IHMFB : FIVE

"Soobin, just kick the damn ball straightly!" Their coach shouted, looking frustrated as ever, and Soobin nodded, kicking the ball with his feet, and going slowly through the cones.

"Faster!"

Soobin groaned, and started going through the spread out cones faster, then kicked the ball, and saw it went like two yards away from the goal.

Beomgyu, who was goalkeeping, sighed. "Soobin, you need to use much force than the last, then keep your foot straight."

"Sorry." Soobin mumbled, walking away to pick up the ball. As he went over, he turned and saw Yeonjun by the end of the cones. Soobin saw him run really fast, going past and through the cones, and then shoot the ball right into the net before Soobin could even blink.

Beomgyu tried catching it, but ended up on the grass floor, gasping. "Fuck, that was a nice hit." Beomgyu said, and Yeonjun chuckled.

The coach clapped, a sign that the practice was over. "Break time! You can go and wash, but Soobin, you'll stay." The coach instructed, seeing Soobin walked over him.

"Soobin, you need to improve. I don't want to keep benching you." The coach said, sighing. Soobin just keeps on listening.

"Yes, sir. I just don't get enough time to practice football outside this school." Soobin tried explaining, and the coach looked behind him.

"Well, Yeonjun comes here every morning to take a quick practice for himself. You just gotta have enough passion for football just like him."

"Every morning? Really?" Soobin asked in shock, and the coach nodded while smiling a little.

"Yes, so why don't you ask him for some help? I'm sure he'd love to teach you a little."

"Wait what? No, sir! I don't want to get tutored by him, I would rather ask Beomgyu or someone else, but Yeonjun? No. A big big no." As Soobin said that, both of them heard footsteps approaching them.

"What's going on?" Yeonjun asked, and the coach placed his hands firmly on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Yeonjun, you're going to help Soobin for football."

"What? No! I don't want to. I mean, he's fine." Yeonjun said quickly, but seeing how the coach glared at him makes him roll his eyes.

"You come here every morning to practice, it's not that hard to have Soobin with you for just a few days. You could teach him the basics." The coach said, and Soobin looked at Yeonjun, who rolled his eyes.

"Fine." Yeonjun mumbled, and then the coach gave a small smile, and then walked off. Yeonjun looked at Soobin, who was looking away angrily.

"I'm only doing this because I am the captain, and see, I'm forced to do so. Ya know, I would rather die than have to spend my every morning with you." Yeonjun snapped.

"Then die, dipshit! Do you think I want to be tutored by you? So, here's the deal— if I have to get tutored by you, then you'll let me tutor you too. I need that A+, understand?" Soobin said, pointing at Yeonjun.

"What a fucking nerd. Fine, tomorrow at 5:30 am, on the field. If you are a minute late, then bare with your two left foot." Yeonjun said.