IHMFB : TWELVE

Soobin keeps on dribbling the ball, and chuckling at the same time, seeing Yeonjun's basketball net knotted. Soobin shoot the ball in his net, and it entered. Shout of victory erupted across the arcade as the time finished.

"Ha ha ha" Soobin let out in a sarcastic tone, and heard Yeonjun groaned.

"That is unfair!" Yeonjun shouted, looking for the arcade assistant. Soobin quickly slaps Yeonjun's mouth lightly, stopping him from shouting.

"Let's get out of here." Soobin said, and pulled Yeonjun out of the arcade.

Yeonjun doesn't protest anymore, seeing the score once again, 94-96.

"Look who's better than you~" Soobin chuckled.

Yeonjun scoffed, "Someone being better than me? Impossible." Yeonjun said, in a clear sarcastic tone, and Soobin started laughing.

Yeonjun pulled Soobin by the waist and entered the arcade once again, targeting to try the DDR machine.

"We'll see who wins at dancing." Soobin said cockily, and Yeonjun grinned. Both of them climbed onto the machine.

Yeonjun. Yeonjun won at dancing.

"I hate you!" Soobin shouted in anger, kicking the stupid machine. Yeonjun started doing some dumb dance on the machine and Soobin climbed off.

"Don't be a sore loser." Yeonjun said, "You're good at art, you're good at football, really fucking good at academics, and not that bad at dancing, and you're also pretty. What's something you can't do, Choi?" Yeonjun said, and Soobin blushed.

'Not have feelings for you', Soobin thought, but ignored it.

He nudged Yeonjun's shoulder lightly, "You think I'm good at football?" Soobin said with a big smile.

Yeonjun turned in an instant, "I didn't say that!"

"Yes, you did! You admitted that I am good!"

"Fine. You're... decent." Yeonjun said, and Soobin pouted.

Yeonjun turned to him, and sighed. "Do you want me to buy you something?" He asked.

"Buy me what?" Soobin asked in a small voice, and Yeonjun shrugged, "Like a bracelet or teddy bear... or whatever?"

He couldn't hold himself in, he had a fat-fucking-crush on Yeonjun, and it's not his fault!

"Sure." Soobin said softly, "Should I come with yo—"

"No! That's alright. Ya know what, just wait here. I'll get you something, and then we'll go have dinner." Yeonjun said with a smile, and Soobin nodded, not knowing why Yeonjun was being so nice.

Yes, he's taking all of this as a big deal, and it was crazy coming from Yeonjun. He saw Yeonjun turned around and walk over to some store, seeing a word written above 'CHANEL'.

Soobin decided to stand against the wall, letting himself cascade his eyes over Yeonjun's frame; his tall figure, blue hair, sports bandana, and veins visible against his white smooth skin.