IHMFB : TWENTY

Soobin felt drunk, or more like a loser.

He walked with a little bounce in his step back to the bonfire area, and suddenly felt someone tapped him from behind, "You okay?" Beomgyu asked.

"Of course! Everything is fine." Soobin said, wearing a smile and staring into distance, "Totally amazing."

"Oh, okay. I don't want to ask what happened to Jake, his eyes were wide like saucers. Anyways, Mingi was looking for you." Beomgyu said.

After that, Soobin walked away, feeling a little lost like he could start dancing— and that's what he fucking did. He dances like some man from 60's.

While walking, Beomgyu spotted Jake, "Jake, is Soobin high?"

Jake shook his head, "No! You're high! I didn't see anything! Shut up!" Jake responded, clearly freaking out and then ran off.

"Hey!" Mingi called, running over to Beomgyu, "Is Soobin alright?"

"Um— he's swinging around that lamp post." Beomgyu said, pointing at Soobin, who was swinging around the lamp post.

"Damn, did he get some of alcohol that's going around?" Mingi snickered, and Beomgyu just chuckled, "And where's Yeonjun?"

"I don't know..." Beomgyu trailed, and then looked away, wondering if Yeonjun disappearing and Soobin looking so happy had some sort of correlation.

Mingi rushes up to Soobin, who was swinging around while gripping the lamp post, looking into the distance with a small smile on his face, "Hey, Bin? You good?"

"Great!" Soobin said, and Mingi hummed, and then scratched the back of his neck, a nervous instinct.

"Where'd you go?"

"Um— nowhere..." Soobin said, smiling to himself.

"Oh— I just wanna ask, what Yeonjun did back there was-" Mingi started, but Soobin quickly cut him off.

"Yeonjun?!" Soobin said, suddenly snapping his attention to Mingi, "He's here? Where is he? Where?" Soobin asked with big eyes.

Mingi's breath hitches, "Ya know what? Go find Yeonjun, imma go hang out with my friends." Mingi mumbled, turning around, then walked away, hands in his pockets.

Beomgyu quickly walks up to Soobin and grabs his arm roughly, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Huh?"

"Mingi has been already a perfect guy for you! He's nice, plus he's not a homophobic asshole and a bully. Get over it, Soobin! It's never going to wor—"

"Beomgyu." Soobin said, and then grabs Beomgyu by his shoulders, "Yeonjun kissed me."

Beomgyu pauses, "He what?"

"He kissed-"

"What?! When?!"

"When we ran off! I started yelling at him, but then he-" Soobin started, and then leaned against the pillar, biting his bottom lip while looking away shyly.