IHMFB : TWENTY EIGHT

trigger warning : extreme domestic abuse/child abuse

| please don't read if you're sensitive about this, your mental health is my priority. |

"A-After everything we've been through?! You decided to lie to me like that and betray my trust? I-I can't believe it." Soobin sniffled, taking a tissue and pressing it to the inner corner of his eye.

"Oh my GOD! Stop being so over dramatic. I slept with her once! It was ages ago." Beomgyu snapped.

"Why didn't you tell me?! You've always hated Lucy!" Soobin said at Beomgyu, who rolled his eyes.

"Well- um- remember when you moved in with Yeonjun? I was all alone one night, and I randomly began messaging her. It was before the hangout in arcade, that's why I'm late, and then ya know... one thing led to another." Beomgyu said.

Soobin grimaced, "I honestly didn't expect that from you, you must be so bored, huh?" Soobin said, putting his fist forward, and Beomgyu fist bumped him.

"I had a long ass conversation with her on the train. She told me everything that happened that night when I was drunk. Um- Yeonjun didn't do anything inappropriate." Soobin said, sighing in relief.

"How can you just go with what Lucy says?" Beomgyu asked.

Soobin gulped, "Well, um-" Soobin began, and then scratched the back of his head, "I trust him."

"H-He did punch that other captain." Soobin said, and then Beomgyu nodded. "Okay, fair enough."

"Are you gonna go talk to him?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah. In fact, I'll go right now." Soobin said, and Beomgyu hummed and sat down on his bed, "By the way, what's going on with you and Ryujin?"

"Nothing!" Beomgyu quickly said, blushing, "We just talked that night, nothing more."

"Hmm, sure." Soobin winked, and then giggled and walked out of his dorm.

| Yeonjun's room |

Yeonjun was sitting on his bed while facing Lucy, who was sitting on the other bed. She rose her eyebrow at him, and then sighed.

"Why are so fucking quiet?! I saved your football career for fuck's sake! If I wasn't there, Soobin would've thought and told the entire school that you raped him!" Lucy shouted.

"But you told Soobin way more than necessary!" Yeonjun snapped, and then looked at Lucy, "Why are you getting involved in my business?"

"Don't you dare be angry at me." Lucy said sharply.

"I was high as fuck that night, and I knew he was drunk! He didn't need to know how and what I felt about him!" Yeonjun said.

"I-I was just spewing bullshit that night, anyway. Now he's going to think I want him to be my boyfriend or something." Yeonjun mumbled.

"Don't you?" Lucy asked.

"No! I'm not gay, Lucy. For fuck's sake! Will you just shut the fuck up?!" Yeonjun grumbled, covering his face with his hands.