IHMFB : SEVEN

Let's talk about improvements— for the past few days, Soobin was slowly getting better at football, and not getting yelled by the coach anymore, so he's thankful to Yeonjun for that.

On the other hand, Yeonjun wasn't improving, and that was pissing Soobin off— because Yeonjun knew how to solve the questions and answer them, but it just seemed like he didn't care enough to write them down and use his brain.

So technically, Yeonjun was still failing science.

"Don't forget your science assignment, it's graded." Soobin said, holding his books tightly to his chest.

"Oh?" Yeonjun said, looking at his phone while sitting in the library.

Soobin rolled his eyes. "Yeonjun, be serious about it. We have another test tomorrow on it. By the way, did you do the questions I asked you to?" Soobin asked.

"No," Yeonjun answered, scrolling past his instagram and commenting fire emoji on hot girls' pictures.

"You're going to keep failing if you don't stop being careless. You're good at science, I swear! Just please believe in me." Soobin said softly.

"Shut up with that bullshit. I suck at science, we know that. And who even gives a shit about homeworks? I just— look." Yeonjun said, and then stood up.

Soobin watched him walk over to the table beside them, where some 14 year old boys were seated, their homework laid in front of them while they talked about fortnite or whatever.

"Which one of you knows science?" Yeonjun asked, slamming his hands to the table to get all their attention. The kids' faces turned pale, eyes wide.

"H-him." One of them said quickly, pointing at a guy who had oversized glasses on, and they all saw him gulped fearfully.

Yeonjun leaned forward, took the kid's glasses off, and then threw them onto the table.

"You'll finish my homework and give it to me by tonight, or I'll hang you in the locker room by your underwear. So, whether you like it or not, you'll finish it. Got it?" Yeonjun growled lowly, and the guy nodded hurriedly, looking terrified.

Soobin rushed up to him. "Hey, hey! No, he's not doing that." Soobin said, glaring at Yeonjun. Soobin handed the boy his glasses.

"Sorry, continue your work." Soobin said, then grabbed Yeonjun's arm and dragged him to the other side of the library.

"Don't fucking touch me in public!" Yeonjun said, and Soobin quickly let go Yeonjun's arm.

"Then stop bullying those kids! You're doing this— you hear me? You. Not me and those kids, but you. I don't care how." Soobin said.

Yeonjun scoffed, "Motivate me then if you're really smart." He said, and Soobin paused.

He thinks for three seconds, and then nodded. "Okay, fine. I'll motivate you, but not here. Your room in 10 minutes, okay?" Soobin said, leaving Yeonjun confused.

| Yeonjun's room |

Soobin entered Yeonjun's dorm room wearing slippers and iconic socks, track pants, a loose shirt, eye glasses, sweater vest and a blazer, all behind his padded jacket.