IHMFB : TWENTY THREE

"If you don't agree with me, then your opinions are invalid, Soobin. So get your stupid opinions out of my face." Beomgyu snapped.

"Dude, all I said was pecan pie is the best kind of pie-" Soobin started.

"Apple pie exists!" Beomgyu snapped.

"I mean, I'd rather eat buko (young coconut) pie than pecan pie." Huening said, and Beomgyu was ready to attack, but then they heard someone.

"You guys are all wrong. Pie is only good when it has meat in it, and that's plain facts." Yeonjun said.

Soobin looked to the side and caught him walking along with them, and he smiled. The four of them walk down the sports hall, all sweaty and kinda gross after football practice.

"Classic carnivore! Pies are only good when they're sweet!" Beomgyu said, and Yeonjun snickered.

"Yeonjun ain't wrong. I rather eat 15 salami pies before an apple pie-" Huening began.

"I'm pretty sure I've seen you eat 15 salami pies, Kai." Soobin said, and then saw Yeonjun looked at him.

"What?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun looked away, "Nothing."

Soobin rose his eyebrow— why was Yeonjun acting so weird?

Mingi walked up to them, walking beside Soobin, "Hey, Bin. You know that picture you posted on your Instagram yesterday?" Mingi asked.

"You look good at that jacket." Mingi added.

Soobin saw Yeonjun tensed up. "Stop saying weird shits, Mingi." Yeonjun snapped and then jogged away.

Huening frowned, "What's that?"

"Ah, yeah. My mom gave me that— by the way, what's up with Yeonjun?" Soobin asked, and Mingi ruffled Soobin's hair mindlessly.

"He's always a bitch to you, so nothing's new." Beomgyu said, and Soobin hummed.

The four of them walked till the changing rooms. Soobin was laughing at Beomgyu and Huening who was busy arguing about pies.

Soobin was giggling with Mingi, and the loud chatter was so common, but when everyone quietened down, he remembered. Soobin looked around and saw all the boys standing in the changing room, looking at him.

"Sorry, I-I forgot." Soobin stammered. He rushed to the bench to grab his bag and pick it up.

"Seriously, are we really doing this?" Beomgyu asked.

Huening hummed, "You guys are a bunch of pussies."

Soobin whispered 'it's okay, don't worry' into Beomgyu's ear, and then rushed out of the boys changing room. He walked out and sighed.

Going to the girl's changing room felt so humiliating, especially Yeonjun only stood up for him once and never again. Yeonjun was always taking late change to practice more for himself.

Coach wouldn't allow Beomgyu and Huening to go into the girls' room. It was bullshit. Soobin took a deep breath and built up the courage to put his hand on the bright pink door and push it open. When he did, his eyes widened.