IHMFB : FORTY TWO

The night of the prom arrived.

Yeonjun stood in front of his mirror, looking and judging himself. He was wearing a white long sleeve, sleeves rolled to his elbows, making his veins prominent. Along with that, he wore black trousers with a fancy belt.

It was indeed simple, but honestly, he was only going because Taehyun promised he would give him weed after.

He heard a sharp knock on the door. Yeonjun was confused as to who would come to his dorm, but nonetheless opened the door, and saw Lucy and Beomgyu.

Yeonjun's eyebrow rose at them, "Woah, you guys look good. Is it so fancy?" Yeonjun asked, annoyed.

Lucy was wearing a tight maroon dress, short and lifting her boobs up, her eyeliner sharp and lipstick black. Beomgyu had his hair swept back, showing his forehead. He was wearing a red suit.

"It is, so you're not going to wear that." Lucy said, turning Yeonjun around and pushing him into his bedroom.

"I literally don't give a damn about that prom. I'm single and sad, I just want to get high." Yeonjun protested.

"What the fuck is on your head?" Beomgyu asked while looking up at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun sighed, "It's a Louis Vitton headband. I like wasting my dad's money."

"Understandable. Now, put this on." Lucy said, handling a black suit jacket. Lucy handed it to Yeonjun, who rolled his eyes and shrugged the suit jacket on.

"Here." Beomgyu said, picking out a Rolex watch from his desk and handing it to him.

Yeonjun wrapped it around his wrist, and then snickered to himself.

"What?" Beomgyu asked, and Yeonjun shook his head and bit his lip.

( "You look hot as fuck in a suit." Soobin said, eyes wide as he wrung his fingers around Yeonjun's wrist. "C-Can you fuck me with it on?" )

"Nothing. Just reminiscing the past." Yeonjun said, and Lucy huffed.

"Dramatic bitch. Come on." Lucy said, walking out of Yeonjun's dorm.

"You look hot as fuck, Lucy." Yeonjun said, putting his hands in his pockets, "In a friend kinda way."

"Thanks. I know." Lucy said, and Yeonjun snickered. Beomgyu eyed him and glared, and Yeonjun just rolled his eyes.

They walked to the hall, where the prom was taking place. The student council went overboard with this stuff— decorating the hallways weeks before. Putting big banners which stated 'YEAR-END PROM!' on them. Announcing it every goddamn day on the speakers.

When they walked into the hall, they saw it completely decorated. The sides of the walls were lined with balloons and big paper flowers. It looked pretty. Yeonjun couldn't remember what the room looked like before, in fact.

The tables on the side were lined with food and drinks. No alcohol, but someone always snuck it in. Teachers stood by the side, talking to themselves and looking around to make sure no one was doing anything wrong.

There was a stage against the wall, some music nerds standing on it, playing music for the event. Everyone who went to the school was there, practically. People were dancing, talking with their friends, or just having a good time.

"Wow." Lucy murmured, and the three walked into the room, looking around.

Yeonjun was bored already, "Why did you guys come to my room? Did you, like, know I was going to underdress?"