IHMFB : THIRTEEN

"Choi!"

Soobin kept walking.

"Soobin!"

Soobin kept walking, but faster.

"Choi Soobin!"

Soobin stopped, turning around, glaring. "What the hell do you want?!" He snapped in annoyance, and saw the blue haired boy standing in front of him, frowning.

"I don't like being ignored." Yeonjun whined.

"Well, I don't like being treated like shit, so I guess we're both losers." Soobin said, turning back around to walk away.

It was Monday morning today. There were still 20 minutes left before the classes start, and Soobin wasn't in the mood for Yeonjun's bullshits.

When Soobin went back to his dorm after last night, he decided that he hates Yeonjun.

By hates, he means he still has a fat-fucking-crush on Yeonjun to the point it hurts for Yeonjun to treat him so bad.

"Listen, Bin. I really want to talk to you." Yeonjun said, walking alongside Soobin.

"Well, I don't."

"Then just listen!" Yeonjun snapped, grabbing Soobin's arm, and turned him around.

"Listen to what? What you did with Lucy? Did you have fun? Did you fuck her?-" Soobin started, and Yeonjun sighed, and then dragged Soobin into the janitor's closet, walking in and closing the door behind them.

Yeonjun pressed Soobin against the wall, and Soobin looked at him angrily for a few seconds, and then heard Yeonjun let out a chuckle.

"I didn't sleep with her."

Soobin paused, "What?"

"I never even ended up texting or calling her. I guess I felt bad for what happened. I'm just confused over it, but I shouldn't have said those things to you." Yeonjun said, and Soobin gulped.

"Isn't it weird, though? I mean, what would you feel if you hang out with someone and then suddenly they call you her or his boyfriend?" Yeonjun said slowly, making sure his words are valid.

"I know I said it's disgusting, but I wasn't talking about the gay thing, you know that it's fine to me, right? I was talking about how you say I'm your boyfriend, when clearly I'm not. It's still inappropriate, Bin." Yeonjun continued.

Soobin gets his point, and it's utterly correct. It's not right to call someone yours if clearly, they aren't. It surely hurts for Soobin, because he wanted Yeonjun to be his.

"I get it." Soobin answered, giving Yeonjun a small smile.

"Bin, what I'm trying to say is that I shouldn't have been so unnecessarily harsh." Yeonjun mumbled, looking away. Something Soobin discovered from Yeonjun when he's apologizing.

Yeonjun continued looking to the side, so Soobin poked his cheek, making Yeonjun looked at him. "I don't say sorry to anyone, so you better take this well." Yeonjun said, and Soobin laughed.