their stuff.

But the truth was, they didn't really care about any of that. His mother only cared about fancy clothes and how people see them, and his father only cared about their company and money.

| sunday morning (10:00 am) |

Soobin was patiently waiting in their cafeteria, seeing tables were filled with students and their parents, talking happily. Soobin could see Beomgyu on the side, laughing really hard while talking to his mother, who had warm eyes.

"Your parents aren't here yet?" A husky voice broke his chain of thoughts, and Soobin turned to the side and saw Yeonjun, handling a cup of juice.

Yeonjun wears a blue jacket, which slightly shows his white shirt inside and a black pants. He can slay that outfit even though many of the students were dressed up neatly to see their parents.

"Yeah, tell me if you see a weirdly dressed woman, and a man who looks like he doesn't give a shit about his son, 'cause that'll be my parents." Soobin said, and Yeonjun just chuckled.

"You?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun took a sip of his orange juice.

"He doesn't come to these things." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded, not asking further.

"Um, by the way— do you remember the test we had last Thursday? Well, I got it back, and I got B+" Yeonjun said, and Soobin gasped, standing up straight.

"Really? Woah— Yeonjun, that was great!" Soobin exclaimed, and then reached forward, but then realized Yeonjun said not to touch him in public, so instead he pats Yeonjun's shoulder. "Good job."

"Thanks to you, Mr. A Star Student." Yeonjun chuckled, and Soobin laughed at that.

"Well, thanks to you too, Mr. Star Athlete. I'm not that bad at football anymore." Soobin said.

Soobin turned around, and then let out a grunt when he saw his parents enter the cafeteria from the other side.

"I've gotta go. See you later?" Soobin said to Yeonjun, who only nodded. Then, Soobin rushed towards his parents.

His mother, who was in a royal blue dress, looking like a teenager who doesn't have any problems with money, and his father who was in a jet black coat and jeans with some fancy belt.

Soobin waved at them, and then saw his mother smile and walks up to him, his father following behind.

"Soobinie! Oh, my handsome son." She said, walking up to him and hugging him tightly.