IHMFB : TWENTY FIVE

warning: dirty talks

"Oh—" Yeonjun squeaked out, eyes bulging out, "W-Wow, I-I-" Yeonjun stammered, and then licked his lips, knowing damn well his hard cock was straining through his jeans.

Yeonjun's eyes raked down his body, and he saw Soobin walked over to him slowly.

Yeonjun gulped, "I-I came here b-because I-"

"Take your shirt off." Soobin said, and Yeonjun paused for a second, "Come on, I want to wear it." Soobin added.

Yeonjun gulped again, "O-Okay." Yeonjun then reached the hem of his big white and black long sleeves and pulled it out. Soobin grabbed it from his hands and put it on, pulling it over his head. It reached till his lower thighs.

Yeonjun loved that.

"Why'd you come up here?" Soobin asked in a small voice, blinking his big eyes.

"I-" Yeonjun began, and then shrugged weakly, as if giving up.

He couldn't make stuff up. He couldn't lie anymore.

"I just r-really want-"

"Want what?" Soobin asked, putting his fingers around Yeonjun's belt loops.

"I-I really want to fuck you, Binnie." Yeonjun said, almost begging, "Just one last time. You and I know you want it too, baby." Yeonjun whispered, hands on Soobin's hips.

Soobin looked down, and then looked up at him, "Did I say you could touch me?"

"No." Yeonjun said, and put his hands by his sides, "I-I just thought-"

"Put your hands behind your back." Soobin said firmly, and Yeonjun did. He put his hands neatly behind his back, "Okay. Now, you followed me up here because you wanted to fuck me?"

"N-No, I-" Yeonjun started, and Soobin looked him in the eyes, "I-I just thought, 'cause y-you were so into me f-for the past three days."

"You thought I was really interested in you because of my actions and words, but you're now confused because I'm acting like I never was? That must be disappointing, huh?" Soobin said, giving him a smile.

Yeonjun gulped, he didn't get it, "Y-Yeah."

"Well then..." Soobin said, moving closer to him, "You're really hard, aren't you?" Soobin asked seductively, putting his hand on Yeonjun's clothed cock.

Soobin looked at him, "Do you want me to touch it?"

"Y-Yeah-" Yeonjun let out, bucking his hips slightly against Soobin's hand.

"What is it that you want me to do, Jun?" Soobin asked, pressing his thumb against Yeonjun's clothed cock.

"Binnie-" Yeonjun let out, "Bin, just t-touch me."

"Say please." Soobin whispered, and Yeonjun gulped.

"P-Please, Bin. I-I want your hand on m-my cock-"