IHMFB : SIXTEEN

Beomgyu was observant. This was already stated since the beginning. He was observant. Observant motherfucker.

He didn't know if it was creepy, but maybe— who knows? He keeps his eyes and ears open all the time. He sees things that others don't.

Just like how the kid who's big and scary has a loud bubble gum kpop blaring through his earphones every morning.

Or like how the 'straight' homophobic captain of the football team has been staring at his best friend's ass since he got here.

The last one was fun to figure out.

Beomgyu wasn't dumb. He wasn't stupid. He knew what was going on. Soobin should know better. Yeonjun should know better. And Beomgyu knows better.

Now, in the arcade— Beomgyu saw how Soobin tapped his fingers against the side of the air-hockey table, and how he looked at Yeonjun, and then walked up closer to him.

Beomgyu's mind was running like a hamster in a wheel who just found out that his two friend's hamsters were possibly fucking.

Let's look over clues and hints, shall we?

1. They were both late, and both reeking of sex.

2. Soobin was wearing Yeonjun's jersey.

Not just any jersey, but the jersey only Yeonjun gets because he's the captain. Beomgyu remembers when Yeonjun got that shirt— he yelled; "Look at me motherfuckers and dumbasses! I'm better than all of you!"

It was quite the day. So vigilant over a shirt, yet let Soobin wear it? After all, all of this is a big deal, right?

3. Soobin was now close to Yeonjun. Soobin leaned in, whispering something, then both of them smiled. Yeonjun pinched Soobin's waist, then Soobin's cheeks tinted.

Holy shit they were so fucking obvious—

"You alright, Beom? You look like you just saw two gay animals or something." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu noticed how at the mention of the word 'gay' made Yeonjun and Soobin snapped their heads towards them.

"Gaynimals." Huening said, and Beomgyu sighed.

"I did. They're right in front of me." Beomgyu said, and there was a pause, and then Beomgyu went— "You two!" Beomgyu pointed at Taehyun and Wooyoung, who both glared.

Everyone started laughing, while Taehyun and Wooyoung told Beomgyu they'd beat him up. Beomgyu turned his attention back to Soobin and Yeonjun.

"I'm so bad at air-hockey. Um— Jun? Can you help me?" Soobin asked softly, and Beomgyu rose his eyebrow.

"You're good at air-hockey, Choi. You always beat me." Beomgyu said, and Soobin looked at him, tensed.

"Maybe you just suck." Yeonjun said, and the guys laughed. Beomgyu snickered, and then Yeonjun grabbed Soobin by the waist and stood behind him.

"Here." Yeonjun whispered and lined his hand with Soobin's.

"You just-" Yeonjun continued, and then moved his hand forward swiftly, sliding the puck across the shiny surface and into the hole, "-do it like that."