IHMFB : NINE

"Why do birds need to walk, though? They've got wings. Privileged bitches." San said.

Wooyoung laughed, "Bro, they don't have intellect and shit, but we've got that. We're still superior, unless you aren't."

"Oh, you're right. But having wings would be so fucking amazing!"

"Yeah! Just flapping around and do all the shits they want. I'd go into buildings and sleep there."

"Fucking shut up! Oh my god, I'll go bald just by thinking how am I friends with y'all!" Taehyun groaned, covering his face with his hands.

"Just shut up! Stop talking! Eat your food, then don't talk." Taehyun added.

Soobin giggled, and sips on his almond milk. It was Sunday morning again, and everyone was in a casual attire for their make-up classes, and hanging out in the cafeteria hall, then doing god knows what till the end of the day.

"Soobinie!" Soobin heard loudly, and lifted his head, and saw Yeonjun walk towards the table.

Yeonjun wasn't wearing a bandana for today, but wears a loose black shirt and sweatpants on.

He looked hot as fuck.

Soobin watched as Yeonjun walked over to their table, and then slapped a brochure onto the table. Soobin looked down at it, confused.

"The school would hold an art exhibition, and they say artsy kids from all over Korea are coming, they'll set a gallery for that. Usually this is just for seniors, but I convinced the principal to sign you up." Yeonjun said with a smile.

Soobin paused, "W-what?!" He squeaked out, and Yeonjun chuckled, sitting down beside him.

"Yeah, I have to chaperone the kids 'cause ya know, I'm the football captain, and besides, I know you like doing art." Yeonjun trailed, and Soobin found his cheeks turning a little pink.

"R-really?!" Soobin said, and then gripped the brochure, gulping. He read over it, and his blush only grew. He couldn't look Yeonjun in the eyes. "Y-you really didn't have to, t-though."

"I'm giving you something and not even get a little thank you in return, Choi?" Yeonjun rasped to Soobin, who turned and realized their close proximity. He gulped, seeing Yeonjun's eyes looking intensely into his.

"Yeonjun is being nice? To Choi Soobin? Hang on guys, I think I'm high." Huening said, and the guys started laughing.

"C-could you come with me right now, and go discuss the details for this?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun nodded quickly, and they both got up and rushed out of the cafeteria.

Beomgyu noticed where they went off, but shrugged it off. "Let's hope they don't beat each other up, but I've noticed they aren't rude to each other anymore." Beomgyu laughed, and San nodded.

"Fucking finally, right?" San snickered, and the others nodded, and then got back to discussing about birds.

Meanwhile, Soobin and Yeonjun rushed towards the nearest janitor closet, and then Soobin opened the door quickly and walked in, and Yeonjun followed, closing the door. The moment he did, Soobin grabbed Yeonjun close and kissed him hard.

Yeonjun smiled into the kiss, letting his hands slip from Soobin's back to his waist. Soobin hummed into the kiss.

"Thank you." Soobin whispered, and then smiled.

"It's not a big deal."

"It is! You convinced the principal to let me participate into something that high schoolers aren't allowed."