IHMFB : TWENTY SIX

The party started.

"You're wearing that dumb varsity jacket? You're such a jock." Lucy giggled to Yeonjun.

"Are you already tipsy?" Yeonjun asked, and Lucy frowned.

"I haven't drunk anything yet, but speaking of it, let's go get some shots?" Lucy grinned.

They were in the suite of the hotel since the captain of one of the other teams' dad owned the hotel. There was a lot of alcohol and a lot of people.

Yeonjun hated it. He was hoping he could find Soobin, and then sneak off with him, but he hadn't even seen the boy so far.

"No, I don't want to drink." Yeonjun said.

Lucy frowned at him, "Why are you so fucking off? It's not like it's going to give you cancer-"

"Don't fucking joke about that, Lucy." Yeonjun snapped harshly, clearly not happy with the word.

Lucy just rolled her eyes, "You're such a pussy. Whatever, I'm leaving. Don't be surprised if I cheat on you tonight." Lucy said.

Yeonjun leaned against the wall, seeing her walk away. He sighed, looking around. He didn't care for the party or to anyone, he just wanted Soobin.

"I heard you say you didn't wanna drink?" Taehyun suddenly said out of nowhere, and Yeonjun nodded, "Here." Taehyun said, and then handed Yeonjun a rolled joint.

Yeonjun was about to say something when suddenly a loud scream from a specific table blared, and they saw everyone was crowding around it and yelling "CHUG CHUG CHUG!"

Yeonjun sighed, "Okay, why not." He mumbled, taking a hit of the blunt. He and Taehyun just stood there against the wall for like 20 more minutes, until Yeonjun felt almost too calm with how high he was.

Colors began to look more intense, and the music began to sound better. He felt relaxed.

"Bro, where's Soobin?"

"Probably gettin' it up his ass or something." Taehyun joked, and Yeonjun frowned.

"Shut up." Yeonjun snapped.

Taehyun pointed forward, "He's over there."

Yeonjun felt the smoke haze his vision a bit. Yeonjun walked to where Taehyun pointed slowly, and then heard a loud laugh.

"Woah, Soobin! You're crazy!" Yunho said, and Yeonjun looked through the crowd, and then his eyes widened.

Soobin had a half-empty vodka bottle in his hand, and his face was flushed, hair messed up, and he was giggling loudly.

"No! I'm... gay!" Soobin slurred, and then giggled again, practically stumbling over.

"How much did he drink, and where's Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked the girl beside him, Chaeryeong.

"Seven shots of vodka, half that bottle, three beers, and Beomgyu left the party early with Ryujin." Chaeryeong said.

"Thanks." Yeonjun said.