IHMFB : THIRTY EIGHT

The hanging out didn't go that well.

Both were watching a movie— just chilling, listening to music, and then suddenly Jihoon started kissing Soobin intensely.

Soobin realized Jihoon wanted sex, because his dick felt hard. So Soobin pulled away and said he didn't want to do it.

Jihoon nodded and apologized, saying they could just play board games or something. Soobin nodded. Jihoon kept saying sorry.

Soobin said it was okay, and then Soobin said something about how turtles fart a lot, and then ran out of Jihoon's room.

Soobin ran towards Beomgyu and his dorm, and then broke the door and ran in, wanting to cry to Beomgyu about how weird he was again.

When he walked in, he saw just Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was drawing a penis on Beomgyu's forehead with a pen.

"Hey, Bin. Gyu lost a bet." Yeonjun explained.

Beomgyu nodded, "Yeah, I said I bet he couldn't eat three pieces of hair and then he did it. Lucy left."

"Wonder why." Soobin murmured.

Yeonjun looked at him, "Weren't you out doing freaky stuff with Jihoon?"

"Huh? No." Soobin said, and then shuddered, sitting down on his bed.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked.

"It's nothing. Um— we were kinda chilling and just hanging out. Me and Jihoon. He tried having sex with me. I said no, but then-" Soobin began, and then saw Yeonjun's eyes turn dark.

"What?" He growled lowly, and Soobin's eyes widened.

Yeonjun walked up to his pencil case, opened it, and took out a knife, "I'm going to fucking MURDER him-"

"Stop! What the— he didn't do anything weird! He's not like that. And where the fuck did you get a knife from??" Soobin snapped.

"The art room..." Yeonjun trailed.

"Why the fuck does the art room have fresh supplies of knives?! Bin, what happened then?" Beomgyu asked.

"Nothing. It got awkward. He said sorry, but then I told him he smelled like turtle farts or something weird, and then ran!" Soobin squeaked, covering his face.

He waited for a response, and then felt hands wrap around him.

"You're so cute." Yeonjun said, and Soobin looked up and saw Yeonjun smiling down at him.

"Stop~" Soobin whined, hitting Yeonjun's chest.

Yeonjun kept his hands on Soobin's waist, leaning in to boop their noses together. Soobin giggled.

"Um— do you guys keep forgetting I'm in the room and Soobin isn't single anymore?" Beomgyu snapped.

Yeonjun turned to look at him, and Soobin did too. Soobin blushed, and Yeonjun pulled away, and then looked at his watch.